Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 39. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 21, 2018, 08:05:40 PM
Investments are always good, but they are risk-averse though in this sphere without this in no way but investing can bring money rather than saving them
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 07:23:59 PM
well, for me, i think its better to invest money, in the right investment. saving money is just keeping your money with nothing to gain, but nothing to loose. in investment, you can gain profit by investing but you should also have a gut to invest, you should accept that you can loose money in investment. but ...i suggest to invest..
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 07:20:41 PM
Save and invest that would be a great move. Investing will make your money grow if your lucky,  and saving is needed  when time of emergency purposes. 
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 07:14:58 PM
Saving money or investing doesn't matter when you don't know what to do next. First of all you should make a goal for yourself and then would be easy to choose.
If you decide to invest or to save then obviously plan has been made already. As for me i have to go both saving and investing because through investment we can make our money grow depending on how we do to make it profitable, then i want also to save money just for the seek of emergency purpose.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 06:53:31 PM
If you are risk taker and you want to grow your money then investment is more suitable for you, but if you don't have a heart to explore and just want a safe move then just save it. In my opinion its better to split my money and do both.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
February 21, 2018, 05:51:53 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Both can be a good way to earn more money but I recommend investing more than saving. When you are investing, you have the higher chances to have a large profit more than saving. In saving, the volatility of bitcoin will be the basis of your extra profit. Investing may be considered more risky but after getting the reward, you will realize that it is always worth it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 21, 2018, 05:04:56 PM
Saving money or investing doesn't matter when you don't know what to do next. First of all you should make a goal for yourself and then would be easy to choose.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 21, 2018, 04:33:45 PM
It depends. If it is money that is just gonna lay around for years then it is best to invest, otherwise it will just be dead money sitting there.

Yes. It's no good to just leave your money sitting in one place without earning any additional income, as it will eventually lose its value due to inflation. If you ever decide to leave your money in a place without using it for a long time, then it is recommended to save your hard-earned money into a bank as it not only provides security, but also allows you to earn interest in the long term.

On the other hand, you can also invest your money into promising assets that will multiply your capital in the future. Whenever it is stocks, precious metals, or even cryptocurrencies, there's always a choice for you to double, or triple your investment within the long term. Of course, there's a greater risk involved when doing this than saving your money, but sometimes taking big risks will eventually leave you with huge rewards if your investment becomes successful.

Nevertheless, remember to spend your money wisely and you'll be fine for years to come. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 04:19:59 PM
In multiple ways you've ask in witch to invest ,actually they are all good investment.. In the other hand you must be more knowledgable in what your investing, otherwise if your being to impulsive it can also result in ruining your plans/investment in the future.. Keep it slow and one step
at a time.. 😉
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 04:04:50 PM
Investments are good if you know when and where to invest,
save at safety place and sell it if the price in high sky Roll Eyes
buy back if the bitcoin price going to the helll
Activity: 182
February 21, 2018, 03:46:35 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Im not sure what interest rates are at the bank atm but they are negligible. They are so low you might as well be throwing money out of the window every week or so. You are not being saved from inflation.
Activity: 294
February 21, 2018, 02:00:11 PM
Investing is not always profitable. I think that saving much betterr. Because saving is much safer and you lose no money with that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
February 21, 2018, 06:18:55 AM
I think invest money is more promising profit than saving, in my country if we saving in banks then get a bank interest of about 1% per month or 12% per year, of course with this result then make the value of money looks down so that investment options better than saving money.
Activity: 112
February 21, 2018, 06:06:12 AM
Both you can invest money at the same time you can save as ling as you are investing  your money  in a thing that you can gain more profit
Activity: 448
February 21, 2018, 05:31:29 AM
if we want at least somehow to increase our fund, then we will choose investment, and if on the contrary, the economy simply depends on what we want at the moment
Activity: 196
February 21, 2018, 05:10:14 AM
Saving your money to the bank is good but investing your money to some business or investing it to bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies is a bright idea. If you save your money to the bank you will earn but just a litle percentage of your money. But if you invest your money to a business or in bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies you want, you will earn bigger profit that you can't earn in saving it.
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 04:33:35 AM
Saving money in the bank will mean losing the opportunity to grow your money because interest rates in banks is much lower that it cannot beat the inflation rate. Banks are not the proper place to put your hand earned money, so its better to go to long term investment like investing stocks online, start a small and successful business.
Activity: 314
February 21, 2018, 04:26:27 AM
in my opinion, money should not lie, they should bring even more income. But by nature I'm not a risky person, so do not invest, I'm afraid
Activity: 293
February 21, 2018, 02:10:42 AM
it is best to keep some and part of it again invested because investment does not always make a profit so to keep your money from running out.
but if you believe in the investment then it does not matter.
You must need to choose the both of this because saving and investing is really great. Invest some of your bitcoins and save some of your bitcoins for the future because it can really help you on your needs to your future lives. Holding bitcoin can really help you gain such a great amount of money and keep believing this will continue to help us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 12:33:28 AM
it is best to keep some and part of it again invested because investment does not always make a profit so to keep your money from running out.
but if you believe in the investment then it does not matter.
Pages:
Jump to: