Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 8. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
The crypto market is very unpredictable, you need to constantly adapt to it. Today you bought some Altcoins, but if you see that there will be a growth of others, you should reinvest in others. You can't keep the same things all the time.

You are so right! I seldom see people write such things, most of them hodl to the very bottom and then sell with great losses. A trader must be flexible and adjust to the market fast.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
The benefit you may get is an opportunity to make bigger profits. because I'm sure if you are holding many altcoins, some of them are coins with big potential.
But that's only if you choose the right coins..
Activity: 994
of course having more coins will be more profitable because in the future we can have more profits, but you have to be careful because now there are so many scam coins
Activity: 256
In my opinion, if the amount of coins we hold it is potential and this is important. If you hold a lot of coins but no potential can not compare with a few coins but potential and quality.So we should hold some coins can enrich for us in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
There is no specific number about how many coins which you need to have, for a newcomer, I suggest 3-5 cryptocurrencies to easy to manage.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

It depends man, if you have so many altcoins but your token is 10 coins, 5 coins.. that is not good. But if your coins amounts is 1000, 3000 that is good enough to have more altcoins. So it's up to you if you are going to have more altcoins to hold or not. Smiley For me YES!
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
IMO, it is difficult to determine the number of coins to invest in. For me, I will invest in coins that I think the projects have potential to grow and have good ROI.
Activity: 336
The crypto market is very unpredictable, you need to constantly adapt to it. Today you bought some Altcoins, but if you see that there will be a growth of others, you should reinvest in others. You can't keep the same things all the time.
Activity: 230
Yes I really agree that it is really much better to have many altcoins being kept in your ETH wallet than having just a few of them because it increases your chances of having greater profits if you have a lot of altcoins out there being kept, because lots of altcoins means greater profits most especially if all your altcoins will be listed in the crypto market exchanges.
Activity: 169
Vite
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

In my opinion, only 5 altcoins should be enough. No more, no less. I think if you divide your capital and invest in 5 different altcoins it is safer to have you all in one coin.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
It is better to have a few coins at two exchanges. If I would buy now I bought 5-6 different coins and all. It is not necessary much.
Activity: 585
I think the more i hold the altcoin the better. If the price is high you will have a lot of money. If altcoin drops, the more you hold, the more anxious you are to lose money. Have a clear and solid investment strategy in this turbulent electronic market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
This is a question that needs to be answered only by you, because the market today has very few opportunities for earning, it seems to me that you still need to somehow try to get big different coins that are on the market today. All the same, this is a great opportunity while it is there.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Investments are only effective if invested in several altcoins. This is better than investing in the most diverse and numerous altcoms. It is more risky to invest in various places than to have only a few coins. 3-4 altcoins are easy to control and pay attention to your investments if you trade them in day trading.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
You need to diversify and have multiple alt coins.. Just don't put all your eggs in one basket..
Activity: 350
I prefer to have a few top and popular altcoins that have real value and prospects in the future. But you can have a lot of altcoins, that's ok, diversification is a very important thing. Ultimately, everything will depend on the quality of these projects.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
It is also advantage to have many different altcoins because it is very useful if you do trading but it can also confuse sometimes, I don't have many altcoins also because I just keep only few top altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
It is up to you, You can have a lot of coins they all have something unique, so no one knows when a coin will get a real fame and you will get rich. Why you bother to think that you should have many coins or few if you can have a lot coins then you should have.
Activity: 256
When you diversify your portfolio, you reduce the risk of losses, but this process must also be approached with caution. And not to gain everything in the hope that at least one shot, it is better to take coins with good trading volumes than pacifiers.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
Having just a lot of altcoins is not enough, we have to be smart at placing the coins into potential coins. Has many altcoins with more than 1 type of altcoin. Diversification of investment, in my opinion, is very important to be implemented for good and also the security of assets. By diversifying as well as we have created opportunities for ourselves in generating wider profits.
Pages:
Jump to: