Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 107. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 01:51:58 AM
It depends on your risk appetite. If you prefer risk invesments, bank savings with interests will be your choice. If you prefer risky assets, then you might consider stocks, golds, Bitcoin...But don't invest too much in highly risky assets.
Investing in bitcoin is definitely something that will make you win not lose the amount you invested. Cant you see the clear sign of what is going on in the world? the world is crazy about its technology and people cant pretend that this thing dont exist anymore, this digital currency exist and it is threatening them therefore this hype will make the price increase even more
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
November 19, 2017, 01:46:20 AM
Both carries risk but investment gives profit while saving money might give you interest income but the interest is very small compared to the gain you can get in investments.
Saving is not risky the only risky one here is making Investment. Saving is something you can even do on your own without the help of anyone, nothing is hard in it, everyone can do it. And for investment? It is risky, because you’re leaving your money in the hands of a company you’re not 100% sure of what they have in mind, and your money is not at your control, you can lose if they decide not to give it back.
Activity: 6
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 10:20:55 AM
Better to invest
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 06:36:23 AM
I prefer to invest money because it invests longer term money for the future. If saving is not necessarily the future will be better
You will do the best because the bitcoin is good to invest and the saving of the money will not give you the profit, because the bitcoin is now getting high in the price and the value so I like the bitcoin investment of the money it is the best part of the life and the saving of the bitcoin will give you a lot of the money now and till the end of the worlds the investing of the money will increase your money to the double.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
November 18, 2017, 03:27:58 AM
For short term use and for emergency funds, it is better off at your savings fund. But if it is for long term use like for retirement or for a kid's college education, it is always better to invest it so that it can generate more interest in the long run.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
November 18, 2017, 03:15:42 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It's better to divide your money into cryptocurrencies, bank and real estate. Investment with banks are safe as long as no one robs the bank. Investing your money with bitcoin is a bit risky but, your money is safe it may depend on how do you store your wallet. The movement of cryptocurrencies are slightly unpredictable. Or you could just get some real estates to put your money on a investment then sell it in a long time.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 02:02:54 AM
Both has it pros and cons. Investing it has a big chance for earnings and gains but be ready for the risks. If you saved it you will not earn as much as investing butit is risk-free
Activity: 276
November 18, 2017, 01:23:10 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is better to invest money. Why? Because if you invest there is a big chance that you will earn. If you save your money will be socked at is. You will not earn. You just hide it. If you invest your money will grow.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 01:20:27 AM
To me the better is that you invest in it in some online digital trade through which you will get handsome amount in return.while keeping money with you will bring nothing so investing in some trade is the best option to increase your bitcoins.
Activity: 364
November 18, 2017, 01:17:16 AM
For now I think saving is good option because in the near time the expert forecasted that there will be rise in the price soon and if you have good amount you can sell your bitcoin at a high profit margin. For me I want to save it for future use at any time I can withdraw my amount and then I can back save this amount saving is better according to me.
Activity: 378
November 18, 2017, 12:45:35 AM
You can save your money in the bank if you want having savings for the future or incase of emergency you can get something from your savings,you can invest also online as long as the site is legit and you can also withdraw. There are many site now too risky to invest it is your own choice but make sure you must review first before you invest.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 12:17:47 AM
It depends on your risk appetite. If you prefer risk invesments, bank savings with interests will be your choice. If you prefer risky assets, then you might consider stocks, golds, Bitcoin...But don't invest too much in highly risky assets.
Activity: 56
November 18, 2017, 12:10:55 AM
For me, invest because that's what i am doing now.. i prefer to invest my salary than staying to my bank account.
Activity: 420
November 17, 2017, 11:55:20 PM
I will invest it , why would you save money like a pussy when you can earn much more with those amount?
Activity: 210
November 17, 2017, 11:19:41 PM
Of course, it will be a good thing If you are going to invest your money rather than saving it. Invest in stock with whom you know might grow someday. Who knows you will retire a millionaire in the future, and not just an old guy who has nothing.
If you're playing stocks for now i suggest you should stop it and change into Bitcoin where your profit will be at the maximum.
Activity: 238
November 17, 2017, 11:05:20 PM
Of course, it will be a good thing If you are going to invest your money rather than saving it. Invest in stock with whom you know might grow someday. Who knows you will retire a millionaire in the future, and not just an old guy who has nothing.
Activity: 210
November 17, 2017, 10:27:42 PM

Save or invest it are both better for a mom like me, i am always thinking how to earn and save for the future of my two kids especially now that they are studying and currently eating very well. My expenses are getting big.
It's not easy to save money like your mom said. You have to do it over and over again many times. So it will make a habit for you to repeat it.
Activity: 175
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
November 17, 2017, 10:25:45 PM
In my own opinion and experience i usually do both save and investing. I invest 50% of my income here in bitcoin and the rest I save it to the bank or I just stayed in my wallet. Because investing is not a assurance that your gonna win sometimes your gonna lose that why i just alotted just 50% to the investment site and 50% for savings for me if my investment gonna make it still I have a money that im gonna use in investment.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
November 17, 2017, 07:58:12 PM
both are investment if you save your money in the bank it is investment you will have a profit on it if you save it with interest i think i has 1-10% of profit it defends on wht they tackle into you, investing in real state is your choice no one can predict what happen if you invest on it if you are a risk taker invest online like in bitcoin for you to have a good profit in the future it can be doubled someday not just like if you invest in some company you will have just 10% of it, just buy bitcoin and hold it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 17, 2017, 05:52:27 PM
its depend upon your financial goals and capacity.Actually saving mean you save for emergency funds,for holidays,buy home appliances etc.Another side investing mean you are growing your money and through different mediums.

its better to invest rather than saving because you are saving for consumption but investing mean growing.
Jump to: