Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 48. (Read 1181206 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
February 11, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

For someone who doesn't have any idea where and what to invest with, saving their money on the banks are just as safe path for them. They will always think no one can touch their money and that its value will always be as is. For someone like you who learned about BTC and some altcoins, investing to it is the best option.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
February 11, 2018, 08:08:39 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving your money in banks is an old way and it can only give you few benefits if you would do so. Investing your money online can give you way better outcomes since it is now the trend and it has been known to be effective on making anyone rich. Investments is better compared to saving which depends on the volatility of a certain currency that's why it's not adviceable anymore today.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
February 11, 2018, 08:05:25 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Nowadays, the best thing you can do is to invest your money because the value has been going down a lot lately. It may also affect investments but still the reward you may get from it is way more better than what you mat get if you're just going to save your bitcoin. Investing is more risky than saving but it is more profitable as you keep on doing what is tasked on you.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 11, 2018, 07:53:54 AM
For me of course investing more and more profitable than saving money, which we must understand is saving is not intended to increase the money, but only as a means to deposit money in a safe place (banks).
It is better to invest your money in the assets that you can sell immediately because in that thing, you can just put all of your savings into that investment and have a safe place for your money to grow and to keep. Saving is not always the best option because your money will just decrease on its real value overtime.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 06:17:59 AM
It's better to invest your money depending on the trustworthiness of the company or project you are investing
in. Keeping the money only makes it not do what it would have done to bring about more money in the
process.
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 06:00:56 AM
For me of course investing more and more profitable than saving money, which we must understand is saving is not intended to increase the money, but only as a means to deposit money in a safe place (banks).
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 11, 2018, 05:35:56 AM
It is possible and to combine both, but as for me, invest and have the risk, but in most cases it is justified
When we see that such project is worth investing then better invest, there are some advantages that made only when we invest, and still do saving for security.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 04:18:17 AM
It is possible and to combine both, but as for me, invest and have the risk, but in most cases it is justified
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 10, 2018, 02:34:51 PM
I think it depends on the situation and need of a certain individual. I don't think saving right now is a good choice because the value of bitcoin has been falling down a lot lately. Investments are not doing fine also but still you have a chance of recieving good profits on it if you'll do well. Always be mindful on what's happening on your surrounding so you can choose the best thing to do.

If you decide to save money on Bitcoin, then go ahead as it may prove to give you huge rewards once prices start rising again. But, if you had investments on Bitcoin and have lost most of your money on it, then the best bet would be to choose another investment. Just as you've said earlier, it depends on the situation and the need of the person. If a person decides to save money for an emergency fund, it would be a wise decision. On the other hand, if the person decides to invest the money, it would be a wiser decision. So, if it’s either to make you capital grow in the long term or short term, there is always the choice of both saving and investing towards preserving your financial freedom.

The biggest opportunity within saving and investing relies on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, and if you manage to take advantage of their benefits, you will be able to achieve peace of mind for years to come. As such, you'll need to dedicate yourself on the task by making a research, seeking advice from others, and analyzing the price charts. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 308
February 10, 2018, 06:04:40 AM
Best option is to buy bitcoin while its cheap hold it for a number of years and wait for prices to go back up. Got into BTC when it was at $13  a coin wish I had bought more than I  actually did then  and waited for 2013 and sold. Shame only bought like 60 to 80 of them and in time bought more sold more and exchanged. Should of just bought a tun of it when nice and cheap and enjoyed the return on it from going up so much.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
February 10, 2018, 04:44:11 AM
for me it is better to save money than to invest because we both know investment  have risk but if you want more money to earn go for investment take the risk
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 10, 2018, 04:20:52 AM
They are both good.Save the half of your savings and invest the half of your money in whatever investment you want.The thing is dont invest all because it is risky save some to ensure you from loosing all.
Thats the key for those who are hesitant at investing. You should at least try to invest, it may change your life nor not but giving it a shot may give you a once in a lifetime luck. But for me i prefer saving half and investing the other half.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
Invest first and save later. You need to have a source of income so you must have to invest first and the possible profits of that investment will be save in a bank. If you want your money to grow fast then try investing in lucrative businesses but be sure that you  already know how to manage a business and how can you turn it into profit in a shortest time possible.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

Well for me, investing is a wise way of saving. It is profitable and increases in time. If I were to choose, I'll choose to invest online because the potential of having greater profit is in it. I'm willing to take all the risk just to find a good investment online like bitcoin. Leaving it as an investment will make my money grow.
Activity: 64
February 10, 2018, 02:34:01 AM
Saving is putting money aside, bit by bit. You usually save up to pay for something specific, like a holiday, a deposit on a home, or to cover any emergencies that might crop up, like a broken boiler. Saving usually means putting your money into cash products, such as a savings account in a bank or building society.
Investing is taking some of your money and trying to make it grow by buying things you think will increase in value. For example, you might invest in stocks, property, or shares in a fund
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 12:52:27 AM
For me its a same thing save first and after you have enough fund for investment.coz its up to you what kind of investment are you want to join in qnd you need to be smart investing
Activity: 193
February 09, 2018, 09:44:57 PM
I save money so that in the future if i have enough funds i'll invest it. For me the reason i save money is to invest, in saving we'll get only a little interest but in investment our money will work for us. Just study first and learn the strategy in investing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 09:18:25 PM
For me it is better to invest money that to save so that your money will continue to grow and you have a possibility that your income will double or let's say triple.Unlike for savings that it just like you are sleeping in a long period of time which your money will be stable and have no possibily to grow with it.
although investment is better we also have to be smart in investing because it is a lot now ico or projeck investment that cheat and scam. must be careful in choosing
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
February 09, 2018, 09:13:18 PM
For me it is better to invest money that to save so that your money will continue to grow and you have a possibility that your income will double or let's say triple.Unlike for savings that it just like you are sleeping in a long period of time which your money will be stable and have no possibily to grow with it.

Me, I would prefer having money on both sides. It's like diversification of my money. I will put some in banks, put some in investments and some in gold. In banks, so I can easily access money whenever I needed them. In investments, so there will be money doing work on its own. To have passive income. In Gold, so I can have stable money that is not moving a lot, unlike money. 
Activity: 221
February 09, 2018, 08:48:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: