Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 9. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I do not approve when the very spray of investments, the risks are enormous. A maximum of 5 coins. I propose a different strategy, major investment in a large and reliable coins for investment in new coins and potentially promising select about 10% of the money and buy what you want, the most important thing to the main share was in a safe place.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
I will prefer to hold on yo few coins that are solid ànd have graet prospect.You don't need too many coin rather,you need few coin with great team and prospect.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Hmm! Many altcoins might not count while few would do. It is not as many as it is but as useful as it is buddy!  It's better to have few with good potentials than to have many that would be useless. #Myopinion
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I think that it's better to have a few coins, but the quality of ico projects.  And it is better to have a lot of coins, the quality of the projects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I guess it is a matter of finding the right balance between number and quality of coins
and there is also the matter of dispersing the risk and maximizing the profit potencial which will eventualy will also disperse the weight of your investment and your eventual profits... again, finding the right balance between these will also be essencial...
I find it hard  Grin
Activity: 294
Well, better too much than not enough, I think people should have a choice. especially now there are many projects that use cryptocurrency for various interesting purposes
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
I think that it will be enough to keep and trade a small amount of altcoins, if there are a large number of them, then it’s quite difficult to watch them, although if you have experience you can trade with a lot of coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
have a lot of altcoins will create opportunities results becomes increasingly large. of course, this is because there will be no altcoin who know exactly which ones will be up pretty high and even this would be quite helpful when one altcoin down and altcoin the other becomes a helper so that the value of the loss is not too high. But if from the many altcoins who also owned his indiscriminate certainly also will not be able to give appropriate results expectations.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
I think it is better to have few altcoins than many altcoins , so that you will not run out of time monitoring your many altcoins , if you have few altcoins you can focus on it and it will not require so much time , monitoring your coins in the market or trading sites, fewer altcoins does not make you pressure in working with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

Nothing wrong with having a lot of altcoins. I have a lot of altcoins, I hope to sell some of them profitably. It is unknown which of the coins will become the leader among the altcoins tomorrow. It is better to make the wallet wider.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
As for me, I don't think it's wise to keep many altcoins. You only need to keep few of them and your selection should be projects with serious team and tangible use cases. If you keep many of them, it will be very difficult to monitor them and this will lead to a more greater risk for you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
It is not enough for you to have to have so many coins, but for you to be able to give proper monitoring to the coins you are holding.
If you feel you can follow up all the coins you have, then so be it.
Also, you can just select the ones with good prospects and hold.

From my perspective I think that we should support top altcoins because they make the transaction going smoother and much faster and much cheaper, check stellar check ripple, how not to use them when the transaction fees are near 0 (like bitcoin in its beginning) but now bitcoin fees have become expensive (at the moment $10+ but few weeks ago it was up to around 50-100 or more in USD). I personally do support top altcoins, there are many good projects and there are many copy paste coins, shitcoin without a roadmap or a imaginary team etc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
It is not enough for you to have to have so many coins, but for you to be able to give proper monitoring to the coins you are holding.
If you feel you can follow up all the coins you have, then so be it.
Also, you can just select the ones with good prospects and hold.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
i would suggest to have few selected coins only , as there are approx 1700 coins and we can not study about all coins. also you can not get benefit from all the coins . So it is advisable to have few selected coins only and you can also have the control over trading. the only benefit i see with having more coins is there is chance of massive pump in one coin and there you can get the profit.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
Just think about it: when you invest in 10 different altcoins it's more difficult to monitor the charts, you may miss a pump or kind of overhold your coins and not sell them in the right time. The market is changing really fast and you always need to stay up to date.
Activity: 116
I actually think a lot of different coins will survive.  People like choice.  Just look at how many different video games there are, thousands released each year.
Activity: 672
Just like not putting your eggs in one basket guys you need o spread your tentacles diversity your investment because you never can tell which one will do fantastic . It is therefore better to spread so that if one does not do well you can actually fall back on another for returns on investment
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Better to have the investments spread out, it make sure that you are mitigating the risks of investing in the cryptocurrencies. The more coins you have then the more potential you have of making profit in the long run. Also if any coin ends up dying out then you can be sure that you have other coins for you to fall back on without taking too much of a hit
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
It is better for you to have good few coins than for you to have coins that are many but are no good. The quality of the coins that you are investing in is what matters in contrast to the quality. Diversifying is the best way to go but there should be a limit because if you are investing in scam coins then you are going to be losing a lot of money from the coins
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
There are many many alts but only few has real usage so better have few best than 100 alts which are just tokens which were done to pump and dump.
Pages:
Jump to: