Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 13. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
A very strange question, of course, the more tokens and coins you have, the more opportunities you really have to earn something on this wave of people's interest, so I probably would not add anything to the above.
Having many coins requires us too much time to be updated on them one by one, though its good to have many but make sure to manage them well. I opt to have too much coin in exchanges I have few which I monitor at all for trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
A very strange question, of course, the more tokens and coins you have, the more opportunities you really have to earn something on this wave of people's interest, so I probably would not add anything to the above.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

Yes there are so many altcoins today. Let us just look in each side. If we do have many altcoins, it is good if the alts are not shitcoins because it will probably increase its price so we can get a big profit in times to come. But if the alts we are holding are shit coins, we get nothing from it. Another, altcoin price is dependent to bitcoin price , despite of how many good altcoins we have if bitcoin price goes deep down it will also go deep down like what happened in this year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Quality, is always better than the quantity and it is far better to have few valuable coins, rather than lots of shit coins.
According to me always choose best promising coins and also invest in these coins, who has highest liquidity and volume generator in market.
So diversify your portfolio with high quality promising coins and by which you will get a huge return for your investment.

From my perspective I think that we should support the altcoins because they make the transaction going smoother, much faster and much cheaper, check stellar check ripple, how not to use them when the transaction fees are near zero (like bitcoin in its beginning) but now the bitcoin fees have become expensive (at the moment $10+ but few weeks ago it was up to 50-100 or more in USD). I personally do support altcoins, there are many good projects and there are many copy paste coins, shitcoins without a roadmap or a imaginary team etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
This needs to distinguish the source of your coin. If you are paying for it, then I think too many coins are not suitable, but if you get it through the bounty, the more the better. Because you never know which coin is likely to be a dark horse.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
More coins - more problems. They cant lie somewhere. I think its better to hold maximum 10 coins
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I think it is better to have many , the much numbers of altcoins we have, the higher the chance that we can get profits from them. We can't imagine if one of them have the potential to pump in the future and it can make us reach, so it is better to have many for greater opportunity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Diversification can reduce risk for us, but having too many shanzhai COINS in a down market can cost us even more. Because only potential COINS will survive.
Activity: 290
Just, for me, Is it better to have few altcoins, because it is easier. I think the more altcoins you have, the more likely that you have a lot of scam altcoins.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
I think it's better if you have lots of altcoin replacing especially if your altcoin holders are longterm sure your profit will be great especially if you exchanger it suddenly or put in a nice exchanger so it's best to hold it first of good altcoin with potential to make your profit bigger than ever but there are also altcoin that do not hold well so you avoid it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
The more coins you have, the greater the possibility that one of them will give you a good profit.
Activity: 266
I read one man collects altcoins and has more than 200 but is it profitable?
Activity: 672
Quality, is always better than the quantity and it is far better to have few valuable coins, rather than lots of shit coins.
According to me always choose best promising coins and also invest in these coins, who has highest liquidity and volume generator in market.
So diversify your portfolio with high quality promising coins and by which you will get a huge return for your investment.
Activity: 1022
as works on chart comes with decisive on action as returns of moderation from the developer of token, the chance to multiply limit on nominals as expecting multiplication on returns as clients to counts of the higher with returns as finest on terms as holding of amount on balance with the wallet of personal account.
Activity: 168
I think that your funds need to be invested only in proven projects of which there are not so many on the market. so from here you can conclude that a lot of having coins in your portlet is not very good Smiley
Activity: 336
This is good, the crypt makes itself felt to all people, even those who are far from information technology. The development of the crypt and we will come to the future. Smiley Cheesy Wink
Activity: 98
Crypto is not like- the more the better. Its not about the quantity but the quality of the altcoins that you are holding. Even few good coins can make you good profit. Some of these are xrp, eth, ada, neo, ont, hot, etc.
Activity: 406
Hi, everybody. In my opinion, especially during such instability, you need to have a lot of altcoins, then there will be a guarantee that some of them will definitely give a good profit, and some less, but in any case, you will win.
Activity: 322
It's great to have a lot of altcoins if the coin in the future gives you a profit not a scam. But it is very difficult to avoid, so be careful and only hold on to coins that you really trust.
if you have a lot of coins the same scam is the same, but if you have a lot of coins from a good project and really have a future, I think that is an advantage for all of us. as much as possible choose a project that really pays and has a good future, because it will greatly benefit you.
Activity: 5
Since we don't know and can't predict the auction that is going to perform well in the market, it is better to have lots of them so that you won't loose out when any of it starts performing well in the market
Pages:
Jump to: