Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 52. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
February 03, 2018, 04:06:13 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investment in online like in cryto currency is much wiser decision  than saving your money with banks. I believe  that bitcoin gives a greater profit than banks.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 03:36:15 PM
Only by investing you can win the inflation, so if u just save u lose money. And invested money works for you
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 03, 2018, 03:09:20 PM
THe more risk you take, the more money you will have. Just try to invest your money in something like bitcoin and real estate and I can say that you will double your capital in less than 3 years. Saving money is good, but the value of your balance will decrease very year due to the inflation
More risk always generate more profit, people on this forum knows that better then other people, I am sure in that. Cause that sentence is repeated here more then any other sentence. We should find some way to check that out, if there is any.
I'm always for investing, when market is going down pull your money out and wait, now when its rising put the money back in, you will have a lot of profit just from that, and to not mention to pick right coins your profit can be measured with hundreds. I'm not against savings, that is alright, but that should come after setting up some profit makers, I see that clear now. It's not matter how or with what it's important that money is coming and only then you can put something on a side and invest more.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 03, 2018, 02:53:29 PM
THe more risk you take, the more money you will have. Just try to invest your money in something like bitcoin and real estate and I can say that you will double your capital in less than 3 years. Saving money is good, but the value of your balance will decrease very year due to the inflation
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 02:48:28 PM
saving and investing are two different things.. when you are saving money, you usually do it for a specific purpose or target future use. while when you are investing, you are creating more money out of what you have. plus considering your timeline, when and how do you want to use your money in the future.

so basically, it depends on your purpose..
Activity: 20
February 03, 2018, 02:44:13 PM
Obviously, BTC isn't safe in it's current early state. Everyone has been saying that if you want to be a Bitcoin pioneer, then get ready to lose money, because the volatility will be extreme.
The point is, at the end of the travel, after many ups and downs, you'll end up with a lot more than you started with. But only the 1% of holders are going to handle the stress to hold over 10 years of bubble burst cycles.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 02:22:47 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
technically both of them can be considered as investment because when you are saving money in banks, you let the bank to circulate the money and it can be used in many things such as loan for farmers. In investment you let the business have the money for their development and they return it to you with a higher rate. That is also happening in saving in banks, you gain when you save without doing nothing. In terms of profit and earnings, I would say investing in crypto is more profitable but I think saving money in banks is safer and better. If you want to earn more money then invest in crypto, but it is risky so you just need to be ready to lose what yoy have invested.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 03, 2018, 12:17:53 PM
It depends on you but saving is only a saving it can't grow and can't earn a profit in the future but your money is really secured. If you are a wise person or if you want to grow your money more go for investment, but invest it with a more secured investment and be look after your money always when it comes to investment. There is a investment that is most secured like in gold or buying a business that has potential to grow because of this you can earn a passive income already but if you want little risk go for investment in cryptocurrency. Many cryptocurrency has potential to grow one of this is the popular bitcoin. It always depends on you to run your own money and to know what do you want investment in the future.
In my opinion,both the processes are necessary for earning money.Earning money is a different thing.Saving money is also equally enough.You should save money for future purposes.In case of any emergencies,the money you have saved will give you benefits at that time.On the other hand,investing money is a profitable deed too.If you want to earn more money then you should invest.Though it is risky,but it is worth taking risk.Saving is for long term while investment is for short term.
Activity: 82
February 03, 2018, 12:17:03 PM
INVEST and without any hesitation
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
February 03, 2018, 12:13:44 PM
It depends on you but saving is only a saving it can't grow and can't earn a profit in the future but your money is really secured. If you are a wise person or if you want to grow your money more go for investment, but invest it with a more secured investment and be look after your money always when it comes to investment. There is a investment that is most secured like in gold or buying a business that has potential to grow because of this you can earn a passive income already but if you want little risk go for investment in cryptocurrency. Many cryptocurrency has potential to grow one of this is the popular bitcoin. It always depends on you to run your own money and to know what do you want investment in the future.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
February 03, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

Everyone has different thoughts. Saving money in a bank is better for those who are afraid of risk, and some dare to take risks because behind the risks there is a big advantage. If I personally prefer to invest my money in bitcoin because it can give a huge profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 11:11:34 AM
Of course, invest. Money should work. But u should think twice in what to invest
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 11:09:48 AM
Ideally, in managing finances is, we must have savings that serve as savings for the sudden needs. and also we must invest as a place to develop money that can meet the needs or financial goals in the future. However, to know to achieve medium to long term financial goals, investing is much more profitable.
if you want to invest, the principle of investments that should be noted is never to put all your money for just one type of investment. Although an investment like bitcoin looks better and tantalizing, you should not put all your money and possessions into only one investment asset. Set aside some of your money for other investments like real estate and gold.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 11:00:53 AM
if your money is deposited in the bank it may be safe. but will not develop before the specified time period. I suggest investing in bitcoin only. although at risk but the benefits you get do not disappoint. I think all investments are at risk ..
I agree, because with the investment then our money will grow faster than saving, if our main goal is to make money growing rapidly then bitcoin investment is worth our choose.
Activity: 24
February 03, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
form me its better so save. investing is too risk but if you really want to invest, cut your money into two, invest the half and save the rest.
Activity: 275
February 03, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

I prefer investing because it is more profitable than just saving in the bank. I prefer investing online rather than real estate investing, online investment is more likely to generate more profits, and bitcoin is my choice.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
February 03, 2018, 10:06:23 AM
I think both of them is needed , cause if you pick saving how will your money grow? and if you pick investing what if your investment went to scam, so its not balance thats why both of them will be use to be successful in a business.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 10:02:17 AM
If you only want your money to be safe and secure in something that you are comfortable with and is not really into risk-taking yet high pprofiting ways, then save your money in a bank. However, if you are otherwise willing to take risks and is ready for the coming struggles as well as slightly bothersome price drops, then bitcoin is for you.
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
February 03, 2018, 09:33:35 AM
If you are looking for more secure and stable, I would suggest gold rather than bitcoin, bitcoin is too risky and also unstable. You cannot predict what will happen to bitcoin price now. Recently bitcoin price reached almost 20,000 USD but now it drops to 8,000 USD
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 09:23:43 AM
I think saving money is better than investing. Because when you need cash, you can easily go to your bank and withdraw funds at any time and savings can be used for many things, including money for an emergency or for a down payment on a home. You can also set up a savings account for a big occasion like a graduation party or vacation. But if we choose investing there's are different kinds of investments have different risks. Typically, the amount of risk correlates with the potential for higher returns. For instance, stocks are typically riskier than bonds; however, the returns on bonds are not as significant as those of stocks. While there is great potential to earn income with investments, there is also the chance you can lose money. There is no guaranteed return on any investment.
Pages:
Jump to: