Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 29. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Some persons consider savings in the bank as investment. Because it yields interest. However,  the interest is small. This is the result of a secure investment.
The returns on a secure investment is small compared to a higher risk investment. The returns on bitcoin is high because it is risky. Same also for real estate and gold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
investment is always good because they help to increase our capital even if there is a risk that it might not work out
Risks are the part of life if you will be strong enough to take this risk and use it then it will increase the money for you, investment is all about profit if you are in bitcoin, price use to increase with every investment. If you will invest your money to the bitcoin it will grow and will make more money for you, in this age and the time after this is going to be the digital era and it will be important for you to have some digital currency and it will be very expensive then so it is the opportunity invest now and increase your money within days.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
Definitely, invest. It is easy to grow money than to stagnate it in a bank.  Put it in bitcoin gold or silver. That way, growth will be fast. Gamble your money and also to invest ot into altcoins. There are many ways. But be careful which you put your money. Scammers are real. Be willing to take risks if you want high returns.
in fact, scammers always follow those who want very quickly and easily get rich. But if it is a question of real investments, which then real investments can only be in real business. with the help of crypto currency you can make money, but it's better to invest this money in real estate.
Activity: 204
It's better to invest your money depending on the trustworthiness of the company or project you are investing in.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Investing is definitely better if you know what you are doing, banks offer meager interest rates that do not keep up with inflation so essentially money saved is money lost. Investing offers much larger gains but it contains risks. I'd say learning to invest is definitely beneficial.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Definitely, invest. It is easy to grow money than to stagnate it in a bank.  Put it in bitcoin gold or silver. That way, growth will be fast. Gamble your money and also to invest ot into altcoins. There are many ways. But be careful which you put your money. Scammers are real. Be willing to take risks if you want high returns.
Activity: 350
Depending on the situation if you do not dare to take better risks save in the bank but with low cost costing but if you want to profit a lot of investment is the right choice. because investment can be useful for you in the future

Dividing money into different places is a good thing, in life we have to have a good plan and long term, we can not continue to be affected with the conditions, for our success must be tight so we can succeed, and the thing we have to do is with investment.
Yes, the risk diversification strategy is the best in the case of investments. Do not invest all your funds in one place, invest in different projects and coins. Simply saving and saving money is a utopia, because lying without moving money only lose their price because of the inflation that is consuming them. There is a good saying: "money must work and make money." So do not be afraid to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
My goal is to double my money, so I prefer to invest it online rather than ssve it in banks. I can easily double my money if I will invest it in cryptocurrencies. I can only earn few money if I will save it in banks.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I think investing your money is a way better option than to save it simply because investing givers your money a chance to grow and obtain a higher value in future. When you save, the value of your money stay the same but when you place your money in the right king of investment, you can expect healthy amounts of returns in the future.you can always invest half of your earnings and save the rest for ups and downs of life.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Depending on the situation if you do not dare to take better risks save in the bank but with low cost costing but if you want to profit a lot of investment is the right choice. because investment can be useful for you in the future

Dividing money into different places is a good thing, in life we have to have a good plan and long term, we can not continue to be affected with the conditions, for our success must be tight so we can succeed, and the thing we have to do is with investment.
Activity: 119
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Investment is the best way than save money in bank because if you invest your money it will beneficial for you and you can anything for your future as like any business and you can more comfortable your life but if you save your money so that will never beneficial for you as like investment so the best way is bitcoin for investment because it will get you big profit for you.
Yes right, with investments then our money grows faster than we saving in the banks, even though investment is more risky but this makes us must be smart and always follow the latest news from investment.
Activity: 42
I think that diversification is the key to success. For example, 10% into high-risk investment, 20% into mid-risk investment, 30% to bank accounts in 2-3 currencies... And don't forget about spending smth on yourself Grin If you're living for the future all the time, you don't live at all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
When you have enough money to live and make investment better to choose investment. In other cases better to save something for future until your wealth isn't high.
Activity: 798
Of course investment is better, with investment then we have the opportunity to make money grow faster, while saving money will never make money grow and only make banks stronger. I hope the government soon legalize bitcoin so bitcoin can be more beneficial for anyone.
I guess not all investment is better, All investments sure got risk, if you dont dare to take it better dont invest on something,
Nowadays people just want to get fast money without doing anything much, I think it's impossible.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Ofcourse do not hold money but invest. Invest in something underrated. Invest in something with huge potential that you know but many people dont. Invest in something that is not in first 50 in coinmarket. Invest for being rich.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
It depends on how are you going to save and on what on are going to invest to.  if you`re going to save you must not move or spend your money and if you are going to invest you must be sure on what are you gonna invest in if the company or thing you`re going to invest to is legit and not scam so that your money will not be wasted.
Activity: 168
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
To invest your money is like your gambling you will loose or win ,but if you decide  to invest your money make it sure you are comfortable for some consequences,but to save your own money you can't afford to loose your money and it is always in a goodhands.
Activity: 756
Saving money is good but the value of it will never raised and progress .
Unless you invest it.
Onething for good investment is thru bitcoin.
This is more profitable than the other business.

Thus the both are inseparable, in other words, we can't vote. because investment and save money should be balanced. We have to grow the money, also we should be able to save money, because it is too risky if put all the money on the investment.
Activity: 294
Its better to invest in bitcoin because it has a potential that the price grow but if you needed it to make things support, then sell it but don`t forget to save it in the secure bank because you can use it in the near future and make your life easily and contented.
Pages:
Jump to: