Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 49. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 08:32:22 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It is really practical to save money but in the long run, it won't grow that much. On the other hand, investing it is quite risky but has high potential in bitcoin. But you should take the risk;)
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 08:17:46 PM
I think invest money is better than saving, if calculated then the interest of banks prevailing in my country ranges from 12% per year or 1% per month, if tax deducted then no more than 0.5%, by invest bitcoin or altcoin then we can profit up to hundreds even thousands per cent per year.
Activity: 626
February 09, 2018, 07:19:10 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
All of that is good but I think sometimes you need to try to  invest your money to grow the after that you save it to the bank. To buy something like property is investment too. In crypto you can invest it's a risky but you can earn profits as long you know the strategy so you can earn big profit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 06:29:16 PM
For me, I think it is better to invest most of your budget for investment to a long term business that you want to build and your hobby so that you know how it works.
If you want to invest to bitcoins, you must be willing to accept the risk of its being volatility. The bitcoin price is increasing or decreasing from time to time. Now the bitcoin price is decreasing and it may continue to decrease and will not recover again.

Дyмaeтe,чтo бoльшe нe пoднимeтcя?Mнe кaжeтcя бyдyщee зa кpиптoвaлютoй,xoтя,я ,кoнeчнo,жe мoгy oшибaтьcя.
Ho инвecтиции,этo зaлoг ycпexa,дeньги дoлжны пocтoяннo paбoтaть,тaк нaзывaeмый кpyгoвopoт.Co вpeмeнeм пpидyмaют чтo-тo нoвoe и зaкoнчитcя эпoxa Биткoинa,нo ,нaдeюcь,нe cкopo и мы ycпeeм вce зapaбoтaть))) Cool
Activity: 122
February 09, 2018, 06:12:22 PM
I'm sure most people will think to invest not to save money, because if the investment is our savings for the future, investment and stocks, if our investment can still buy what we want, but if we save we can not do that .. Then I prefer to invest well instead of frugality.
Activity: 90
February 09, 2018, 05:40:01 PM
Many new investors don't understand that saving money and investing money are entirely different things. They have different purposes, and play different roles, in your financial strategy and your balance sheet. Making sure you are clear on this fundamental concept before you begin your journey to building wealth and finding financial independence is vital because it can save you from a lot of heartache and stress.
Activity: 177
February 09, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

As l monitor my friend, it's better to invest and at the same time hold it and wait for the price increase and sell it at your choice price. Investing bitcoin now is the most successful business in the world. This is the famous job now who's millionaire and billionaires are investing here because of the very high value of income.
Activity: 175
February 09, 2018, 05:21:00 PM
They are both good.Save the half of your savings and invest the half of your money in whatever investment you want.The thing is dont invest all because it is risky save some to ensure you from loosing all.
Activity: 448
February 09, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

For me, both of this is profitable in long term. Saving of money through bank is good choice because it is secure and you have sure money incase of emergency the problem is low profit (totally not a problem, atleast ). The beauty of investing online like cryptocurrency is the huge profit the problem is assurance of sure profit ( a big problem when it lose). I can suggest to save some of your money in bank and the other is cryptocurrency that become big time when the project is successful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 04:34:15 PM
Saving money and investing money both are better. Saving money is really important. At the same time, it is also imp to invest money for earning more money. A good money management is really very important. A good money management includes a good amount of money for saving. And 30% of the savings, should put an investment. The amount of percentage depends on the investment sector. The more the investment sector is, the more you can invest. So it is better to save money and it is better to invest.

Yes right, every day we need money to meet the necessities of life, and certainly save money in banks is the solution, while investment is a strategy for us to get passive income and make the future better so we have to do.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
February 09, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
Saving money and investing money both are better. Saving money is really important. At the same time, it is also imp to invest money for earning more money. A good money management is really very important. A good money management includes a good amount of money for saving. And 30% of the savings, should put an investment. The amount of percentage depends on the investment sector. The more the investment sector is, the more you can invest. So it is better to save money and it is better to invest.

Activity: 375
February 09, 2018, 04:10:33 PM
I think the both are necessery but recently i prefer take some risks and invest in crypto. Gold is also reliable but it’s very traditional.. that’s why i’d choose to invest in crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
February 09, 2018, 03:54:18 PM
I personally think that one should invest his or her money in a good place from where one can get a good amount of profit. But it depends from person to person that he or she wants to invest his or her money or want to save the money for future uses. But if one has extra money then he or she should start investing his or her money for his or her money to grow and so that they can get back a high amount of profit.
Activity: 518
February 09, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
I advise you to invest your money in bitcoin, because I think bitcoin prices will continue to increase, you can invest all your money or half to invest and half to save, you must have a good investment strategy and money savings so that in the future you can become a rich man ..
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
February 09, 2018, 11:25:03 AM
If I have a lot of money, I will invest my money on cryptocurrencies. I can easily double my investment because I have now a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency. I will not save my money on banks because my money will only increase by .05%-1%.
Activity: 114
February 09, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
always invest those amount which you have in spear that't the simplest thing
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
February 09, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
Its depends how much money you have. You can't simple invest your all money into bitcoin or any other alt coin. Investing is good but only if you have extra money and looking to spare it. While saving in bank won't give any benefits for long term. While the bitcoin have power to grow and much potential to increase as compare to other coins.
Activity: 308
February 06, 2018, 06:45:27 PM
I prefer to invest as I think that money should work and increase my capital, and the savings will simply help me to save my money
Investment will very good idea for you because if you save your money will never grow up but if you invest it will very beneficial for you and your money will double, but you should invest your money in online work and bitcoin is very good for it because bitcoin will give you best profit than investment in gold because gold price grow up very low and it will never give you best profit as like bitcoin profit, so bitcoin is best choice for investment.
Activity: 350
February 06, 2018, 06:30:52 PM
I prefer to invest as I think that money should work and increase my capital, and the savings will simply help me to save my money
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 05:21:55 PM
Always better to invest your money because holding almost never will bring you income. Investing in trusted structures will help to multiply your money so it's obvious what to choose.
Yes, its good to invest our money to make it profitable but of course it involve some risk but not severe, unlike saving your money in a bank or any place you feel secure, its good but it wont give you more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: