Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 36. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 9
February 23, 2018, 04:18:56 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think much better to save and invest. Save for the security, used for an emergency and easy to widraw in the times we need to used it. In investing the money will run for just to earn a large amount of money. But we can experience in the way of a successful result and rejectons. A successful result it means you can managed it carefully and by rejecting it is a part of being a successful in our goal. Trying hard have a good result.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 03:55:50 PM
In my opinion, It is always better to invest. Gold is going down though. Best thing will be to invest in real-estate market of any developing nation. As long as they are developing, the prices will be going up. I believe in short-term investments though, low-risk and higher-returns chances. So invest is the best choose, All the best.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 23, 2018, 03:36:47 PM
Saving money or investing doesn't matter when you don't know what to do next. First of all you should make a goal for yourself and then would be easy to choose.

Exactly. Making goals first, will allow you to plan your investments or savings for the future. Depending on your purpose or needs, it will be the decision you'll take. Whenever it is either saving or investing your money, if you take good care of your capital, you'll be able to avoid bankruptcy in the long term.

As of now, there are many options available to multiply your capital over the short or long term. Of course, there will always be a risk, but sometimes it is better to take those risks to achieve massive returns later. Nevertheless, it would be up to you to make a research, consult experts, and safeguard your money for years to come. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 02:47:04 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I choose both- saving money while you have investment. purpose of savings is that you can easy withdraw in times of need and emergency while investment is a long term which you can have your profit in a long run. Investment in a real estate is good as you take as passive income.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 02:25:07 PM
Always better to make your money work when you have enough to live after investment. For people who don't have this opportuinity saving is the best way.
each person has a different opinion. because I know that some people have been disappointed by the investment. much of their money is lost due to online investment. maybe offline investment is a good way for them. but, in my opinion, investment is still the best for it.
if it comes to offline investment, it all depends on which business you decided to invest in. I would choose real estate. But the online plaintiff requires very careful analysis and study of information about the Project. Although in any case, there is a risk everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2018, 01:14:36 PM
Always better to make your money work when you have enough to live after investment. For people who don't have this opportuinity saving is the best way.
each person has a different opinion. because I know that some people have been disappointed by the investment. much of their money is lost due to online investment. maybe offline investment is a good way for them. but, in my opinion, investment is still the best for it.
Activity: 124
February 23, 2018, 01:03:55 PM
Who does not risk does not drink champagne.
I think, of course, to invest and invest!!!!
Under padushki money will lose its value! And you can be without money.
And investments give a chance to add to their savings.
Of course, this is a risk, but read my first sentence!!!
Life is also a big lottery.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 23, 2018, 12:55:58 PM
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

I choose on investment in real estate. All we know that real estate appreciate every year- House and lot always appreciating every year. and you can make this as passive income, for rent or for lease. and eventually you make return on investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 12:16:45 PM
I think when you invest you are saving money for the future. Investments are design
to guarantee by a certain time that you have money like stocks and life plans. I think
most people would save money first then invest later, but by the time they start to
invest I believe the cost wouldn't be the same as it was. Prices and values change
over time, that is why by investing earlier when prices aren't that high yet, you are 
saving a considerable amount money for the future. Save and invest wisely.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
February 23, 2018, 09:56:43 AM
Bank transfer is a safe form. However, the bank interest rate is not high each year. Choose risky investments but be a profitable one. Opportunity rich. It depends on each person's thoughts.

It takes courage to make big profits, there is no safe investment and making bitcoin a major investment is the right choice as the bitcoin price trend will continue to improve.
Activity: 111
February 23, 2018, 09:49:34 AM
Bank transfer is a safe form. However, the bank interest rate is not high each year. Choose risky investments but be a profitable one. Opportunity rich. It depends on each person's thoughts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 09:42:51 AM
I choose investing because it helps me to increase my money, but I do not refuse saving either. This is a good way to keep money from myself if at the moment I do not invest
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 23, 2018, 09:27:33 AM
Invest is better than saving, but the first thing we have to do before investing is to make sure our finances are safe and well-heeled, we must understand that there is a risk if we invest there is a risk to lose, and of course in investment takes time for profit so we should never panic when the price goes down.
Yes, you shouldn't invest money that you don't afford to lose anymore like for your daily needs. You shouldn't use that money to invest, cuz it may lead you to stress if you lose your money on some occasions. Either save or invest are depend by yourself and how you manage those.
Activity: 354
February 23, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

It is better to take the risk. Bitcoin investment is a risk. everything that is involve in business and using money is a risk. Fot you to learn it is better to take the risk than do nothing. Bitcoin investment has a good help to everyone. In short take the opportunity and the risk taht you have than do nothing and regret it in future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 23, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

It is better to save money in bank while investing online, both are important things for future life. It is good to save your money / profit in bank that comes from investment.
We must understand that we will not get any profit when saving money in banks, this is because bank interest is not more than 12% per year, putting money on investment is something that must be done immediately because with investment of our money increase drastically.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 08:08:58 AM
Investing is better than saving money because you can gain profit from it but it also has a risk that all of your investment is scammed. While saving is good for securing your future financial problem.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
February 23, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

Investing in gold and real estate is just like saving, rather than putting it in the bank. As the value of real estate increases, especially if the location is good. The same goes for gold.
I will also invest in bitcoin especially now, sure to profit immediately after the price increase.
Activity: 224
February 23, 2018, 07:35:29 AM
It is much better to save money even for a short time.If and only if you doesnt still need it.It is because, saving it on banks are much secure that investing online.But we cant say that it is 100 percent secure because there was a chance of loosing your savings with banks.But it is much unsecure with investments because, there was also a chance of bankcruptcy.So it is still much secure to save it.
Activity: 89
February 23, 2018, 07:15:23 AM

It is better to save money in bank while investing online, both are important things for future life. It is good to save your money / profit in bank that comes from investment.
Pages:
Jump to: