Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 42. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 06:04:11 AM
Saving money is good but for me it's better to invest it at a reliable and profitable investments. I prefer at cryptocurrency especially at bitcoin and ethereum and some promissing altcoins like litecoin, ripple and neo. But before that you must study first all about cryptocurency inorder to have an outlook and good strategies to earn high and to prevent from losses.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 16, 2018, 05:33:59 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me firs TV you need to save youre money and wait until the bitcoin is stable then you can start investing it.  Because we all know, in bitcoin you can earn more profit. Just wait and harvest it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
February 16, 2018, 04:34:30 AM
For me it is better to invest it in bitcoin and hold it for a long period of time,
I think that the crypto currency is our future money so it is best to be in it while it is just at a low price ,
I think that bitcoin price would continue to go higher and higher each year .
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope
February 16, 2018, 04:10:18 AM
capital does not like to stop. capital must act constantly. It is necessary to use money in trade.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 03:25:42 AM
I think it is better to invest than saving money. We all know that there is value at a time of money. Which changes the value of money over time. So if the money is in the balance, its value remains the same. But if money is invested then the value of money changes with time. The exact value of money is available. Profit from investing money is available. So I think investing better than saving money lazy.
Activity: 64
February 16, 2018, 03:21:33 AM
My suggestion for money is to invest, because to attract money we have to invest  it. Wink
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 16, 2018, 02:47:01 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For now we must save our money so that time will come that bitcoin became stable,  we have money to invest in bitcoin and earn more profit from it.  We all know bitcoin is so high value. 

Activity: 32
February 16, 2018, 02:42:50 AM
its better to save as investments can turn to scam and you would loose money then
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 01:50:27 AM
Investment and savings are important in our financing. so we must be smart in financial management so that later we will not become wasteful in spending and get pasive income
Activity: 85
February 16, 2018, 01:40:22 AM
Saving money at home or in bank, there is no profit. But there is a little chance to get interest from bank if that bank has company policy to giving interest. But by investing money on bitcoin and use it wisely, anyone will get a huge profit from it...So,it is better to invest money more than save.
Activity: 40
February 15, 2018, 10:51:10 PM
If you dont want ro run out of money, its better to save money. Dont waste money on the things you dont need or you dont want. Better save it for the important things or occassions, for emergencies. Then if you want to make you money big. You should invest it. In time you can earn double or triple if you invest your money. Patience is all you need in investing and a right mindset. Thats my opinion guys.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
February 15, 2018, 08:41:09 PM
For me of course investing more and more profitable than saving money, which we must understand is saving is not intended to increase the money, but only as a means to deposit money in a safe place (banks).

Investing opens you the opportunity to make more money within a short time frame. It is often better than saving your money at a bank since rewards are much higher. The only downside is that with investing, there's always a risk involved. But, if you're able to take the risk, then you might make more money than what you've ever imagined. On the other hand, we cannot ignore saving as it is a great way to preserve your money in the future. In case an emergency happens, your saved money will always be there ready to use. The good thing is that you'll enjoy the security and reliability provided by banks when you decide to save your money with them.

Of course, savings accounts have low interest rates, but are still a viable option towards preserving your capital for the long term in a safe and secure way. Therefore, by combining both saving and investing you'll be able to achieve financial freedom in no time. Just my opinion Smiley
Am trying to envisage what a situation would look like should an investment go sour without any savings anywhere. Tragedic I must say,  because that would simply mean, starting back at one and only few people can brace such odds. At the end of the day, the safest  course anyone can take is to be able to carry the two along.
Activity: 91
February 15, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

Many people think of saving is a better on preparing for future life. Others think of investment is better than savings. In vestment and savings are two important words in terms of business vocabulary. Saving is the leftover after the cost of living had been met. It can be used by the saver anytime he wants.

Investment on the otherhand is the use of money to accumulate more money or gain. It requires a short or long term period of time. Example: health insurance time deposits. It cannot be withdrawn for immediate needs, it needs sacrifice. I choose investment in realty or buy stocks.
Activity: 176
Merit: 5
February 15, 2018, 06:56:11 PM
Definitely better to invest if you do not see yourself needing the money in the near future. If history is any gauge, it always outperforms saving.

I disagree on one part.

It depends how is the market. If its increasing all the coin values, its better wait until the next 'wave'.

I agree that If you don't need the money, you could invest in some stable coin like ethereum.
Activity: 79
Merit: 6
February 15, 2018, 06:50:55 PM
you have to be wise. some you have to keep it in the bank. and some you can use to invest in bitcoin or gold. dibitcoin if you are lucky you will get rich quickly but if less fortunate you will lose. I think if you choose gold will be much safer but the price tends to be more stable.
Activity: 112
February 15, 2018, 06:38:59 PM
Definitely better to invest if you do not see yourself needing the money in the near future. If history is any gauge, it always outperforms saving.
Activity: 135
February 15, 2018, 06:34:48 PM
It's better to invest money so that it could gained a lot of profits. By investing money will be growing faster, if we invest higher it would gained a higher profit. But if we save only the money, it won't grows faster and need to be limited from our spending. Successful investors became rich because they used their money to invest.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 05:08:00 PM
if you invest money in the bank. you make sure that your money will get profit and nothing will be lessen. in bitcoin, there are lots of risk if you invest in bitcoin or altcoins. you will see that the bitcoin and altcoin price will go down then go up but they will make sure that you will get a profit in future. for how many years maybe.

so maybe if i would choose. i will invest it rather than put it in bank to save
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
February 15, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

It depends in how much you trust on the guys who will holds the money for you...

The problem about save money on banks, is that they can freeze your account, that mean the money they are holding for you isn't you money any more, they can just block it or take it

This way i think is better to inves in things like cryptos or metals where you hold the investment and no one can freeze it or take it from you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 03:57:03 PM
At my opinion saving money when you have an opportunity to invest is worst idea every because your money isn't increasing and you are just wating for a miracle.
Pages:
Jump to: