Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 34. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 01:14:11 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Obviously, the best thing to do if you want your money to grow rapidly in a short span of time is through investments. If you are just going to store your bitcoin, you will be depending on its volatility which usually is unpredictable that's why it is more adviseable to invest than to store. It is your choice still, investing may be risky but you should also look at the benefits you may gain from investing compared to saving.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 01:07:19 PM
There is no way to "save" money: if you keep in in your pocket, put it in a bank, put it in mutual funds, or buy bitcoin, they are all "investments. Just with different level of profit and risk.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 10:41:04 AM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

I believe to this that Bitcoin has more potential to grow, but has a high-risk. Gold is kinda stable if you want to do it safely. While in banks, there's a case where your bank face bankruptcy and it is a real problem once you meet this one, and also in banks it has a low rate compared to Bitcoin and Gold.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 10:39:43 AM
For me saving and investing is the same, investing is like saving for your future and it goes along with an interest, while saving is for your future but may not bear an interest or profit. But I recommend both for those who doesn't have either of the two.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 10:25:35 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

In my case, I have already saved some money in case of needs, but I always put my money on to move its own and not just by staying in one place without getting any return.
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
With investments will make our money grow faster, I never get any benefit other than the ease of taking money when I saving in the banks, so I'll make investments a top priority than saving in the banks.
Activity: 163
February 26, 2018, 10:06:34 AM
Of course, it's an investment. There's no doubt about it. Saving money is a gradual accumulation on the basis of your life, and it's a long process. But investment has unlimited possibilities. You can rely on investment to improve the quality of life, you can rely on investment financial freedom. But investment is risky. Investment may make you doomed eternally. This is the time to test the technology most.
Activity: 93
February 26, 2018, 10:00:46 AM
Save then invest. Yes, it's great to save but come to think of it, how will your money grow if there's no other source for increasing it? Besides, before you invest, you need to save. Saving will always be the first step of investing. Investing will help increase your usual savings by earning income for you. Investment is for long term goals. Your first few years may not be stable but eventually, in the long run, you'll surely learn to appreciate the nature of your investment. In the end, your investment will be worth the risk.
Activity: 518
February 26, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Right now when saving money on the bank, we get inflation on our money and goverment always make inflation. Its much better to investing money than saving on the bank. Saving in bank only for emergency matter

Saving on the banks will not get anything, if we rely on interest then it takes a very long time and of course balance in the account must be big, do not expect with $ 10k you can get 1% interest, you get is a loss due to high admin costs.
Activity: 1190
February 26, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Right now when saving money on the bank, we get inflation on our money and goverment always make inflation. Its much better to investing money than saving on the bank. Saving in bank only for emergency matter
saving in bank will never give you profit as by investing into bitcoin so invest into bitcoin it will bring 100% profit on your money and it will completely changed your life and your saved money will stay safe you can use profit acquired from it and that's awesome,
Agree a quick way to double the money is by bitcoin investment, if you have money in bank account then drain all the money and move to bitcoin then wait until profit is at least 100% and we can take capital then we invest is profit, so our money is safe.
Activity: 42
February 26, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

saving in bank will never give you profit as by investing into bitcoin so invest into bitcoin it will bring 100% profit on your money and it will completely changed your life and your saved money will stay safe you can use profit acquired from it and that's awesome,
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

Activity: 192
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 08:16:08 AM
The striking difference between saving and investment is of course from the rewards earned. Savings and deposits only have a small profit, in contrast to deposits. In addition, investment is considered to offset the rate of inflation. Many people who are require education on how to invest right to get big profits and not just dependent on savings alone.
However, the more investment that benefits us is by buying retail state bonds (ORI) or buying stocks. What is ORI? ORI is a bond (debt) issued by the state and sold to individuals by the amount Usually funds from state bonds are used to finance the state budget, such as to build state infrastructure. So why do not we help our own country by investing through ORI? In addition, ORI is also an investment which has a very small risk, so it is probable that we can get high profits too.
Activity: 44
February 26, 2018, 07:51:41 AM
for me both saving money is good for your future.investing money is better because your money working on you all the time.
Activity: 14
February 25, 2018, 05:07:53 PM
Well saving money in a bank is secured one, but your money will increase very slow, it short it is not profitable. While if you are aiming to get profit in your money, then you should invest it online. Like bitcoin which tested and trusted by many user's because it is legit and very profitable form of investment. I know high risk involve but if you learn to be patient and ignore your losses you will successfully gain high profit on it.
Activity: 224
February 25, 2018, 02:56:40 PM
I think that investing money is always better because your money working on you all the time. They lose value if they just lie around.
Activity: 328
February 25, 2018, 02:36:15 PM
if I myself prefer to invest the money I have rather than save it because with the investment we can increase the coffers of money that we have it than we save his gan, if we save we will not.never add money we have, although when investing we have a risk of losing the uamg we have but we must dare to take any risks that occur.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 01:42:52 PM
Just my opinion that if you are very weak in finance, then just invest your money in real estate, it's like a minimum of some kind of stability, 150,000-200,000 is enough that you would gain financial freedom!

It's a good idea to put money on a property investment, if we do not understand finance then learning is the thing to do, and it's better to divide the money on some investments, it's better because if the property is losing then there are others.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
February 25, 2018, 12:58:05 PM
Consider all. If you want to sustain your life even when you retire, might as well invest now. Investing is not a joke. So you have to be careful where are you going to invest your money. With the help of financial experts, we can know where to. What you mention above is a good idea. Investing in real estate, stocks, cryptocurrencies are good ideas. You should spread your money. Do not just put it on one class of asset.
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 12:46:04 PM
It depends on your mind. There are many types of people in this world. Some of them are happy with their current amount of money and hold their money into a bank or any other way and some people wants their money growing up so that they takes some risk and invests their money into any site.
If you can stay happy with your current amount of money they you can just hold your money but if you want to take some risk and increase your money then you can invest money into cryptocurrency but you have to careful about your decision. You should look at all the coins reputation before you investing your money into a coin so that you can get a minimum profit from that.
Pages:
Jump to: