Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 4. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

Altcoins are not the most reliable components of the market. therefore, I think that it would be better to look not at the quantity, but at the quality. This will be of key importance
This is a cryptocurrency market, so there should be a lot of different coins. The fact is that there are a lot of weak and unnecessary projects for whom the investor loses a lot of his money. It is necessary to regulate the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
What you should be looking at is the value of the coin not how many different coin you hold, you can have 100 worthless coin which will mean nothing, but only one good coin can mean a lot.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
For me must better to have a few altcoins rather than many altcoins because to have many altcoins are to risky.Now a days more coins are in red and some are disappeared in top list in the market.
Activity: 231
i will be prefer only invest in potential altcoins for my long term strategy you can hold many altcoins which will give you good profit in future but before investment in any coin check project and team behind its
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
I think that it will be better to keep and trade many altcoins. We don’t know exactly which ones will be up pretty high. I think if you have many coins or tokens, some of them will be potential in the future but not all of your coins. I have many coins but all of my coins are not potential.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think if we  do research and find a good altcoin then having more altcoin is good , because we will get more good profits, because the future of bitcoin is also a good future, so we believe that we will get more profit.
Activity: 322
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

Altcoins are not the most reliable components of the market. therefore, I think that it would be better to look not at the quantity, but at the quality. This will be of key importance
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
In my own opinion which is also based in my own experiences with crypto currencies and altcoins I would really choose to have a lot of altcoins or crypto currencies rather than to have a few of them because if there's any of them will gain a market value it will be a big jackpot for you.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Personally I'd want to have few high quality coins than many few coins. When you have 10000 of a particular  coin, when it rises, you tend to gain more.
Activity: 476
The more value the altcoin has, the greater the results can be achieved. However, that can all happen if you are able to choose a potential altcoin, and not only put all your money in only one altcoin. Expanding the investment field will expand the source of income. So that the value of your money can be more useful and can continue to grow until it reaches the highest number.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Now it does not matter how many types of coins you hold, still they all got 10 times cheaper than they were
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
I personally think that it's better to only have a few, it's difficult to keep up with a lot of them and if things go wrong risk management is easier with less tokens
Activity: 62
I recommend investment to maximum 5 or 6 project at the same time beucase if you buy 10 15 kinds of altcoin, it would be very difficult to follow for you and you may miss the news about projects so you must consider this.
It is very hard to follow news if you invested in many projects. On the one hand you diversify your risks, but on the other hand it is better to invest in several good projects, so you can follow all of the news
copper member
Activity: 126
I don't think it is a better investment decision to have a ton of altcoins, though the question depends on who you have but as for me, I find it very difficult to keep myself updated about many coin and this has led me to sell off some of my holdings. As for now, am only holding few that I have strong believe in the project.
brand new
Activity: 0
better to invest in many coins to get good passive income...but choosing the right one is the key
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
First of all it is better to diversify your portfolio. I recommend to hold more of your investments in Bitcoin. It is still the most trusted and stable cryptocoin. The more altcoins you have the more it will be difficult to manage each coin. Only hold altcoins with real use cases but quality over quantity.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
I recommend investment to maximum 5 or 6 project at the same time beucase if you buy 10 15 kinds of altcoin, it would be very difficult to follow for you and you may miss the news about projects so you must consider this.
copper member
Activity: 164
Keeping many altcoins is meaningless if these values are nothing to write home about. Sometimes a single altcoin might be way better than hundreds of altcoins when it's market value is reasonable.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
We must to be smart in analyzing the altcoin, so that we get the profitable for the future , beside that, if we have a lot of altcoins but can't control the price it's the same as the results don't exist, it's better to have a few altcoins we can control the price more freely the market later.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
I am sometimes frightened by the constant increase in the number of different coins. Although we need to consider that it is better to have a lot of cryptocurrencies, rather than see a few monopolists.
Pages:
Jump to: