Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 2. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 103
I prefer to have many altcoins for as long as they are genuine or it is a long-term project and not just a pump and dump on exchanges.
It's nice to hold this kind of altcoin who have a vision and not just a long whitepaper.
There are currently too many worthless coins. It will not be profitable even if held for several years. Better 1-2 strong coins than full of garbage.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

It seems to me that you need to pay attention to the quality of these coins, and not to the quantity. Although, the question of quantity is very relative. For some, ten coins is a lot, and someone keeps more than thirty and puts more and more coins in his portfolio. Many opinions may be about this. I have three main coins, in the growth of which I am sure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

I don't think a portfolio should include a lot of coins. Many of them will end up in the trash bin in the end. We must constantly monitor the success of selected projects, only this will make a profit. Many projects stop development and this moment should not be missed.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
What difference does it make how many coins there are? You can earn on one or two or three. For example bitcoin gives me to earn, like many others. I don't care how many coins there are on the market.
It has more Altcoin is indeed very profitable. Moreover, increasing Altcoin State able to make Altcoin as a solution to get more profits in the future and very nice to count on it as a primary precious coins. so more use of Altcoin will be more nice to support its development.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I think it is better to have more altcoins than just very few maybe 2-3. Cause mostly every different altcoins have their own roadmap and own goal yeah many of them are same but in those similarity they offer many difference many advantages many upgrades and this competition is healthy. It will grow the technology. And if you have only coin that will be manipulated by whales most of the time that is vary bad for friend level investors or users for use that alt. So I think it is better to have many altcoins I know not all of them survive but is this competition who survived that project will be very mature at a point.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I think that it is enough to have 5-10 coins from the top 30 in your investment portfolio. Not worth buy 20-100 coins and wait for big profits.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I prefer to have many altcoins for as long as they are genuine or it is a long-term project and not just a pump and dump on exchanges.
It's nice to hold this kind of altcoin who have a vision and not just a long whitepaper.
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
What difference does it make how many coins there are? You can earn on one or two or three. For example bitcoin gives me to earn, like many others. I don't care how many coins there are on the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I thing it is better to have some  bitcoin and a few alts from top-10,such as etherium,ripple,litecoin,eos,stellar,monero and ada.I think this is the safest and the most profitable portfolio for a long-term period.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
you always need to have at your disposal a sufficient number of different coins, you never know where that is useful, my opinion
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
If we take into account the current market decline, then the first 20 are not particularly impressive. Coins may be in the top 20 in a few years, which are at the 200th position, or much lower now. Now all attention is focused on bitcoin.
Activity: 672
The important thing is not the number but the quality of the coins.
I can say for sure that you can not keep all your savings in one coin, even in a very high quality, but in a few, quite.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
if you have cash i suggest get the top 20 coins and keep it for a while im not telling you to buy a lot but just enough that you don't empty you pocket
getting like few hundred of pieces of that coins will be okay, now after that forget it for a while not forget it forever, then wait for the bull run
then here is the thing dont be greedy get the investment money you put in, then play the profit and your good to go
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I prefer to have few altcoins since i do not like to invest in too many different coins
Most coins are just clone coins anyway and will surely disappear over time.
But there are certainly many people who collect altcoins.
Activity: 14
What to do on such market? Smiley))
Activity: 28
The very moment to buy?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
I think that it is better to have several altcoins, and it is also desirable to have Bitcoin and several tokens. I'm in favor of diversifying my risks and it helps me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Of course for a long investment , choose a few coins excellent, and I think you will be enough because why buy a lot of coins, because you will reduce losses
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
It all depends on your trading strategy. If you are focused on long-term investments then deeper diversification can save your Deposit.
I think that at the moment only long-term investments can bring profit, but I mean that prices will start to rise very soon and there is no need to sell at the first opportunity !
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
It all depends on your trading strategy. If you are focused on long-term investments then deeper diversification can save your Deposit.
Pages:
Jump to: