Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 19. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
It depends on the risk and also the gain actually, Everything got its own risk to it. Even saving your money in the bank got its own risk but ofcourse investing your money into something will be far more riskier.
You might want to read a few post back about the idea of investing in either gold or other investment type, basically safe deposits could be an alternative between saving and investing though
What do you mean by safe deposit? Did you mean putting your money in the bank?
I guess it will only be safe if you choose the right bank so you are confident in saving but still the inflation rate will be the negative thing
especially if you are living in a country that is not economically progressive.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
It depends on the risk and also the gain actually, Everything got its own risk to it. Even saving your money in the bank got its own risk but ofcourse investing your money into something will be far more riskier.
You might want to read a few post back about the idea of investing in either gold or other investment type, basically safe deposits could be an alternative between saving and investing though
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Invest in bitcoin is better then save money.better investment returns good profit.I think bitcoin is best investment platform.any one invest it for long time and receive good profit.for my opinion,investment is better policy to gain profit.

That is true if you look at on the positive side bitcoin can offer you. Most people are still skeptic on investing in crypto in the sense that they can't see their real money on their account, and also because of the negative news they heard plus the fact that cryptos are volatile enough that it will fall down hard anytime of the day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Invest in bitcoin is better then save money.better investment returns good profit.I think bitcoin is best investment platform.any one invest it for long time and receive good profit.for my opinion,investment is better policy to gain profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

If you want to invest crypto you have to know something - don't invest all your money in bitcoin, try to diversify your investment to minimize the risk and maximize the profits, you will be super rich if all  products performs to their expected level. But an any case, the real estate will be more stable that any other option.
Activity: 210
I think this is the best time for a short term investment (9 months), as I am sure that we can expect price rise till the December, and than the crash around January 2019.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
Saving in a bank is kind of an investment actually.. In every deposits or saving accounts accumulate an interest and gain a small amount of profit. And when investing, allocating of funds to a good company and expecting a huge profit, Go for it.. And in securing funds for future use then save.
Activity: 420
I should invest my money to eth and bitcoin and then save, its a practical way of investing and saving because you don't know when you able to gain profit or not so definitely I choose both sides to reduce my panic feelings so I will think what would I do if I lost my investment and not gaining profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me, it is better if I will make investment here in the cryptocurrency world than save it on banks. The reason why I don't want to save my money on banks is because of the low interest that I will get. I can easily double my money if I will make investment here in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 184
 Generally, to invest is to allocate money in the expectation of some benefit in the future and to invest is called a return– for example, investment in durable goods, in real estate by the service industry, in factories for manufacturing, in product development, and in research and development. It is better for me to invest my money rather than saving them in the bank because in investing I am pretty sure that my money will grow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I'm certain that right now the majority of people don't invest money, they just wait for lower lows to get in. With such a low buying volume last week when BTC was around 8k I don't see it going different direction unless something miraculous happen on g20, i'm not spreading FUD, I just think people should think on their feet, need to know these things to be prepared for scenarios like that, if BTC go down to 4k will you be comfortable with that? what about ALTs will go down another 30% down will you handle that?
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Just invest it anywhere you believe is legit and profitable. Just don't put all your eggs in one basket as we never know what happens in the future. Diversifying is the key. Currently I am also contemplating that my money stored in the bank for urgent need is just too big so I am thinking of a good alternative investment.
Activity: 103
It is better to invest than to save. Saving money just stay put there and nothing changes until you have extra money. Unlike investing it,it will have a potential to grow. Invest in bitcoin but be smart in trading. Now, the best way to invest money is for property like lot. The value gets bigger and bigger.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
I'm never afraid to invest because what I'm getting right now is mostly from investment profits, I never fill a large bank account, I just fill up enough, almost all the money I put on various investments like property, stock and so on.
Activity: 336

I prefer on investing all my money on bitcoins because in this way i can assure that i will have a huge amount of profit in the future, while i was working on the corporate world i am still trying to stack some of cryptocurrency when i have extra budget because i am waiting on my coins to grow and earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 50
Save money in the bank is must safe and have interest..and invest online while saving your money😬
Activity: 350
I think investing will be the best choice since it helps us to increase our capital faster than the economy of money
Activity: 154

Save it on bank for sure !
Invest it online is the risky way to safe money

I going to invest it with gold and in real estate if I've more money.

Sometimes we can't predict all things that might be happen such as hacking or robbery incident. So at least we have prepare some of it

You right dude,  If i have a big money iwant to save in to Bank and for safety purposes. If i invest my money no one knows what did to use of money, Many people are bluff how to use ur money if you invest. And is a risky business to get involve for investment, this invest either win or lose.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
For me investment is good then savings. savings means your money can't grow only store your money. But investment will help you to grow your money. But all investment risky at first you need find a good project to invest your money and avoid scam.

saving are usually are eaten by inflation. with investments you can at least not to lose buying capacity of your money and with smart investing even grow them x-times.
Activity: 59
Invest it in a wiser way, not only in online jobs but you can also invest it to build your own business. I think it is the wiser way to grow your money. To work for it. If you will just save it, someday it will also disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: