Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 17. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
Having lots of coins is also not a good alternative to making a profit in the future, even if you have a lot of coins you may not be able to check one by one on the coins you have. you should choose from some of those who you think will be successful in the future in investing in the long term. it will minimize your disappointment by expecting something that is never valuable. but having a lot of coins from several different projects can also be an alternative to get a profit, but it makes you unable to participate actively in project
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I prefer to have few because it is much more easy to control what happens with these projects. If you have many coins, then it is really hard and takes a lot of time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
It is better to keep a few promising coins and monitor their growth and project as a whole otherwise you will not have time to analyze a lot of coins and lose some of your savings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
Looking at how much these coins are promising. If you have a lot of great altcoins, then that's good. Well, if you have a lot of useless coins, it's pointless
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Everything depends on the quality of the projects. I would prefer to have several altcoins from the top 100 than many from the top 300. Although with a good selection of altcoins from the list of top 300, you can earn a lot, but the risk will also be very high.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Diversifying your portfolio is generally good in the world of crypto. But if you try to have big amount of and different coins everytime, it is a very big probability that your loss beats your profit. In my opinion, making your investments wisely is the best.

From my perspective I think that we should support the altcoins because they make the transaction going smoother, much faster and much cheaper, check stellar check ripple, how not to use them when the transaction fees are near zero (like bitcoin in its beginning) but now the bitcoin fees have become expensive (at the moment $10+ but few weeks ago it was up to 50-100 or more in USD). I personally do support altcoins, there are many good projects and there are many copy paste coins, shitcoins without a roadmap or a imaginary team etc.
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
The presence of a large number of coins gives more chances that some of them will successfully rise in price!
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I think, it's better to have a few altcoins that have good price movements and have the opportunity to be able to get profit rather than have lots of altcoins but don't develop and are not profitable
Activity: 280
The only universal advice is that in this business there are no universal advice. And two traders can differently estimate the perspective of one token. Only your own head on your shoulders will help to increase capital.
Merit: 100
It depends on which coin you know better, if you are very confident about the coins you hold, then you can add it at any time!
Activity: 158
It is better to have many altcoins in order to have more money to trade and earned a lot. Having a lot of altcoins in your hands will have a greater chance to earn big amount.
Activity: 126
I would rather advise you to hold some coins that have potential. I think holding more than one coin has a good chance. you can benefit from one of the coins when the other coins have decreased in price. but you have to be careful in choosing coins, you can't just choose and you don't know the potential in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Why do you think you need to have many altcoins? In case any of them increases? In my opinion, the number doesn't matter at all, the quality is what you need to think of. I have many altcoins in my wallet, I thought the price would increase, but it didn't happen. And I stuck with the coins nobody needs.
Activity: 56
I think it's better to have a few altcoins promising than many altcoins, but priceless
you are right, and given this market, even promising altcoyins are falling under market pressure, what to say about little-known coins. Today is a great example of how even strong coins lose 20% to bitcoin and even more to $
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
There are currently so many altcons on the market, so collecting lots of them in your wallet doesn't make sense, I think. But having btc and ethereum may not be enough. owning lots of coins will certainly increase the profits that we will and certainly will save our time waiting for coins to be able to reach high prices and get profit from just holding one coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Well, if you invested your money into cryptocurrency, it's better to separated it to many altcoins. So when 1 altcoin price go down, you still have many altcoins to hold and maybe the rest of your altcoins have a better price and increased. Just have a few is a good choice too though, so you only need to focus on 1 currency like bitcoin and no need to worry about other altcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

Diversifying your portfolio is generally good in the world of crypto. But if you try to have big amount of and different coins everytime, it is a very big probability that your loss beats your profit. In my opinion, making your investments wisely is the best.
Activity: 234
The more the better,in asmuch as they are not shit coins, it helps you reduce your risks and average your loses should anyone fail, unlike concentrating in just a few
Activity: 196
I think it's better to have a few altcoins promising than many altcoins, but priceless
copper member
Activity: 154
It is very good to have many altcoins. After all, you minimize risks by investing in different coins. But it is necessary to pay more attention to each coin and watch them.
Pages:
Jump to: