Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 51. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 04, 2018, 11:35:38 AM
The most stable in the last 100 years is an investment in precious metally.Svoe state you do not multiply, but certainly save
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 04, 2018, 11:30:28 AM
Why not try both. We can easily gain money for now right? then invest it in the future. Just as what I usually do, I earn bitcoins for now so that I could invest a big amount and so, I'll soon get a high amount of profit from that saving that I had invest.
It is best if you will invest and do the savings later because investing will get you into passive income and that will be the key for you to have a continuously amount of income into your wallet and that will be the source for yourself to have some savings by getting some percentage from your income and putting it into a safe place to keep some money.
Activity: 158
February 04, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
Why not try both. We can easily gain money for now right? then invest it in the future. Just as what I usually do, I earn bitcoins for now so that I could invest a big amount and so, I'll soon get a high amount of profit from that saving that I had invest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
( better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation)
Quite agree with this state. We have many new project that gives us new opportunity to increse our capital. So why we save our money in the bank if we can invest and get more.
Activity: 280
February 04, 2018, 09:22:38 AM
Yes it is good. If the investment is not in the wrong way. First of all, you will be able to see the safe. If you keep the money in the bank, then the specific persents are available at the end of the year. The bank is safe. Bitcoin is not a fixed value. It is to earn money through investment. Bitcoin is investing online.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 03:55:49 AM
Better to invest in bitcoin but don't invest all your savings into bitcoin also. I think 50:50 try to put investment into bitcoin and property or other investment. Because if you put all into bitcoin this will be high risk also, so we need to carefull always.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 03:48:52 AM
better to invest your money on a progressive and reliable institution than to save money on bank.
Wth investment money will grow faster, while saving money in banks will only make the value of money continue to fall and not increase even though we have saving more than a year. good investment today is bitcoin and altcoin because in general the price will continue to rise.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 01:52:33 AM
better to invest your money on a progressive and reliable institution than to save money on bank.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 01:27:11 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving money can be a good thing but investments would be way more better. Investing on bitcoin is said to be something that can make your life turn upside down. If you will save your bitcoin, you should be mindful with the volatility of bitcoin and be aware when will you save and earn more. In investing, you should be smart and careful atleast so that you may earn large amount of profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
February 04, 2018, 01:24:51 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Both can be a good thing but still investing is way more better than saving since the pumps are very rare nowadays. Investing on bitcoin may be considered risky but still we should consider the fact that the profit you may get from the investements is something that we should risk on. Invest more in bitcoin and you will surely get what you want or maybe you will get more than what you expect.
Activity: 126
February 04, 2018, 01:11:03 AM
For me both you invest while you are saving money it's is very profitable and wise thinking because  your are saving your future soon not only for your self but for you family soon
Activity: 532
February 03, 2018, 11:52:07 PM
I think both are important,  but mostly invest is much way better because sometime you don't know the price will go up suddenly and when you invest at that time you absolutely lucky. Even save money also it's important, because maybe you don't really trust yourself to invest then you save money by your own way.
Activity: 210
February 03, 2018, 11:27:07 PM
Well i think it both to invest and saving money, if you are invest you are saving your money because you can have a money by investing to sell tokens so you earning money that you can saving.
Activity: 248
February 03, 2018, 11:06:48 PM
Investing your money is the best way to do with it . Investing makes your money circulate and gain profit unlike saving your money will depreciate in value in long run . But be careful when you invest dont go for all in one spread your investment.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
February 03, 2018, 07:34:59 PM
of course invest in gold, because prices tend to be stable and you can sell them when you need them.
Investing is the best way for you to manage your finances, by investing you will benefit.
why not try with bitcoin as your investment, because I believe this will be your greatest advantage.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 03, 2018, 07:14:34 PM
I think money should work and not just be in bank and depreciate. Online investing is the best way to invest because in most cases you can fast take your funds back if you need.
Activity: 175
February 03, 2018, 07:06:50 PM
For me both.I will save the 75% in the bank and invest the 25%.Your money in the bank is secure and it is sure that what ever happen your money will not depreciate the value unlike in ivesting in cryptocurrencies there is dip.
Activity: 81
Merit: 30
February 03, 2018, 06:46:01 PM
For the security of your money, probably, it will be better to save your money in banks. But if you really wanted to make your current amount holding, it will be better to take the risk of investing your money into online investment specifically into cryptocurrencies which can offer you larger amount to obtain once your investment will be put into making it into a higher amount. But both saving and investing was a good choice to do if you are thinking to make your money secured.
Activity: 169
February 03, 2018, 06:26:11 PM
The answer depends on your goals and your financial situation. This guide will help you work out how to go about building up your savings and the best way to invest money. It also covers the basics of planning out your finances for short term savings and long term investment
Activity: 138
February 03, 2018, 05:53:28 PM
It is better to invest money  to make profit, but we need to  save the money in the bank  for the interest.  We don't spend our money  in some  useless things. Remember that money is difficult to earned, but it is easier to spend in a one time.  Let's invest for the good sake.
Pages:
Jump to: