Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 16. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It doesn't matter whether you have many coins or just few coins. I would say it all depends on your coins selection. If you have multiple less potential coins that won't work for you. It's always better to choose coins from top 50 coins. Those good potential few coins will also enough to have in your portfolio. I always believe in some old well proved coins that are surviving in the market from long time.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
If you have funds available then it would be better to have lots of altcoins, because there are more possibilities that some of them will pump hard in the future. The more, the more lively, right? This gives you choices to sell and you have variations, so that won't be a problem for you.
Activity: 266
The vast majority of coins that now exist are just dummies. Bubble. I am sure that they will not be in the near future. I think that in the top 100 should be only the steepest coins, but I think that this will not happen, unfortunately
Activity: 148
The risk of diversification investment is even lower. Of course, if bitcoin drops, the same is true of what coins you take.

There are pros and cons once you havr many altcoins but there are big chances that you will earn big time especially the altcoins you have already recognized in the market. But there are also chance that you will lose big amount.  Be wise in investing. You can have different coin .Dont focus only in 1 coin but be carefull on choosing altcoins.
Activity: 185
Many coins simply means that we have more options.
I dont see anything wrong in that. It is up to the traders to make a wise decision in investing.
Activity: 112
It is better to have few, like 5-10, because if you have more, you've got to keep an eye on each of these alts. For me it is wastage of time.

I agree with this. I think having 5-10 altcoins would be enough. Choose carefully. I would suggest buying 5-8 from the top 20 on the CoinMarketCap, and investing in 2-3 new altcoins which can grow big time but also have a chance to disappear  forever. Do not invest a lot in the new alts, but do not ignore them either. Who knows, maybe one of them will rise 1000 times in the future making you rich (which will hardly happen with the coins from the top 20).
I would advice getting about 15 altcoins, all belonging to the top 100 of the "best cryptos" however, not necessarily they need to be from the top 20 as there is a lot of potential on some other less known cryptos.
Activity: 126
It depends, I recommend getting a big variety of altcoins if you want to trade them on a daily basis, this method is the best in my opinion, and I believe is the one that offers the bigger rewards.
Activity: 364
It is better to have a little, but good and having a perspective:)) why do you need a lot of that is not worth anything?Smiley)
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
My opinion is to have a lot of different coins, this is a little protects against falling prices for other coins, you can always overlap with other coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
as for me the only difficulty thete is tracking down the information about all of your crypto pets and making decisions in time
copper member
Activity: 616
In my opinion, It is better to choose to acquire few altcoins that are really profitable rather than lots of coins. For me, quality is more important then quantity.

copper member
Activity: 132
There are many coins available these days but I would prefer to keep few good coins rather than keeping so many. As I can manage my investment in few type of good coins in a better manner, it is difficult to track the price of many coins.
Activity: 182
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

The reason i think people have many altcoins is just to enable them to spread risks, as you can never be sure which of the projects will be a success in the future since most of them are still in their infant stage hence the need to spread risks.
Activity: 406
It is much better to have 5-6 good quality coins than a lot of coins. If you have more coins, many of them will be worthless and many will disappear. Therefore, from the top 20 coins of this market, 5-6 coins should be in your portfolio because these coins have good liquidity and quantity, this can provide better growth of your portfolio.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
As practice shows, the more coins you have in your portfolio, the smooth growth or fall of your portfolio. The fact is that if even one coin completely disappears, the growth of other coins will block losses from the coin that has disappeared!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Yes there are too many altcoins are appearing now, and for me that's a good idea to buy many altcoins rather than few coins. Because i think it can brings a better profit someday, but be careful of choosing and buying altcoins, be wise and pick a coin/s with a good potential growth in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Quality has more value than quantity so it is better to have 4-5 good quality coins rather than so many coins. I prefer to buy 5 coins from the top 25 coins of this market as those coins have good liquidity and volume so you never trap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
for me it is better not to keeping my investment on only few asset. I prefer have lot kind of cryptocurrency but mostly my investment are on top 50 CMC list coin, the rest of it are trying to make investment on ICO that I believe on it.
Activity: 140

Having many altcoins can be good if those coin will grow but if not its better to have only few but stong  coin. Even if you only got few altcoin but the sure one its still a good investment. The fewer the coin you have the easier to monitor too.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
having a few bitcoins is safer than having one or few I think because if may lose a lot if your main coin will be destroyed and having many coins in insurance from this.
Pages:
Jump to: