Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 15. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
In my opinion it is better to have few altcoin than to have too many altcoin. You already seen the effects of too many altcoin. Many investors withdraw their investment because they are having a hard time identifying legit cryptocurrency because there are too many altcoin in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Is a good decision to diversified in many coins provided you have a enough capital to back it up. It will gives many options in earning if the market eventually look good you will be in fortunes. You should also note the risk in buying into many coins as well. The risk of loosing much of your capital ad well during the bear season. You consider the two scenarios together and come up with a good investment decisions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
Its not about the Altcoin, its about the project. Hold as many project that you think are worthy to be kept based on your due diligence (project use case, community and technology). If you hold the right Altcoin, there are chances that your are going to make a fortune, mid to long term. Just look for Classy project with sound use case and technology then hold.

Off-cource, unicorns are rare, so is classy projects. So, your due diligence would play a key role in this. its not how many Altcoin you hold, its all about how many great project are in your portfolio.

Good-luck.
Activity: 294
I'll limit myself to a few altcoins.
I don't think there is any point in investing in too many altcoins.
Most will not be used in a few years anyway, so why invest in it?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think more altcoins is better than one because if you only have one coin and that coin down you didn't have any backup. But if you have many altcoin you not all coin will going down at the same time, if you already have enough profit you can sell it and find another good coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
Having many coin and token will benefit  you in the future but the real question here are those  tokens you're holding does has a potential?
If you're an investor and planning to hold different  kind of token I suggest that you must learn first how to distinguished the potential  of each token and how it will be use in the real world, A token that has a purpose. Keep holding plenty sort of token.
Activity: 81
Personaly, I'll keep all of altcoins which I've earned. In term of investment, I just buy and hold a fews coin.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
The more coins, the fewer risks, although it is very difficult to choose worthwhile coins from almost 2,000 altcoins! On the one hand, you diversify your portfolio, and on the other, you have less earnings, provided you keep a few promising coins!
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
I think having too many altcoins can increase risk for you . You have to invest into those only which is having high popularity and volume.
Now a days there are number of coins in which you invest, ETH, BCH, BTG, BCD, EOS and ETC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
In my opinion, you should have so many coins in your portfolio that you can keep track of each one. In the falling market, I advise you not to keep more than three coins, because each will have to be divided and it is not clear which coin will fall faster!
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Personally, I am holding up to 10 altcoins which I think they have great future.
You can hold hundreds of coins but many of them will die and become worthless.
For me 5-10 is optimal as I can follow up on their progress and be able to be informed on them through social media.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Too much is not advised to keep coins. Here is my strategy for example, I keep a maximum of 5 coins in the long run and it is about 80 percent of my money. The remaining 20% I put in ICO and new coins, keeping them on the exchange for more than a quick sale in case of danger.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
It is better to have many altcoins in order to have more money to trade and earned a lot. Having a lot of altcoins in your hands will have a greater chance to earn big amount.

choosing only 1 altcoin has a big advantage and risk, I will buy lots of special proportions of altcoins, and I will buy it with several conditions, must have transaction volume above 500 BTC per day and listing pass several major exchangers such as binance, bittrex, bitfinex

of course at first it was really hard to identify what are the some of the altcoin that are have to choose with and you really need to pay an attention with this too. And when youare know some strategy with it for choosing another you have an idea with it too.
Activity: 83
It's not a bad idea to have lots of altcoins but even if you want to own a few, just make sure they are highly potential ones that you are about 98% sure will generate a lot of future liquidity and to be sure about this follow those particular altcoins you are interested in km their social medias to get useful info and also read their whitepaper to know what they are offering
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
With the current market situation fluctuating suddenly and strongly, the diversification of investment Altcoin will make you have the opportunity to make more money. But careful research and selection before a decision will be essential and important for investors.
Activity: 93
It is better to have many altcoins in order to have more money to trade and earned a lot. Having a lot of altcoins in your hands will have a greater chance to earn big amount.

choosing only 1 altcoin has a big advantage and risk, I will buy lots of special proportions of altcoins, and I will buy it with several conditions, must have transaction volume above 500 BTC per day and listing pass several major exchangers such as binance, bittrex, bitfinex
Activity: 43
Diversifying your portfolio is always a safe bet in any hostile environment, it enables you to weather any financial storm and, more importantly spread any losses across your other holdings.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
I think it doesn't matter how many different coins you hold until it is not just one. Another thing, your portfolio should be promising, you should know as much as possible about every coin in a portfolio and have strong believing then every one of them should rise. If you see any problems with some coin in your portfolio, sell it straight away.

Activity: 88
All things considered we have our own accept on the specific coin we think have an incredible potential later on. As what I did I hold a portion of my offers keeping in mind the end goal to have a lot of benefit later on. Likewise, we have to mindful the conceivable outcomes on such coins which can be ruin however there is as yet a probability that can be increment for the extensive stretch of time as long as the client will hold up calmly
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think it doesn't matter how many different coins you hold until it is not just one. Another thing, your portfolio should be promising, you should know as much as possible about every coin in a portfolio and have strong believing then every one of them should rise. If you see any problems with some coin in your portfolio, sell it straight away.
Pages:
Jump to: