Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 31. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
February 28, 2018, 02:20:16 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me its rather invest it to the trusthworthy banks or organization like bitcoin because if you invest your money you will gain some of money and higher you expected it to be.
I am expecting to see bitcoin at the top and no investment can be like bitcoin for the coming few years. It is not good to invest in banks according to me because bitcoin is investment itself so it does not need ay bank to keep your bitcoin in, it has a lot of wallets to save bitcoin in it, investing your money will increase your money as if you are keeping it in safe it will just get rusted but investing will make it increase and shine up your future with it.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 10:26:34 AM
It depends on where you are located. Saving your money in your bank is an easy option but not very lucrative.

In fact, I have read an article about banks who are going to charge negative interest rate on your savings account. Which is ridiculous of course.

I would choose for spreaded investments. Leave 70% of your money in your bank, and invest 15% in Bitcoin and the other 15% in something like a Bitcoin startup.

Really Good idea.Many many Thanks
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 10:05:02 AM
I would have to say that if you have too much money it's not a good choice to let them rotten.
You should invest a good part of it and also keep some for safety reasons.
Activity: 1
February 28, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

▄▄█████████▄▄                   ▄▄▄████▄▄▄        ▄▄▄████▄▄▄                  ▄▄██████████▄▄                 ▄▄▄████▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄████       ████▄████████████▄    ▄█████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄         ████▄█████████████▄
   █████▀▀     ▀▀████████       ███████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀████  ████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀█████           █████▀▀      ▀▀█████        ███████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀█████
  ████▀           ▀██████       █████▀          ▀██████▀          ▀████         ████▀            ▀████       █████▀          ▀████
 ████               █████       █████            ██████            ████        ████                ████      █████            ████
▐███▌               ▐████       ████              ████             ████       ▐███▌       ▄▄       ▐███▌     ████             ████
▐███                 ████       ████              ████             ████   ▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌      ███▌     ████             ████
▐███                 ████       ████              ████             ████    ▀█████████▀  ▐████▌      ███▌     ████             ████
▐███▌               ▐████       ████              ████             ████      ▀█████▀      ▀▀       ▐███▌     ████             ████
 ████               █████       ████              ████             ████        ▀█▀ ▄               ████      ████             ████
  ████▄           ▄██████       ████              ████             ████           ██▄            ▄████       ████             ████
   █████▄▄     ▄▄████████       ████              ████             ████          █████▄▄      ▄▄█████        ████             ████
    ▀███████████████▀████       ████              ████             ████           ▀████████████████▀         ████             ████
      ▀▀█████████▀▀                                                                 ▀▀██████████▀▀
.tech
|

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█                                     █
███████████████████████████████████████
█                           ██████    █
█    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ██████    █
█                           ▀▀▀▀▀▀    █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

Join Whitelist today for Private ICO   on 1st March 
Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 28, 2018, 10:01:12 AM
If you have a lot of money, I would suggest that you invest it on real estate (if you're from US don't do this the tax will kill you). The value of real estate will always increase every 5 years.I think it is a safe investment as long as the taxes are not that high in your country. You cab also try bitcoin if the price is low then sell high after a few months.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 09:54:36 AM
if you want your assets to grow bigger, you have to invest.
but if you just want to save your money and not let it grow, then you should keep it in the bank.
Activity: 308
February 28, 2018, 03:47:06 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Well it is better to save money so that you have money when in times of need. But it is also good to invest your money to bitcoin so that your money grow. What you should do is invest some of your money then save your profits. In that way you have earnings and save money at the same time.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 03:34:01 AM
It is better to construct an investing portfolio reasonably. For example, you could invest 20% money to bitcoin, 30% to stock and fund and save 20%. By doing so, you could reduce the risk and make most profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 03:15:37 AM
It's better to me to invest it while working here in my country because I see know how bitcoin will double or triple your money in the coming weeks or weeks that you hold it and I really like how it works since I joined this forum and also to participate any campaign that I really trusted to change my money amount.
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 02:16:32 AM
i'd rather choice both,while im investing in my bitcoin to earn more than that i think because bitcoin is a higher price and it is very good investing....some of my income i save for my future and i can buy all the things that im be dreaming to have my own.,,
Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 01:52:46 AM
I will choose to invest, your money will grow , if you have too much money then that is the time for us to save it.
Activity: 39
February 28, 2018, 01:50:09 AM
I prefer investing so it may grow more , saving is a good idea too but by investing you can make your money grow.
Activity: 210
February 27, 2018, 11:58:23 PM
If you a legitimate way on how to invest your money then go for it. Don't save it on bank because the interest rate of most banks are too low that your money is not earning. Study cryptocurrency and invest some of your money on it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
February 27, 2018, 09:09:32 PM
Do a combination of both! Have you ever heard the phrase "Don't put all your eggs in one basket.", by allocating your resources in this way you minimize the risk of losses.

Wise advise. Any decent investor will also save, and any decent saver will also invest.
Activity: 97
February 27, 2018, 09:08:07 PM
 It is better to invest because the value of investment is bigger than savings.Better to invest in bitcoin but real estate and gold maybe more secure.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 27, 2018, 09:00:48 PM
i save and invest. saving for rainy days, infesting for good future. one shall not play with that formula or trouble on the way to you

I saved before and I was able to spend it anyway.  When I learned about bitcoin my finances become okay.  I was able to learn how to save effectively.  But in bitcoin saving is almost like having investing your money.  Since the price of bitcoin is going up.  Anyways, if you can do both then it is much better.
Activity: 74
February 27, 2018, 12:14:19 PM
Do a combination of both! Have you ever heard the phrase "Don't put all your eggs in one basket.", by allocating your resources in this way you minimize the risk of losses.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
February 27, 2018, 12:06:00 PM
Saving money in bank in my opinion isn't a good idea, because value of our money decreases from time to time. Investing sounds risky but i'm sure it's alot better than entrusting money to banks. I'm more confident investing in crypto than bank.

Yes, saving money so we do not get anything, if we rely on bank interest then we only get no more than 15% per year, and even then if we save in large amount, if we save in small amount then we do not get anything, investment is the best solution.
Activity: 182
February 27, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

Practically,just don't leave it on you bank savings account, have a Sure competent house or purchase a Land or any property for we all know that the value of any land always apprciate every year. Maybe you can also. And one more thing, dont follow the mainstream.
Activity: 135
February 27, 2018, 11:39:29 AM
For me I choose both them. save first  because of the price of bitcoin is getting low so just save it first in the bank. but if the price of bitcoin is getting high you just invest into bitcoin.i choose both them better to save money and invest
Pages:
Jump to: