Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 115. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 08:45:05 AM
Save your money and while your saving it you can also invest it in a small business or bitcoin.. In short while saving your money you can also circulate it to make more income.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 06:50:11 AM
If you don't have a lot of money i would go for saving. If you have money you can invest. For me investing is good because you sell and earn like a pro. I invest mostly on altcoins.

Altcoins have a huge potential because they are cheaper than bitcoin itself.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 06:44:53 AM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

I would think bitcoin operates under the same guise, if you look recently into bitcoin it gained fame becausse of how expensive it was (Like over 1000$) but now it has tanked way below that, because of the overabundance, and therefore a type of inflation.  I would think investing in something more physical would be worthwhile, instead of money type things.  Like a house, it may dip a lot but it will always come back up, you just have to be patient. 
Well for me I agree for investing but not all the savings, maybe we can take it 50/50 so that if what happen to my savings I have to wait for my investment income.
Maybe investment is known for risk execution but sometimes we must taje the risk so that we can learn for more and we don't know earn for more also. It's a matter of how you drive your self not to be crazy of doing vulnerable. Just stay calm and wait for the progress.
Activity: 28
November 10, 2017, 05:37:51 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investing on banks me be much more secured for me but investing in bitcoins will probably going to give you much huge profit. But bitcoins, you might find it scam especially when you decided to invest on icos so I'm going to say that, just buy bitcoins and hold it that is going to be much safer. But ypu can always invest on both to play safe, because nothings going to lose if you invest in them both because these will probably going to give you profits
I'm aggree, but not for at all. And I'm only aggre for saving / keep money in bitcoins will be given a huges profits. But not for ICO, I mean is ICO is a dangerous step, there is no guarantee you will get a profits, like a company offer / promise. And now it is proven, not all the ICO in a successful run even scam.
Both are way of investing money, when you save bitcoin you are not like saving money in the bank.
The risk is there starting from buying bitcoin and it's not good to be unrealistic and only see the positive side of bitcoin, as an investment
it could continue to succeed and give you profit and the bad side is it could also fail.
I agree with you but i think it is better to invest money in bitcoin because if you save money you don't get any profit at all but if you invest money your profit will go higher and the outcome will be more money for you.
Activity: 269
November 10, 2017, 05:21:58 AM
I prefer to invest money because it invests longer term money for the future. If saving is not necessarily the future will be better
Activity: 27
November 10, 2017, 05:21:53 AM
The best is: divide your money into three parts and make some deposit, investment, and cash in hand Wink
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
November 10, 2017, 05:16:44 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
in my opinion all the investment ideas you mentioned are good and each has a different risk.
I personally would choose to save some of my wealth in the bank that we can use at any time or we use for the benefit in the future and some of my wealth will I invest to buy a comfortable home for my family also buy gold as jewelry for wife and my daughter.
Activity: 154
November 10, 2017, 05:12:45 AM
Best to Save money in bank than investing. If u had extra money to invest then invest. Because investing money is to risky you will not know if u gain profit or you will lost.
Activity: 294
November 10, 2017, 04:48:45 AM
It's all up to you because you have the money. However if I may give advice for your money better in the tube in bank.Dan the rest you can invest for bitcoin or gold. Because both are equally good and work with each way, respectively. Although gold prices far adrift with bitcoin but gold has its own luxury.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
November 10, 2017, 04:33:14 AM

Investing on banks me be much more secured for me but investing in bitcoins will probably going to give you much huge profit. But bitcoins, you might find it scam especially when you decided to invest on icos so I'm going to say that, just buy bitcoins and hold it that is going to be much safer. But ypu can always invest on both to play safe, because nothings going to lose if you invest in them both because these will probably going to give you profits
I'm aggree, but not for at all. And I'm only aggre for saving / keep money in bitcoins will be given a huges profits. But not for ICO, I mean is ICO is a dangerous step, there is no guarantee you will get a profits, like a company offer / promise. And now it is proven, not all the ICO in a successful run even scam.
Both are way of investing money, when you save bitcoin you are not like saving money in the bank.
The risk is there starting from buying bitcoin and it's not good to be unrealistic and only see the positive side of bitcoin, as an investment
it could continue to succeed and give you profit and the bad side is it could also fail.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
November 09, 2017, 07:58:05 PM

Activity: 224
November 09, 2017, 07:42:22 PM
Saving or investing money is related to the mentality of the person who owns the money. Some people do not like investing it for fear of loss or loss
Activity: 392
November 09, 2017, 07:38:58 PM

Activity: 207
November 09, 2017, 07:07:51 PM
For me investment is a good way to earn more money. You can invest your money in real state. After that you can save your money in bank.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 06:26:43 PM
Saving money is only suitable to meet the needs of every day, we will not get anything with saving money, but if we are investing then our money will grow faster, and if we dare to take risks then cryptocurrency investment is a good choice.
Activity: 226
November 09, 2017, 06:02:47 PM

If I will be asked if which is better to save money or to invest? I will definitely choose both because you can benefit from saving and you can also benefit from investing. I do not see one of it as not good to do. In my case, nowadays, I already invested and saving as well because I know in the future I will be the one to reap all the things that I diligently do. It could be tiring to think about the future though because it is too early for me to think about it but is better so in the future I will not worry so much about it anymore.
Activity: 322
November 09, 2017, 05:36:18 PM
I think they are both better..but saving money is still best than investing..investing money sometimes is risky..better save money for the future Kiss Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 09, 2017, 05:19:36 PM
It depends upon the money you have because as family you will have your own monthly target on your income. So according to your need you have to plan because don't completely focus on investment at the same time concentrate on your saving also.
But if he has invested, I'm sure he has calculated in detail first what percentage will be invested and what percentage will be saved to meet the needs in his life. So if you want to invest you have to plan well to achieve good results.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 04:44:59 PM
For me, it is better to invest in bitcoin. Yes, Real state or gold are secured but bitcoin have a high chance to make you rich. Bitcoin now a days is getting higher and higher so better invest it in bitcoin that other.
Well, the days bitcoin could make you rich with a small investment are long over, you need to have a lot of capital just to buy a few bitcoins, how many people around the world can buy a bitcoin without thinking that is a lot of money, only those that are already rich.
There are many people ignore the chance to buy Bitcoin at cheap price, that is the disadvantage of those people, so I do not think Bitcoin did not have "cheap" price in the past! By the way, you do not need to buy 1 BTC, you can invest some money and trading to increase that amount, easy!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 01:24:27 PM
For me, it is better to invest in bitcoin. Yes, Real state or gold are secured but bitcoin have a high chance to make you rich. Bitcoin now a days is getting higher and higher so better invest it in bitcoin that other.
Well, the days bitcoin could make you rich with a small investment are long over, you need to have a lot of capital just to buy a few bitcoins, how many people around the world can buy a bitcoin without thinking that is a lot of money, only those that are already rich.
Jump to: