Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 30. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Saving money is good but the value of it will never raised and progress .
Unless you invest it.
Onething for good investment is thru bitcoin.
This is more profitable than the other business.
Activity: 154
On my own perspective,  saving and investing are two inseparable factors in order for your money to grow.  It is like hitting two birds in one stone.  When you save its a guarantee that you will have your money in the future, on the other hand, when you invest a certain amount of money it continuously grow and eventually you will be able to get your Return on Investment and your profit as well.  With that it is a win win situation.
Activity: 210
People who don't have faith will always suggest investing in Bank but now a days banks are charging a lot of money in the form yearly debit card maintenance, Sms charges etc. Without intimating to us they are charging, so, i think it's better to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I prefer to save more money in the bank rather than invest it online because bitcoins is too risky. We will not know when it will rise or fall down. It may be a good news for us if bitcoin will increase its price but to invest an amount of money is too risky for me. You can do both either, save money in the bank and invest a little online.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
It depends on the individual. I believe that the most crucial thing is whether you have financial freedom.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
The current part of the valuation of digital currencies is still relatively low, you can consider investment
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Both are advantageous in their own ways, if you don't have a capital for investing then just save your money but if can afford to invest then do so, it all depends on your preference.

But if you'll ask me, I'll go to the second option. I invest my money online (in bitcoin to be more specific). I choose bitcoin because that's more practical for a student like me:

1. It's easier to understand comparing to real estate or stock market.
2. Less hassle to use since a cryptocurrency uses digital wallet which you can easily visit comparing to going directly on ATMs or banks.
3. More accessible whenever and wherever you are, all you need is an internet connection.
4. Doesn't need to deal with so many paperworks since it is fully automated.
5. It is decentralized, therefore, not taxed at all . You can enjoy your profit without deductions (except the fees).

And the most important thing why I like btc is that I am able to earn profits easier by properly handling its fluctuations.
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
It's best to invest money than to save it in banks it's more profitable if you invest it in bitcoin and learn how to trade it. You need to choose if what altcoin is the best to invest that will pump up in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It depends on you mate. Whether your source of income comes from an online job like this then it would be best to invest it also there. But if you're having your income from a job that is in the real word then you should invest it on the real estates, or whatever business that will make your money grow. I can't suggest just saving money in the bank because it just means that you will be using it only without any return. The best way to improve and make a lot of money is to invest and thats a wise decision for a business minded person. And if you already have it a lot save your other money then invest the remaining again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
Well you can't invest it all and you can't save it all neither is a smart option. The optimal answer is to invest some and to save some perhaps a spilt distribution down the middle or you could be more conservative and save 75% while investing the remaining 25%.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
In my mind all these things were circulating before i invest in bitcoin but my strategy was a little bit different i have invested 50 % of my money into bitcoin and the rest i have deposited in bank for which i will receive in every condition a little bit interest or profit so that was my experience in crypto and bitcoin investment is very profitable for me when i chose it in the previous year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
investment is always good because they help to increase our capital even if there is a risk that it might not work out
Activity: 177
It's better to invest in order to have enough to safe because the more you invest; the more the profit you get which translate to huge savings

I think it's much better to invest your money in a trustfull company. Because if you invest your money will grow. Unlike saving money that it didn't grow. Being an investor you need to select the right company.
Activity: 184
It's better to invest in order to have enough to safe because the more you invest; the more the profit you get which translate to huge savings
Activity: 20
To me it is better to invest than save because investment bring good  and most time immediate  return  but saving bring little or no interest.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
Of course investment is better, with investment then we have the opportunity to make money grow faster, while saving money will never make money grow and only make banks stronger. I hope the government soon legalize bitcoin so bitcoin can be more beneficial for anyone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I prefer investing so it may grow more , saving is a good idea too but by investing you can make your money grow.
Yeah you are right it is best choice to invest the money not to save it because saving money is like having gold but not anything to eat so in short it will be useless and it will remain the same even after a lot of years but if you will invest your bitcoin as if you invest it in bitcoin then it will increase in price so high and after a few months of waiting you will be able to see the price of bitcoin more than double and it will be time to sell and buy more with the profit of your first investment, so in this way your money will keep increasing.
Activity: 108
February 28, 2018, 03:01:55 PM
I prefer investing in a bank rather than saving money, really sparing is good, but it would be nice to invest other than our money is safe, our money will increase.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 02:59:20 PM
Investing money is always better because your money working on you and making this passively. Saving is better for people who don't  have enough for life.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

Right now when saving money on the bank, we get inflation on our money and goverment always make inflation. Its much better to investing money than saving on the bank. Saving in bank only for emergency matter

Saving on the banks will not get anything, if we rely on interest then it takes a very long time and of course balance in the account must be big, do not expect with $ 10k you can get 1% interest, you get is a loss due to high admin costs.
Right because there is no use to keep your money in bank I will not grow so much if it will issue you some profit then it will be very lose not so high, money in bank is like useless so if you will invest it in bitcoin it will gown and will make you earn high profit as the reward of your patience, it is safe to invest in bitcoin because it use to increase with time. Investing in bitcoin is like making money from your money and the money you will invest remain the same without getting harmed so investing can be the best option.
Pages:
Jump to: