Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 38. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 08:52:23 AM
Saving money and investing money both are better. Saving money is really important. At the same time, it is also imp to invest money for earning more money. A good money management is really very important. A good money management includes a good amount of money for saving. And 30% of the savings, should put an investment.
The type of return depends on where you put your money. If you save cash, the interest you earn will be the return. For investments, returns may be “income” (for example, share dividends or rent from a property) or “capital gains” (the difference between the price you paid for the asset and the price you sell for).
Activity: 140
February 22, 2018, 08:51:26 AM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
The type of return depends on where you put your money. If you save cash, the interest you earn will be the return. For investments, returns may be “income” (for example, share dividends or rent from a property) or “capital gains” (the difference between the price you paid for the asset and the price you sell for).
Activity: 70
February 22, 2018, 08:16:55 AM
i save my money for future.very hard for me my money save it.so and my all saving money i invest on this month in bitcoin.but i don,t know is bitcoin or gold best?but gold have to came no profits.
For me I want to save money, For me, for my family and for my future as well. Even dough that saving money now is a little bit difficult as a student but I'm willing to sucrifice my time for my job.
Activity: 12
February 22, 2018, 08:03:26 AM
It depend on your situation, normally is better to invest, but there are moments where save it could save your ass
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 22, 2018, 06:54:57 AM
Invest is better than saving, but the first thing we have to do before investing is to make sure our finances are safe and well-heeled, we must understand that there is a risk if we invest there is a risk to lose, and of course in investment takes time for profit so we should never panic when the price goes down.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 22, 2018, 06:17:12 AM
In this must say technological era many see investing as good solution for income, this is meant mostly on additional income or trading with stock market. But also we see massive usage of crytpo market and many see this field as future of currency. They might be right but investment on this are every day questionable by many government official and banks cuz they see this as treat. I try to see every opportunity to invest some small amount in some project here but without any good research of project its hard to pick right one.
Activity: 112
February 22, 2018, 06:09:50 AM
when you have more money it is so much better to invest, especially in gold  and real estate
but make sure to spare some in case you have emergency needs..
always remember in "high risk high income"
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 22, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
better to invest. if we only save money, we will not benefit because we just keep it. if we invest it, we can expect to gain profit in the future.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 05:33:03 AM
Investing is not always profitable. I think that saving much betterr. Because saving is much safer and you lose no money with that.

I think investing is better than saving money. Consider investing in bitcoin and see how it grows in just a couple of days than just letting your money sit in your bank accounts. My conclusion is, saving can't make you a millionaire but investing can.

Investing will bring profits and saving not bring profits, investment will risk losing everything if the risk occurs but the savings will stay forever in us. So consider if you have money to invest you should count that if lost you will not lose everything. Despite positive thinking, we can not predict what the virtual money market will be like, so do not put all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 04:29:48 AM
Its good to invest to grow money then save it .
Of course, if we want money to grow quickly then choosing invest is an option we have to do, I think there is no benefit whatsoever if we saving money in banks because we only get interest no more than 12% per year, whereas by invest money can be doubled up to thousands percent per year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 04:01:59 AM
It is better to invest your money it will grow more if you are just thinking to secure your family in the future. It is also good to save money but it is very tempting.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 22, 2018, 03:57:24 AM
Saving money and investing money both are better. Saving money is really important. At the same time, it is also imp to invest money for earning more money. A good money management is really very important. A good money management includes a good amount of money for saving. And 30% of the savings, should put an investment.
Activity: 33
February 22, 2018, 03:47:54 AM
Its good to invest to grow money then save it .
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 03:27:53 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me, it is better to invest money becaus there is a high chance that your money will grow, saving money is good but there is a low chance that your money will grow , yes it will grow but it has a liitle chance that you will have a high amount of money because while you are saving money ,you will also use it for your other expenses like if your money will not enough to pay your needs, in investing you will use the money that you invest but atleast even you use it  still grow.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 03:03:20 AM
It is a good possibility to save at Bitcoin and exchange it with Altcoins, and keep it, purchasing or selling until the price actually requires a real job you can really save some of your salary for investing in this Bitcoin or gold or stock
Investing is risky, you should not only choose to invest but also more priorities savings as that would give you an assurance in the future. 
Bitcoin may fail and  you might lose your money, so be smart when investing, follow the standard law where you need to put what you are willing to lose.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 02:53:27 AM
It is a good possibility to save at Bitcoin and exchange it with Altcoins, and keep it, purchasing or selling until the price actually requires a real job you can really save some of your salary for investing in this Bitcoin or gold or stock
Activity: 182
February 22, 2018, 02:26:30 AM
It is better to keep a bank deposit because it will not disappear even long. but if you want to grow it quickly you invest half of it in bitcoin and im sure it will grow fast. Just take a good look at what you are doing. So that you will not be scam.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 02:09:45 AM
Investing is not always profitable. I think that saving much betterr. Because saving is much safer and you lose no money with that.

I think investing is better than saving money. Consider investing in bitcoin and see how it grows in just a couple of days than just letting your money sit in your bank accounts. My conclusion is, saving can't make you a millionaire but investing can.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 11:00:26 PM
The important thing is we never lose, if there is a choice of saving or invest then the first thing I do is make sure that the finances are good, it seems useless if investing but only short term because for profit then it takes a long time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
February 21, 2018, 08:51:42 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Investing your money online is not that reliable. Hackers may be able to steal your money and lose it all at once. Investing money in banks is more secure, just be sure that the bank is known, big and stable. Small time banks may turn to bankruptcy and your money will be gone. Saving money is also good. Money on hand will be used in case of emergencies and other important necessities.

Real estate is also a good investment. Since the world’s population, the demand for houses and lots is high. When at its peak, selling these real estates can give you huge amount of money that you can use for your other needs or can be used by your children and grandchildren in the future.

Handling money still depends on the person and the things s/he will do and the country s/he is in. I believe first world countries can offer more secure ways in investing and saving money since their technologies are more modern, safe and fast. Moreover, third world countries have lesser stability in terms of investments and security.
Pages:
Jump to: