Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 12. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

I had almost 40 different altcoins as investment during the peak of ICO activity. Half of year has passed and only 2 of them are tradable and developing. Some teams stopped the projects, some just stall all the money, and some still try to develop the solution and hope for the best to come. Therefore, numbers does not matter.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Having a large number of altcoins gives you more chances to earn when the market starts to grow, because not all coins will go after Bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

Of course, it's better to have more than few, there are instances that those dead coins for a long time suddenly made a comeback and people start pumping it, like the case of peepcoin and some other coins but do not invest in a coin that has no movement, volume or update you are going to lose here.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
We must acknowledge the fact that a large number of coins (projects) have appeared on the market, and their number is growing, but we must be able to choose those that can bring us profit and which can benefit in the real world with their technologies.
Activity: 350
They say not to put your eggs in one basket. I think it is right and having a lot of altcoins or investment is safer. Just make sure though you are holding , solid altcoins with community support nd trusted developers.
Activity: 182
I see nothing wrong with having so many altcoins. It is very good to have many altcoins as you don't know which altcoin will make you wealthy. If you get the opportunity to earn more altcoins, you should grab such an opportunity. As the saying goes, Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean. So having more altcoins is a good thing.
Activity: 304

If you are going to hodl, you need to limit number of your tokens to five and hope for all of them to become sucessfull. If you are going to trade tokens actively, you need a lot of different option. In this case, diversification should be profitable, because it would help yout to cover all the losses. If you are not able to manage with huge amount of diffrent tokens, second variant is not what you need.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
It is better to have 10 altcoins in your portfolio if you are an investor,not a trader.Or buy so much on ICO.A few coins will fall after entering the exchange.A few coins you sell for as much as you bought.A few coins will grow a little bit.And a few will bring a cherished good profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think it is better to have more outcomes in the future so that we can get a good profit. We can join a lot of bounty campaign as much as you can pursue our dreams come true. Collects more altcoins so that we can be rich soon as they have values.
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
I think it's better to relying on 1 strong coin but however it's too dangerous. I suggest to split it to 2-5 project which include on top coin on CMC.
Activity: 434
Top 50 coins in the market are safest to invest everytime but invest in parts in 5-10 projects and hold for long term.
Activity: 238
With a stable or falling market, only day trading saves. Invest better not more than 3-4 altkoins. It is already difficult to follow a large number on the crypto exchange. If you don’t be greedy, you can easily earn 1% on each altcoin and, in general, make 3-4% of your money turnover in a day. This is a very good strategy.
Activity: 140
I prefer to hold only few altcoins. If you concentrate on a few coins, then it will be easier to keep track of them and to make the important decisions. but then it is possible that the spread will be at risk if you are investing in a large number of coins.

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Of course, better have up to 10-15 altcoins in their portfolio. By doing this, you reduce the risk of losing your money and increase the opportunity to increase your capital. It is never known which coin can give you x100-x1000 ...
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
The presence of a large number of altcoins can confuse a beginner, but among the many useless projects, there are really popular ones that solve real problems and bring the future closer. Such coins are highly rated and have a high capitalization. And projects with the same focus increase competition and accelerate development.
copper member
Activity: 140
I think with many altcoins, there is high possibility of making to make a fortune from one of them, though there are chances of losing heavily in them also but with few profitable ones, it will cover the loss from others.
Activity: 476
I read one man collects altcoins and has more than 200 but is it profitable?
It is beneficial if these altcoys have values.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

in my opinion rather than having many worthless coins that will be thrown out continuously until there is no demand for it. It would be better to have some altcoin with a bright or good price in the future
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
It is always depends in the situation, if you have enough capital then it is better to spread in to 3 or more altcoins but if you have only 100$ to invest just focus in one altcoin. Don't try to spread your 100$ capital because you will realize the profit is slower than snail.
Activity: 336
Of course, the more the merrier. The more tokens you have, the more profit you will get. The more coins you have, the more you have savings.
Pages:
Jump to: