Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 33. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 06:36:38 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me,it is much better to invest in bitcoin and othet tangible assets rather than keep or save it on the bank. Bank has small interest compared if you invest in bitcoin and other coins it is more profitable. If you invest in any tangible assets like real state or gold it is good to invest also for a long period of time,it will secure your future.

Many consider good idea investing in not just bitcoin but in physical gold as well. Many economy expert think that these two value will be good for investing in period of 3-5 years, with possibilities that you investment can be more then doubled in this time. They both represent good investment and they have both potential to be good in long term.

long term invest in bitcoin is a good idea but saving money in banks or in your personal wallet is the best because there is still risk in bitcoin or any other forms of investment that you dont have a full control to your funds . Unlike to saving that you can actually see and monitor your funds in your own hands therfor you are only responsible for it but you cannot earn a profit if you dont take the risk to invest. Overall both of them have stil pros and cons.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 27, 2018, 06:32:37 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me,it is much better to invest in bitcoin and othet tangible assets rather than keep or save it on the bank. Bank has small interest compared if you invest in bitcoin and other coins it is more profitable. If you invest in any tangible assets like real state or gold it is good to invest also for a long period of time,it will secure your future.

Many consider good idea investing in not just bitcoin but in physical gold as well. Many economy expert think that these two value will be good for investing in period of 3-5 years, with possibilities that you investment can be more then doubled in this time. They both represent good investment and they have both potential to be good in long term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
February 27, 2018, 05:45:37 AM

Yes I agree, better invest by buying an egg then we make a chicken instead of having to save money in banks, money in banks if we save 100 years will never increase, whereas with an egg then we can get 10 chickens for a year, that is an example.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
February 27, 2018, 05:32:00 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 05:22:32 AM
Saving and investing must take place at the same time. If you don't save money you would not have money to invest. If you don't invest then the money you saved will depreciated by inflation. saving and investing must come together. or you don't do both, which doesn't benefit at all
For me,its better to invest money because eventhough your not sure about the bussiness that you invested,you need to try to make your money grow.Investment is a long term but even if it is a long term,and your patient enought to wait, but still you will see your improvement of your money, just like bitcoin you are investing time,patient and effort but when you see your fruit of being a hardworking inviduals.Through investing you will see or you will found out on what you are expecting.Instead of saving a money you just invest to grow it fast.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 05:18:53 AM
Saving and investing must take place at the same time. If you don't save money you would not have money to invest. If you don't invest then the money you saved will depreciated by inflation. saving and investing must come together. or you don't do both, which doesn't benefit at all
Activity: 48
February 27, 2018, 04:57:44 AM
When you invest, your money will grow and eventually you can save. No need to choose between the two. Both are essential to achieve financial freedom. If you only make the best decision and use your resources wisely, I think you can achieve both.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
February 27, 2018, 04:45:07 AM
Considering your audience, I would say most people will agree that investing in bitcoin or any other currency is "better" than sitting on fiat.
Go to a USD forum board and they will bash Bitcoin
True, other bitcoin or cryptocurrency investments are more profitable than traditional investments such as land, gold, stocks and so on, a decentralized system that applies and is used globally to make bitcoin development very fast and this is a good opportunity for us to get profit if we start now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
February 27, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
Its better to save money un bank and invest in online to become bigger your money and get higher than the previous

Invest online? I hope you are not talking about those ponzi and other hyip scams online.

Saving money for emergency purpose is a must but letting all your money sleep in the bank is not really a good move. Invest in properties, stocks and crypto are just few good options available.
Activity: 70
February 27, 2018, 04:25:23 AM
Its better to save money un bank and invest in online to become bigger your money and get higher than the previous
Activity: 12
February 27, 2018, 04:23:25 AM
As an employee taxes are your biggest expense on income and are taken out before you get paid. It is one of the biggest drags on your path to being financially free. Your dad and grandfather did not fork over 30%-45% of their income and that is how one person was able to work and mom stayed at home. Things have changed for the worse.
Activity: 85
February 27, 2018, 04:23:17 AM
Saving money uts good but if you want save more money is to invest it  because your money become doubled and you more money and you save it.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
February 27, 2018, 03:51:35 AM
Considering your audience, I would say most people will agree that investing in bitcoin or any other currency is "better" than sitting on fiat.
Go to a USD forum board and they will bash Bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 03:45:50 AM
Risk averse save their money and check balance every time while risk takers invest their savings and awaits profit always . The money you save in the bank or anywhere loses value over time but the one rightly invested gives you profit. Investment is better than savings
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
February 27, 2018, 03:14:35 AM

The best and safest way to gain as well as saving is to invest it in crypt. Now a days crypt market is so hot it may be a bit risky however the profit you can gain all through out is unimaginable.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 02:08:32 AM
it's better to get your money than the invetment because you have the chance to fool yourself or you're scammer because of the investment they get the victims they are so it's better to keep your money just a few more ways to grow that not just the investment you can make to earn money you can also buy and sell coins and you can safely secure your money and hold it
Trading is a good solution especially if you do not have a lot of money to invest and I say it's possible to grow it provided
that you have the necessary skills to be successful in trading. You have to do it on action rather than thinking you are good in trading
without even proving that your record is consistent.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 11:43:13 PM
it's better to get your money than the invetment because you have the chance to fool yourself or you're scammer because of the investment they get the victims they are so it's better to keep your money just a few more ways to grow that not just the investment you can make to earn money you can also buy and sell coins and you can safely secure your money and hold it
Activity: 51
February 26, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

If it me,of course i would prefer to keep my money in the bank and invest my money into real estate cause all things related to real estate every year will surely increase price.While gold price sometimes can not stabilize in marketplace.
You can check in this link if u can't believe wht about i am talking about http://harga-emas.org/
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 02:07:02 PM
Always better to make your money work when you have enough for life. In other cases when your goods is not enough better to start saving money for future.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 26, 2018, 01:55:40 PM
Saving money in a bank will lose you money due to inflation.

Always try to invest as much of your money as possible but keep about 6 months of emergency money in the bank.

I believe that this is the time for crypto and we can invest a larger proportion of our money into crypto, say 30%.

And then 30% into equities and remainder into properties or gold.

Dun keep all in a single asset class.. you want to diversify your risk.

Exactly. You can never depend only on saving your money in a bank, otherwise you'll lose your capital because of inflation. What you could do is just combine both saving and investing to help preserve your capital over the long term. Saving helps to keep your money useful in case of an emergency, while investing will allow you to grow your money at a fast rate over time. The key here is always to diversify between various assets, and most of all, have patience to live a better financial life for years to come.

It is always best to have control over your money, as it will prevent you from becoming bankrupt in the future. By becoming financially free, you'll be able to achieve peace of mind, especially in times of need such as emergencies and other undesired situations. As a suggestion, it would be wise to apply these concepts into cryptocurrencies as they provide bigger rewards due to their extremely volatile nature.

Nevertheless, whatever you do, always spend your money wisely or else, you'll regret it in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: