Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 35. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
If you're a risk taker, I think its better to invest it, in investing everything is a risk you may loss some profit but most of the time you'll earn more if you have proper knowledge in when to buy and when to sell. Before investing you must gather some information on how investing in bitcoin runs. In investing your money is increasing unlike if you just save it. 
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 11:40:31 AM
Investing in Bitcoin is best decision because bitcoin value increasing and in future it will more profit oriented,while other medium of investing are risky and thei increasing value take time.Saving money means nothing you will gain in future.
Activity: 294
February 25, 2018, 11:20:53 AM
I support saving into bank,here is low risk but investment is better than saving. u can invest into bitcoin because it very profitable but risky.If u Handel your business carefully I m sure u will never loss and gain more profit than bank interest.
Activity: 78
February 25, 2018, 06:41:53 AM
Just my opinion that if you are very weak in finance, then just invest your money in real estate, it's like a minimum of some kind of stability, 150,000-200,000 is enough that you would gain financial freedom!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 05:41:25 AM
Saving money in a bank will lose you money due to inflation.

Always try to invest as much of your money as possible but keep about 6 months of emergency money in the bank.

I believe that this is the time for crypto and we can invest a larger proportion of our money into crypto, say 30%.

And then 30% into equities and remainder into properties or gold.

Dun keep all in a single asset class.. you want to diversify your risk.
Activity: 38
February 25, 2018, 05:30:40 AM
Saving money adds no value instead reduces its value or stagnates your cash flow. but when you invest money, it begot more and more money just as long as you invest wisely.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 25, 2018, 03:09:36 AM
both are good for us..it is depend where you invest or save your money.if it is secure and if you get more profit then both of it was good for you
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 02:57:03 AM
use more money well and not to buy the unused because it is waste that will reduce your savings rate. it's better to invest your money in a project that makes a big profit. for me to invest money than to save or save but not make a profit.
Activity: 98
February 25, 2018, 02:46:52 AM
Both are good and at the same time profitable. But I think saving money for a real estate is worth better especially when your locality is a bit crowded in population or almost any area is already owned. Time will come that it will be so hard to find a place to live and thus making it so profitable.
Activity: 97
February 25, 2018, 02:20:18 AM
Saving money in house, you do not get any profit. And saving money in bank, you will get some interest. But if you invest money in bitcoin, you will get huge money more than investing money.
Activity: 126
February 24, 2018, 05:38:47 PM
it's better to invest some of your money and some of it in the tube, because if you invest it all there will be no more leftover than your little money if something bad happens about your investment.
everything that is profitable must have a big risk impact so prepare everything with consideration.
Activity: 146
February 24, 2018, 05:31:51 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Both of this is beneficial, investing is very risky that means you need to secure your future, and the way to secure your future is to save money. Saving money is good choice to make sure you have money incase of unexpected needs, if you put all your money in investing you can't get easily a profit especially in real state or in this crypto world.

For me, much better to divide your money, save and invest, save is for your needs and for the investing is the securing of future.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 05:17:09 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Actually, both saving and investing your money for a purpose of securing the quantity of your money for good is really essential and beneficial if you were to choose only one. But for me, I would rather to choose and do both because upon investing my money into some investments which I found to have potential, the profit or gain that I can obtain will be saved for good so that I can have something which I can use on the future purpose and at the time I needed it the most.
Professional traders never put all money into something, into a field. They always spend their money to many parts and invest those amounts to many fields to help them can make money from many sources. They do not depend many much in a field because it is very risky. Save money is also an amount of their strategy.
Activity: 119
February 23, 2018, 05:44:45 PM
I think both invest and save money,if you invest a sum of money you use your money in a way that you hope will increase its value,and you need to save money too for some reason.
Activity: 66
February 23, 2018, 05:25:52 PM
Save little money for emergency and invest large amount in bitcoin or gold keeping in bank wont earn you much Wink
Activity: 238
February 23, 2018, 05:00:35 PM
depends on what kind of a person you are. If your not sure what to do, you can try doing half and half. save a few bucks and invest the others.
Activity: 198
February 23, 2018, 04:59:33 PM
If you save your money it remains dead and you will never have the opportunity to earn with the money. If you invest it, though it is risky, it is either you will multiply your money or you are going to lose it. Only cowards do not take risks but the strong do and they are more happy and satisfied. It is better to try than never at all and regret later for not trying.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 04:57:34 PM
I think it's better to save in the bank to keep our money safe, we still invest in bitcoin but not everything we bet, take half our wealth to invest in bitcoin and it will become more in a few years
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 04:42:58 PM
Investment is more paramount as to preparing into the future life securement. On line investment is prefered to Banking savings. But one must be very cautious and be selective after adequate research as to what is to be invested upon.
Activity: 203
February 23, 2018, 04:23:07 PM
Actually, both saving and investing your money for a purpose of securing the quantity of your money for good is really essential and beneficial if you were to choose only one. But for me, I would rather to choose and do both because upon investing my money into some investments which I found to have potential, the profit or gain that I can obtain will be saved for good so that I can have something which I can use on the future purpose and at the time I needed it the most.
Pages:
Jump to: