Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 43. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 29
February 15, 2018, 03:36:12 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

In my opinion the best option is to spread it out among all of em. Why bet on only one option? IF you have the finances to do so, spread it out to all of those investing options and save some just to be safe in your savings.
Activity: 280
Merit: 130
February 15, 2018, 02:43:02 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Saving money in bank? You'll lose the value of your money due the inflation.
Investing money on gold or property might be safe choices.
However, I don't think converting money into gold is an investment. Because it just secure your money from the inflation.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 01:15:31 PM
I think both should be done, saving in the bank for the cost of daily use and online investment for the long term
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
February 15, 2018, 01:01:32 PM
Investing is the best thing to do for me nowadays. It may be considered more risky than saving but the reward waiting for you will always be worth the wait as you get to earn something from investing. Many people has already became successful after investing in bitcoin and I would more likely consider myself as one of them although I am not that successful yet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

I think that investing would be a better choice because you'll have a profitable saving for the future. These days, there are issues that banks are not so secure because there are illegal transactions being held. I think that investing in bitcoin would be a wiser choice because we'll might double our earnings if we focus and strive harder for it.
Both save or invest is a good sign of preparations of future plans. I think its better to invest than saving just making sure it is safe. Investment can be many times more beneficial than saving because we are never know how much we can earn from investment, while through savings, we are not earning but we ensure that our money is intact.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
February 15, 2018, 10:46:12 AM
Both option are good and make usually me think about it, u will not lose money if u will not touch it, but u can get more if will invest in sucsessfull project.Banks offer those ,atleast at Brazil,but with the crypto world i believe its better invest,knowing the risks involved ,the results are faster in the short time,but for me i think for my future and my family thats why my saving project for me its an investment.If i pick the money i put at there at bring it at bitcoin i could maybe double it till end year but the thing is i cant take the risk for all family and risk to loose a peny into it.
Ideally we should choose both, we can not put all the money on investment because many unexpected things in this life, and if we need quick funds of course we take from savings instead of investment, but if we leave the investment then one day we will bankrupt.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 10:11:39 AM
Both option are good and make usually me think about it, u will not lose money if u will not touch it, but u can get more if will invest in sucsessfull project.Banks offer those ,atleast at Brazil,but with the crypto world i believe its better invest,knowing the risks involved ,the results are faster in the short time,but for me i think for my future and my family thats why my saving project for me its an investment.If i pick the money i put at there at bring it at bitcoin i could maybe double it till end year but the thing is i cant take the risk for all family and risk to loose a peny into it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

It will worth thousand of dollar if you know how to trade altcoin, because it is hard to do altcoin trading, you need a lot of time to focus on which one

altcoin is better. Most of them are now using mining altcoin and after a whale is pump that time you will sell it and you sure will get profit and you need

some luck when choosing thousands of altcoin to be mined
Activity: 84
February 15, 2018, 09:59:54 AM
For me its better to save money in bank than to invest it to online.You dont know if the money will you invest will grow our will be scammed as for me i adviced you to save your money in the bank .
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 15, 2018, 09:47:11 AM
Watching what goals you pursue if you want something to buy and thus nothing to be exposed to the best option is to save, well, in all other cases, an investment is suitable
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 09:44:53 AM
Why would I save a currency if I know that if I will be investing it in a project or in an ICO, I know it will give me good profit? I will be wanting to risk my money to earn more than to wait for it to increase its' price that I do not know if will happen or not. I will pick to increase the currency I am holding rather than waiting for the quality to increase, Quantity over Quality.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
February 15, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

I think that investing would be a better choice because you'll have a profitable saving for the future. These days, there are issues that banks are not so secure because there are illegal transactions being held. I think that investing in bitcoin would be a wiser choice because we'll might double our earnings if we focus and strive harder for it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 15, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

If you save money in a bank, better to save it i bitcoin. If you invest in online, then it is more great to invest in crypto currency like bitcoin and other altcoins. But if you want to invest in gold and real estate, that is also awesome because real estate does not depreciate and so with the gold. But this two are for long term investments. You can have a good income with bitcoin even for a short time only.
We need to balance things up before we decide because for me, it is best to balance your investment and savings and save money in the bank if you want to be safe and have a secured emergency purpose money and if you want a good asset for long term then splash some money into bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they can take you anywhere.
Activity: 280
Blockchain with a Purpose
February 15, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

If you save money in a bank, better to save it i bitcoin. If you invest in online, then it is more great to invest in crypto currency like bitcoin and other altcoins. But if you want to invest in gold and real estate, that is also awesome because real estate does not depreciate and so with the gold. But this two are for long term investments. You can have a good income with bitcoin even for a short time only.
Activity: 126
February 15, 2018, 07:44:47 AM
My first priority now is to create money and save it for my future purposes in life. And for me i think the best for me now is to save money, i don't wanna try to risk when i don't have the best guarantee to do so. I'm not saying that investing is  bad i just don't wanna take the risk. Saving money is more efficient because you will know that your money is secure and safe.
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 07:39:30 AM
better save it Place a savings reminder on your card. Remind yourself to think through every purchase by covering your card with a savings message, such as "Do I really need this?" Write the message on a piece of masking tape or colorful washi tape on your card.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
February 15, 2018, 06:52:35 AM
It's advisable to invest than saving, investing in bitcoin market is right thing to do, when you invest, You get your return of investment, but when you save, You stagnate your income, and you gain nothing, it's very good to invest on bitcoin than save. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 06:40:44 AM
In recent years, the trend of investing in construction has decreased, as the total margin has decreased, but construction is the most reliable method of investment
Activity: 112
February 15, 2018, 05:06:35 AM
Invest in real estate and gold if you have the chance
always save for emergency needs
and remember only risk what you can afford to lose..
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 15, 2018, 04:39:54 AM
Very easy answer to the original question in the thread, if you are 100% secure that you will make profit from an investment then of course you should invest.
Pages:
Jump to: