Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 106. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 11:52:23 AM
Both is better when money is concerned but investing in bitcoin is actually the best. You can't say that your money is safe when it is in the back because banks can face bankruptcy anytime that would cause you your hard earned money to be gone. On the other hand, bitcoin is quite risky investment too but so far i never heard of an investor who testified that the money they poured in on Bitcoin had failed them thus, giving them enough profit out of it.
Activity: 364
November 19, 2017, 11:11:02 AM
i think i like to earn money and cash a use a small amount for my needs the remaining balance i am keeping for the future as the time goes the prices of bitcoin are very high which provide me a hope that i will sell all my bitcoin when the prices are going at it's peak the thing is the investment is a good option saving of bitcoin is also a type of investment in the future we can sell our money means we want to cash our investment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 09:38:06 AM
For me, invest because that's what i am doing now.. i prefer to invest my salary than staying to my bank account.
I think both of them are use full for future because if you keep save bitcoin for future so there is no doubt that it will help you in some time and if you want to invest bitcoin so this is also fact that bitcoin can make your money double because bitcoin is such a currency which can change your life so we need to use both options.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 09:28:25 AM
I think its better to save money and you invest your other money,because you can save money,and you can investing in bitcoin,because both have dasem advantage.
Activity: 406
November 19, 2017, 08:54:41 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I will do both saving money and investing in bitcoin because both have different advantages
I recommend both. saving in bank yes and investing online.
You can save money by 30%, while the remaining 70% for me to re-invest into some trades in order to make a profit.
Activity: 124
November 19, 2017, 08:12:22 AM
For me better to invest money to save it because many of us really earn money, and many of us invest it and many of us dream to be rich like me. I am investing btc and I earn high in investing.
saving and investing have the opposite meaning. Investing is always risky. Sometimes very risky. No risk = no profit = saving. Higher risk = higher profit = investing.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 07:55:50 AM
Investing will only be better on saving if there is no scammer but it will not happen. Investing is good for long term, you will need to wait and more patience before you receive the profits. However, there are some investments or should I say a lot which are only a ponzi scheme, asking for small amount turn to big return for a short period of time, so be careful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 19, 2017, 07:52:08 AM
It's better to invest online or invest in bitcoin than to save money. If you only save money it will not grow but if you invest in bitcoin it will potentially grow bigger. But you should also think that you have to take a risk, so I can advise to you, invest money that you can not afford to lose.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
November 19, 2017, 07:24:01 AM
For me better to invest money to save it because many of us really earn money, and many of us invest it and many of us dream to be rich like me. I am investing btc and I earn high in investing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
November 19, 2017, 06:13:00 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

it's better to do both because if you're out of luck investing still has a reserve fund in savings so you do not lose all the money
If you do it both I know that you'll never regret, because if only select to have an investment and lose that, you have no reserve to recover it. In other side if you have savings only without any investment, I'm sure that if you used it all you have no investment to supports the needed of your family, that's why I'm choosing both.
Activity: 518
November 19, 2017, 05:40:47 AM

it's better to do both because if you're out of luck investing still has a reserve fund in savings so you do not lose all the money
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2017, 05:22:33 AM

I will do both saving money and investing in bitcoin because both have different advantages

Investing your money in the different platform is better than saving money in the bank.
You will not get more interest if you put your money in the bank. But if you invest it in real estate or gold you can earn a profit in the future.
I am not interested in both, and now if I get money, i will invest in only bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
November 19, 2017, 04:46:19 AM
Saving money like in a bank is really important knowing that your money is insured under PDIC up to P 500,000. But  one should remember that the annual interest rate is really low. However,  investing money is a more wiser decision which will make it grow faster,  depending on the where you decide to invest. In saving money in the bank,  money will grow slowly it is like only safe keeping your money while investing your money like in a real-estate or  bitcoin, though it might be a long term investment,  you will be happy with your profit. Investing is the real business that can make a poor rich.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
November 19, 2017, 04:27:06 AM

Activity: 378
November 19, 2017, 03:47:46 AM
Better to invest
I agree with you, investing here in bitcoin is very good strategy to do, unlike in saving our money, because if we will invest our money it will have a big possiblity that it will ncrease maybe x2 or x3 unlike in saving it there is no chance that our money will increase.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 19, 2017, 03:43:43 AM
found this ICO: CIF https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/ Looks like a decent project and your investment can have good returns. So perhaps a good investment
Yes, investing your money is the best thing to do, and bitcoin is one of the most important, or should I say the best Investment one should ever consider to get into. It is fast with its high volatility, it can drop and also increase without wasting time at all.

Savings is too slow and you can’t accomplish anything by just saving money. If you’re a family man, you can’t feed your family by just saving, you need something.more better than that, and that’s Investment.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
November 19, 2017, 03:34:53 AM
For me, invest because that's what i am doing now.. i prefer to invest my salary than staying to my bank account.
well some people are waiting bitcoin returns into the 600 dollars wall to get out and the who bought at 1000 dollars the same thing,but if all out who will be in?Bitcoin is the new gold,but at crypto world.Soo invest on it would be the best way since now there is around 20 crypto currencies like bitcoin ,getting stable getting value loosing soo there is the land of opportunity
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
November 19, 2017, 02:21:39 AM
Better to invest
The price of bitcoin not getting increased for a long time. Hope to see a variation in price in a short term. Saving money benefits you with low interest but investment gives you high profit, takes long time. My suggestion invest less but save more. Saving amount can be used for short term earning and the profit gained can be added to the investment that's been made
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
November 19, 2017, 02:16:36 AM
for me i have to invest 50% and save 50% cause investment sometimes has risk that you may loss  so better you have some saving incase emergency happen you have something to use
Activity: 167
November 19, 2017, 02:06:16 AM
whether you save it or invest ,depends on your goal and your financial situation.
it's up to you because you have money.
but I only give a little advice, I think you better save in the bank and half your money can also invest in bitcoin because both are just as good and work each way to get profit and security.
Jump to: