Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 40. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 12:20:14 AM
Saving money is better while investing especially on bitcoin is best. Putting your money in a bank gives you a small amount of interest in a certain period of time. On the other hand, keeping your bitcoin in storage for a period of time and keeping an eye on the rates of a bitcoin as when the value gets high can probably make you a one time millionaire.
Activity: 128
February 20, 2018, 11:51:43 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I will choose to invest my money than to stock in banks, because i want my money to increase so that it will help in my financial needs, if you put your money in banks then your money will stock you cannot get a good profit. Invest money in safe investment site or in bitcoin, because bitcoin is a good investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 11:38:34 PM
better to do both do not invest all your money try to save and keep it a strategy incase what happen to bitcoin if you buy it with high price then it goes low you cannot gain profit and theres a right time to buy in low price with your saving and if bitcoin goes up again you double your profit so make that both so you cannot repent if btc goes down.
Activity: 63
February 20, 2018, 11:32:30 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Investing is you put your money on that and go for trading or what. But you can earn profit from it,  but its not bad to save money for your future.  Important is you know how to handle your money and smart to spend it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 03:35:52 PM
It is always better to invest your goods on something. Money that working when you are doing your regular stuff is much better than money on your account that doing nothing.
Activity: 350
February 20, 2018, 02:50:53 PM
I think it's better to invest in something to multiply your means than to do so that your money just lay and did not work
Activity: 124
February 20, 2018, 01:42:58 PM
The difference between saving money or invest is when you save in the bank any time you want you get it, no interest yes. And when you invest you cannot get it until at the end,  yes you have a big profit.
Activity: 159
February 20, 2018, 01:30:57 PM
now investment is popular, saving money in the bank does not give us any profit so better if we just invest in crypto or other investment
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 20, 2018, 01:04:01 PM
Right now, saving is better, in my opinion, because the price is now too high, if you are now going to invest, most likely, you will not get profit or just a little.
You don't have a power to force people to either invest or hold their Bitcoin, if the price gives a advantage to sell or invest. They can do anything about them as long as it gives the profit, you can't only hold your Bitcoin you can miss the opportunity.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
February 20, 2018, 12:58:02 PM
It depends. If it is money that is just gonna lay around for years then it is best to invest, otherwise it will just be dead money sitting there.

If our goal is profit then invest is the best thing we do, but we can not invest if our finances are not stable so the first thing we have to do before investment is to ensure our good fortune.
Yes right, if our goal is profit then there is no more reason to avoid investment, currently many investment options but we must be vigilant because of the scam investment, choosing an investment need analysis and advice from many experts and currently can not be denied again that one of the best investment is bitcoin.
mhj
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 11:17:07 AM
i save my money for future.very hard for me my money save it.so and my all saving money i invest on this month in bitcoin.but i don,t know is bitcoin or gold best?but gold have to came no profits.
Activity: 43
February 20, 2018, 09:48:43 AM
Right now, saving is better, in my opinion, because the price is now too high, if you are now going to invest, most likely, you will not get profit or just a little.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 09:46:30 AM
It depends. If it is money that is just gonna lay around for years then it is best to invest, otherwise it will just be dead money sitting there.

If our goal is profit then invest is the best thing we do, but we can not invest if our finances are not stable so the first thing we have to do before investment is to ensure our good fortune.
Activity: 70
February 20, 2018, 09:43:05 AM
For me is it better to save money for the future. Because in the future you may pay you child tuition fees at school. And help you parent. Payback your parent. And to buy your own needs too.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
February 20, 2018, 09:39:19 AM
I prefer invest money compared to saving in banks, this is because with saving in the banks then we get nothing but bank interest that is not more than 10% per year minus the cost of admin and tax then no more than 6%.
- Saving money in the bank is not an idea too good because the development is too slow, even we are wasting our resources, many people say that this is safe and stable but the reality is not always the same as they think. Sometimes our money in the bank will evaporate, the bank is not completely safe, and the bank receives money from us to use for the investment, they have the benefit then divide us the profit, not fair, so instead of helping them get the benefits, we should use our money to invest and get more benefits
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 09:09:52 AM
I think its better to invest your money because it will be protected as ling as possible and you will feel more comfortable for you future
Agree, with the investment then we can earn up to hundreds of percent in a month, nothing is impossible on investment, but with saving then everything looks can be measured because we only get interest no more than 10% per year.
Activity: 210
February 20, 2018, 08:53:02 AM
I wish this post wasn't instigated that said that most of the people are yet into investing  are into saving money. Bitcoin all I meant by "saving money" was making discounts.
For me,I rather choose in investing because investing a money its like saving a money but investing is long term.I choose invest because invest its like a business its grow well,when you will just be patient and a hardworking one.Investing is a good way of making your miney grow,even its a long term but you will see your being a hardworking one.All you need in investing is patient,understanding,a and  hardworking one.It same in bitcoin you are investing because you need here a patient and hardworking one to get what you want.
Activity: 37
February 20, 2018, 08:41:21 AM
I wish this post wasn't instigated that said that most of the people are yet into investing  are into saving money. Bitcoin all I meant by "saving money" was making discounts.
Activity: 84
February 20, 2018, 08:07:59 AM
I think its better to invest your money because it will be protected as ling as possible and you will feel more comfortable for you future
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

Only you can know what will be better to do with your money. If your place has many business openings and business is very rare, then it will be better if you start a business and invest your money on it. But if you are in a place that has a no internet, then why will you invest you money on internet. Or if you live in a place that are not yet develop, then I suggest that you invest your money on building real estates.
Pages:
Jump to: