Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 40. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

In my opinion invest in bitcoin is better than ethereum, because the price of bitcoin can easily go up if there is no bad news around. Especially in the end of this year, i'm pretty sure the price of bitcoin can reach up to $5,000. Actually Ethereum is good but the price is stuck right now and always following the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

For long time invest you can choose ethereum
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
bitcoin as a priority because no matter how much my investment in ethereum, bitcoin will benefit more from rising prices, investing in eth remains important. You have enough budget to invest in bitcoin where you can leave it there and keep your money for a long time, then go for it. But if only there is not much money to invest, Id says investing in ethereum. Two pennies because bitcoin and ether have more potential income to both pennies. Bitcoin and ethereum are good for long term investment. However, if you choose between the two, I would choose bitcoin as more reliable. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
btc is best all time cause it price regularly increase but if want hold for long time eth is best. Eth and btc regularly increase . now if you buy eth at a time you see btc and eth price high then you exchange eth to btc. you growth you satoshi. so i tell eth is best long time hold.
If somebody wants to invest in altcoins, then the best option he has are ethereum, waves, litecoins, Monero, ethereum classic and ripple (listed from most to least with respect to potential). However, none of them stand a chance against bitcoins. It is the number one crypto currency and produces the most profits.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
I choose ethereum. from budget, it is more possible for me to buy eth than btc. as altcoin, I think eth is the most effective to trade. easy to get a profit too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
Both are just as good, same quality! But if you plan on investing I think you should use ethereum! Because the price is not too expensive
and ethereum is good for long-term investment.
Activity: 182
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
I think both of them are profitable. You can buy btc and eth. It's will be great to invest in different coins.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
I suggest Ethereum because at this moment ETH growth is very high.So now you can invest ETH for more profit.ETH now start increasing that's why its time is best for buy ETH.
Activity: 546

for me. i will choose bitcoin, bitcoin is better than ethereum. bitcoin is the first and only cryptocurrency that gets that high price in this virtual world (cryptocurrency) even our fiat currency, bitcoin is leading in price. and bitcoin is the original copy of ethereum, maybe ethereum has a big value from now, etheruem can never be near in bitcoin fame and price. so its better to invest in bitcoin than ethereum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
For me, This is really hard decision since I think they both have potential to grow bigger so why not invest in both. I'm certain that the value of those two will rise as time passes by.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
if I will choose both because I think bitcoin and etherium have very good value for long-term investment, so it's a shame to be abandoned  Smiley
Activity: 336
In my opinion- better invest in both of them. Eth has amazing technologies and it is developing every day(like Tesla),btc-checked by time and people-mercrdes.))
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
i choose ethereum.  Bitoin price is now hard to predict .so its hard to buy bitcoin. I think the Ethereum platform has more potential right now
Yes, ethereum is more cheap than bitcoin, so just with small amount of capital we can buy a more amount of ethereum, it has big chance to be more expensive in the future and the most important put the money in ethereum, it can be used for participate to the icos token that will makes our ethereum being more rise because of the invest into the icos token, ethereum has more benefit than bitcoin, ethereum has smart contact be offered to the users.
Activity: 19
It depends, what would your starting capital be? And also, do you have high/medium or low risk-tolerances?
Cryptocurrency is a volatile market as of today as tons of new ICO are being launched by the day.There is as many as 747 new Altcoins or currencies currently in circulation.Over the couple of days, Bitcoin has been losing it’s Market Cap to Ethereum due to the launches of many new Altcoins which are based of Ethereum’s blockchain.One could see that Ethereum is clear catching up to Bitcoin, and with the number of new ICO increasing daily, Ethereum would be a better choice to invest in the short term.
Activity: 420
i choose ethereum.  Bitoin price is now hard to predict .so its hard to buy bitcoin. I think the Ethereum platform has more potential right now
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Both have great long term potential.
Bitcoin has emerged as a relatively stable digital currency, while Ethereum aims to encompass more, with ether just a component of its smart contract applications.
Activity: 546
I think Eth is the more better for future. Eth is the future. So it is right time to invest eth and get a profitable future. I think eth's value will increase like btc. So invest eth and it is future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I think it's better to invest in bitcoin rather than etherium because bitcoin is the basic coin that you can convert in any coin that you want to trade in makets.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
* Bitcoin has a first mover advantage
* Ethereum is less known and younger

the reason that bitcoin has advantage is because it has real usages. it is not just a token to invest in and get money from, that would have been dangerously close to a Ponzi scheme.
instead bitcoin has real world usages as a real currency and that gives it the advantage.

ETH is less known because it has no real world usages. it is just a token to create smart contract with. it is not a currency and all the smart contracts have been ICOs to get money from people not to actually do something.
Activity: 3
I know that bitcoin is a lega Currency. I Would choose Bitcoin to the invest site.so I suggest you ,you can do it invest with bitcoin.I hope that ,you will get a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: