Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 39. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 107
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

I will go for bitcoin because some country nowadays acknowledge the bitcoin as a currency to use in their everyday life for buying and selling. Bitcoin investment is for a long term profit for at least 3 to 5 years. Bitcoin will always be my main choice despite of pump and dump situation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

i think bitcoin is better than ethereum, even though they are both profitable in terms of long term investment program, but in bitcoin you can get much profits than ethereum, and my first investment is in bitcoin so i totally bet/choose/loyal in bitcoin because of non stop pumping in the market.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Bitcoin investment is better than ethereum because of the fact that bitcoin price is not frequently changed and there are less pump and dump in bitcoin while ethereum at this time dumped from 0.144 BTC to 0.068 BTC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
I choose etherium because its faster profit since the price not too high now. For short or middle term eth is better.
But for long term i prefer btc. More and more people now understand the power of bitcoin make price going up.
Activity: 686
If you're going for a long term invest, choose ethereum. The potential of ethereum is great, I also wanted to invest in ethereum and wait for its value to increase. Bitcoin is better for a short term investment, pump and dump, but it is too risky because of the greater volatility of bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 251

It's a good question. To me, it looks like ethereum has bigger room for growth. But if I were to invest, probably put half in each Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
I think bitcoin is still a priority for long-term investments, but Eth is good coin for short-term investments because Eth's movement may be more active and faster to earn a daily profit.
Activity: 254
If you are looking for a long term investment then both is good they can give you a good profit if you hold them for 2 years and more. These coins are both strong so I think your money is safe with these two.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Bitcoin is a king and it is a number one choice from all crypto currencies. If any wrong happens in crypto currencies, BTC will be the last to be affected so BTC is better then ETH for long term investment. Day by day, BTC demand growing up and supply shorten so it have much better scope of a big rise rather then ETC.
Yes, earlier bitcoin was dumped or the price for bitcoin went down because of china banning ICO. But now, again bitcoin has started growing up and it will grow much more wider now as it is growing up more quickly. ETH is flexible now and we can find it profitable now but we can’t predict the price for Ethereum  but we can predict the future of bitcoins as we can make a deep study about it. Until all the 21 million coins are mined, bitcoin will continue growing its price giving us a good profit.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
You have to remember one thing, once Bit coin goes down, All alt coin goes down. So obviously99% alt coin connected to bitcoin value, So i would say invest in bitcoin.
not at all, remember, if bitcoin is low then altcoin can increase, they can easily buy bitcoin and invest it to altcoin, that is why altcoins increase their demand if bitcoin decreases its price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Since you said long term, I presume that you will invest a good chunks of money into it. Lets break it down.
Bitcoin will generally offer you a stable growth since it is the most popular coins to date and will likely to stay that way. Bitcoin now days is used as a medium to store wealth not as a currency.
Ethereum on the other hands will offer you a wild growth overtime, it is a platform where you can virtually make a new coins on it. Many people are saying Ethereum is the future blockchain, yes it probably will be the future of blockchain but it doesn't says that Ethereum will become the future medium of storing assets.
The winner is clear here for the long term, Bitcoin it is.
Activity: 532
You have to remember one thing, once Bit coin goes down, All alt coin goes down. So obviously99% alt coin connected to bitcoin value, So i would say invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
i'm scared to play with altcoins because i'm not informed enough, can't really read the market fluctuation and i'm sure i would lose money. I prefer to stay safe and invest in BTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 102

both have a bright future, especially for me. bitcoin and eth are the same, have the technological aspect of each. and has the same advantage. only the different is a matter of decisive time. and the value of the eth tend to be easier to buy.
Activity: 110
I'll choose Ethereum because of his potential and his relative low price compared to bitcoin. I hope it will grow as fast as bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is a king and it is a number one choice from all crypto currencies. If any wrong happens in crypto currencies, BTC will be the last to be affected so BTC is better then ETH for long term investment. Day by day, BTC demand growing up and supply shorten so it have much better scope of a big rise rather then ETC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
For the short term, if you are highly skilled at reading technical indicators, and enjoy the high risk vs reward then sure invest in ETH but if you enjoy for sure earning money while investing then you should buy and hold BTC. That's all you have to do.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104

bitcoin i think. but with bitcoin you can lose many coin if cant do that
but i choice both to invest in any conditional. if you can handle, you can analyzing both, you have strategy to play that, it never be problem.
Why it not be problem?
What do you want to spend your money into both while you can earn best profit from only a crypto is Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Choose both will make you lazy analysic and prepare your strategies, you should choose only Bitcoin or Ethereum to improve your skills.
In my point of view bitcoin is invest it gives you more room to earn faster and it prices goes up faster as compare to any other coin. So invest in bitcoin it only requires skills and its profit rate is higher as compared to other and many of worlds accept bitcoin and other coins are not still in market so that anyone can adopt.
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
It's better to invest in both coins. but, i may recommend you to invest in ETH than bitcoin if you do have some lots of cash with you. for long term investment i would prefer to invest on Etherium/Bitcoin rather than other coins.

hope this helps you.
Activity: 322
That would ultimately be the question of which one do you believe more in? As a matter of fact, both are actually serving quite the different purposes. Try to do more in depth research instead of trying to get rich faster. Also, always invest in what you can afford to lose only!
Pages:
Jump to: