Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 41. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 06:39:41 AM
for me it's better to save your money than you invest it because investment is now very risky because scammers are now rampant that they throw the image of bitcoin on people so it's a little white that you hide it's your money instead of scams.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 04:49:32 AM
Both investing and savings is good. In saving you can be assured that your money is safe but with lower interest rate. In investing you can earned high & learn as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
February 17, 2018, 10:51:30 AM
This is upto your decission

Save some money first and then invest half from them.

It is very important that you research by your self before you invest.

What i have learnt is that invest in 2-3 projects after proper research.

I will invest in this project. This is not my suggestion,it is as per my research

Nucleus Vision
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
February 16, 2018, 11:44:31 AM
I prefer invest money compared to saving in banks, this is because with saving in the banks then we get nothing but bank interest that is not more than 10% per year minus the cost of admin and tax then no more than 6%.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
February 16, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Well I personally think that it’s personal preference if one wants to invest or save money. But if one has extra money then he or she should invest it for better and higher returns and making profit. If one does not have enough money that he or she can invest then I think one should save the money for future use or for the time when one can invest it. One can also save money for emergency situations in the upcoming near future because of one invests the money then they won’t be able to access it at the time of emergency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 10:41:51 AM
Saving money is keeping your money safe and investing is take a chance and risk with it to make the profit.Both can be applicable. You will also "save money" in the bank with low interest and invest online with high risk and high interest. Think twice, and make a wise decision.
Activity: 83
February 16, 2018, 10:35:32 AM
It will be best if we invest our money because the many who invest the money goes up. But it is also important to save money for emergency purposes.
Activity: 182
February 16, 2018, 10:33:32 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

of course investing because investment is a surefire step to save as well as develop our finances for a better future. but saving money will hamper our financial development because it is slow to progress in terms of wealth
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
February 16, 2018, 10:18:11 AM
Each investment has its own advantages and disadvantages. Saving money in the bank is safer, but the profit is very small. Investing profits online is huge, but the risk is also huge. Investing in real estate requires high skills. While investing in gold, may be decreased and the profits are small. Maybe I think it is safer to keep it in the bank, because the risk is very small and can be taken anytime.
Activity: 294
February 16, 2018, 08:55:33 AM
If you know where to invest and how to invest, you should invest but if you don't know what you do, do not invest. Otherwise, you can lose all of your funds.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 16, 2018, 08:34:52 AM
It depends. If it is money that is just gonna lay around for years then it is best to invest, otherwise it will just be dead money sitting there.
We should invest and we should save also. We need to balance things up in order to not fail. If you will just rely on saving or investing without the other one then you will have a chance to lose your money, all investments have its own risk and it is needed to be balance so you will have a comfortable sleep every night.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
all the time it's about your situation, for example, if you building a cash flow it's one algorithm.
But if you just want to buy some expansive staff after some time it's another.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
February 16, 2018, 08:29:20 AM
It depends. If it is money that is just gonna lay around for years then it is best to invest, otherwise it will just be dead money sitting there.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 08:09:49 AM
it would be better if you invest money your investment online as in the future financial integrated online especially if you invest in gold, it will require a long time if you expect advantage
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

Well if you are trying to say save or hold it, or invest in stock market, well both were good , but it will depends upon the situation like if you are just a beginner here and stockmarket was a big adjustments that you have to deal with holding will always be the best thing cause Bitcoin price increases, and if you hold so much then good for you, well if you know so kuch in stockmarket well this is something stable to , cause pumping of Bitcoin will take time than investing.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
February 16, 2018, 07:54:23 AM
Both are important. I would never invest all my money in crypto ( or even in Stock Exchange). Always remember the common rule ' do not invest more that you can afford to lose'.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
February 16, 2018, 07:30:06 AM
for now even though bitcoin prices are falling, this is the right time to invest, where we buy when prices are down, and sell when prices are high, then it is a sure economic theory right now is the right time to buy and invest
I don't see it falling anymore but the price is still cheap because we end up last year with almost $20K.
We are seeing now 50% of the ATH and in order for bitcoin to surpass the price last year, it needs to have over $20K and I think it has started to rise now.
Activity: 165
February 16, 2018, 07:16:13 AM
for now even though bitcoin prices are falling, this is the right time to invest, where we buy when prices are down, and sell when prices are high, then it is a sure economic theory right now is the right time to buy and invest
Activity: 352
February 16, 2018, 06:47:19 AM

I see the OP is from 2015, but it is still an actual question. Well, had you invested your money in real estate or gold in 2015 you would have gone nowhere. Had you invested in Bitcoin & C. you would be rich by now. But tomorrow, who know, the opposite could be true. Timing is crucial.
Activity: 392
February 16, 2018, 06:26:38 AM
You can do both you can save and invest . So that your money still growing and growing . You can save some of it for emergency purposes it is  wise decision making when you want to invest your money You should enough of it or more than that.
Pages:
Jump to: