Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 45. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 08:17:24 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is better to invest in top cryptocurrencies or in ICO with high rank and small capitalization.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 07:58:54 AM
The first Golden Rule 80% of capital should be invested in low-risk companies, 20% of capital should be invested in high-risk companies. So, ICO and trading are high-risk, banks and real estate are low-risk. Smiley easy-peasy.
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 181
February 14, 2018, 07:37:27 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me the most better way is saving money than make any transactions because i believe and i do know that it can be scammed.so that i must go with earning and saving money to assure the better future for our family and to the childrens and i know that it is the most good idea than investing because it has possibility to be wash out or scam.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
February 14, 2018, 07:09:49 AM
well  majority says it's better to invest because your capital is growing but some prefer to save it because they are afraid of risk and loss. Well we cant blame them. now a days there is a lot of scam investment platform and only few are legit
Activity: 70
February 14, 2018, 07:00:06 AM

It's good to be patient and invest some of it, but also keep some of it for yourself. Only invest the money you can afford to lose. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
February 14, 2018, 06:40:29 AM
If i have much money i want to invest in cryptocurrencies,gold and real estate.I want to save also a portion of my wealth in the bank.Because no one will know what will happen to the investment i have.

That would be the best move you can do with your wealth. There is no way you'll only pick either one to save money or invest it somewhere. Even saving money in the banks need diversification because there is no infinite insurance policy. 
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 06:28:17 AM
If i have much money i want to invest in cryptocurrencies,gold and real estate.I want to save also a portion of my wealth in the bank.Because no one will know what will happen to the investment i have.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 14, 2018, 05:26:35 AM
For me It is better to invest money first and then save the earnings. But you need to make a keen research on what to invest in order not to be scammed. Try to ask for an expert if you want because in investing its like a gamble we do not know what the future holds on it but at least we knew the idea about the investment you are planning to invest.
Activity: 448
February 14, 2018, 05:19:43 AM
I would choose investing because I prefer that my money grows by myself, and not stupidly I save them, let them and there are risks
Activity: 196
February 14, 2018, 04:33:01 AM
I think saving and investing money are both good. If you save your money to the bank, you can still earn a litle interest but if you invest your money to bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies, you can earn bigger profit than saving in the bank. But you must be ready to take potential loses every downfall.
Activity: 798
February 13, 2018, 05:38:02 PM
I think invest money is better and more profitable than saving, if our goal is to make our money grow fast then solution and answer is with investment and I suggest to invest on crypto because the future of finance is crypto.
Agree, we do not get anything with saving money because money does not increase in the banks, the courage to take risks is the first thing we should know before investing in crypto, because the greater the profit level the greater the level of loss.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 13, 2018, 04:13:29 PM
I think invest money is better and more profitable than saving, if our goal is to make our money grow fast then solution and answer is with investment and I suggest to invest on crypto because the future of finance is crypto.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 02:45:01 PM
In my opinion, it's better to invest money than to keep it. If this, of course, is not your last money. After all, money must constantly work.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
February 13, 2018, 02:32:54 PM
Better to invest your money than just save it or just use it as a savings. Your savings will just be eaten by inflation. There are many ways to invest your money. Buy stocks, invest it in real business or do investment here at bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies. You can have fast results at crypto. If you research good enough about what altcoin you will  buy or if you have the courage to invest at bitcoin, your efforts will be worth it.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 13, 2018, 01:35:39 PM
I prefer with investment because with the investment then our money can grow faster than saving, as long as I saving even in large quantities the result is never satisfactory because 12% bank interest per year feels very small.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
February 13, 2018, 12:53:14 PM
For me i prefer to do saving. Investing our money is really risky. It can be a great loss if we invest when the price are very low and we sell it in a low price. Sometimes if we choose the right coin to invest we also earn a great profit of it. But it's depend on you. Choose the right decision you will make so that you will not regret at the end.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
February 13, 2018, 12:40:27 PM
Also some confusion here, saving money with a company is a form of investment.  You rely on that company operating a secure balance sheet and being able to return value back to you and then on top of that to expect an added return on top of that also.

The reason people think savings are guaranteed is from central government but the true nature of savings is with some risk same as an investment.   It equates to a type of bond where debt is placed higher then shares but all the same its a liability on the company taking savings balance sheet.   It is an investment either way.

The label for investment here just implies higher risk.

The only way to really save capital and take no risk is to hold gold, then you keep the value yourself and rely on no eternal party to confirm value.   Even saving plain dollars in physical form relys on a central body to maintain value.
Dollar lost 10% of its value in the last year so this has risk.

Because risk has become normal, people have become more open to quite new wild ideas like crypto so its a benefit to us

Activity: 199
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
February 13, 2018, 12:03:28 PM
Actually it depends on you. But think, if you save money at home, it don't increase your money. Save money on bank, you will get some interest. But by investing money, it will raise your money double. You get profit from your investment.So it's better to invest more than save money.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
Invest because your money can grow up when time passes and it can help some company to invest your money for they capital but they add some money to your money for paying what youve than for they investing are really helpfull and it can secure your good future.
Activity: 112
February 13, 2018, 11:41:33 AM
Saving and keeping money on the bank is not that bad idea, the problem is the interest is so small that you can only buy pieces of bread, but when you invest it to something like bitcoin it has the chance to grow faster and you may earn faster.. Compare to interest on the bank
Pages:
Jump to: