Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 50. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 05:10:40 PM
Always better to invest your money because holding almost never will bring you income. Investing in trusted structures will help to multiply your money so it's obvious what to choose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 03:14:20 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think it depends on the situation and need of a certain individual. I don't think saving right now is a good choice because the value of bitcoin has been falling down a lot lately. Investments are not doing fine also but still you have a chance of recieving good profits on it if you'll do well. Always be mindful on what's happening on your surrounding so you can choose the best thing to do.
After knowing that there is crypto in the digital world and we can invest on it and benefit something more so i rather choose to invest my money on bitcoin online than just to save it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
February 06, 2018, 10:10:56 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think it depends on the situation and need of a certain individual. I don't think saving right now is a good choice because the value of bitcoin has been falling down a lot lately. Investments are not doing fine also but still you have a chance of recieving good profits on it if you'll do well. Always be mindful on what's happening on your surrounding so you can choose the best thing to do.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 10:08:40 AM
It depends on your purpose. If your purpose is to double your money, it is good to invest your money here in the cryptocurrency world because there are a lot of profitable jobs here but if you want to secure your money, it is better if you will save your money on banks.
Activity: 176
February 06, 2018, 10:05:19 AM
If you want to earn more,it is better to invest your money than to save it in the bank. Just like what you stated invest it in real stake or maybe good but for me it is better to invest it in bitcoin.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 06, 2018, 09:41:41 AM
If you want to invest on something. But you dont know the information,history,cycle of input and output of product.
You should not invest. Yet its better to save money but you need more patience and discipline on how to avoid the spending of your savings

So its better to save money,
Most of investing sites,companies are scammers. Theres no easy money. You must work and earn to have it.

Saving money is good but investing it is better! Investing is more profitable! It will double, tripple
or even multiple the income..but to be wiser, invest the money and save the profit!!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 06, 2018, 08:30:14 AM
Investment in online like in cryto currency is much wiser decision  than saving your money with banks. I believe  that bitcoin gives a greater profit than banks.

Agree. Due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies, there's a higher chance of profiting with them than just saving your money into a bank account. This applies especially to Bitcoin as its deflationary model will help it become more valuable over the long term. The benefits that cryptocurrencies bring, far outcomes those provided by banks. So, if you want lower fees (with altcoins), faster transactions, and a high probability of profiting in the future, then cryptocurrencies are the ideal choice for this.

When we buy cryptocurrencies, we both save and invest our money towards making it grow over the long term. There are a lot of options available at your disposal from PoS coins with high rates per year, to masternodes that give you daily rewards, and more. With this, you'll be able to have peace of mind in your financial life for years to come. Therefore, if you monitor your investments, and save money at the right time, you'll be able to avoid hassles in the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 196
February 05, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
For me, I think it is better to invest most of your budget for investment to a long term business that you want to build and your hobby so that you know how it works.
If you want to invest to bitcoins, you must be willing to accept the risk of its being volatility. The bitcoin price is increasing or decreasing from time to time. Now the bitcoin price is decreasing and it may continue to decrease and will not recover again.
Activity: 484
February 05, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

If you think this is for the long term. You should invest. Because It's better to invest your money than just keep your money. Try to invest a bit of your money on bitcoin. For long term investment I think this is promising.

For me investing is the best because our money grow but in the trusted and long last like bitcoin. Many say that bitcoin is risky but base on my knowledge it will last. Just wait a little bit of time.

I agree. If you invest, your money will grow more so its better to invest your money than save it in bank because in bank it is too little interest you will get .
Maybe the profit you get when depositing savings in banking is small but does not mean it's not right. Investing brings a lot of benefits, but the risk of it is excellent but saving money you do not have to worry about the risks to meet. Everything has its strengths and weaknesses, your acceptance of what depends on you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 09:01:13 AM
Money should work, it is better to invest in real estate, gold and Cryptocurrency
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 05, 2018, 09:00:26 AM

Every choices is fine, i mean, investing is good, so does just saving it. But it's better when you do it both. Invest it in anywhere you want, in gold, or in real estate, or maybe online specifically here in bitcoin then save it for your future, just invest then save up and the cycle goes on.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 05, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

If you think this is for the long term. You should make an investment. Because It's better to invest your money than just keep your money. Try to invest a bit of your money on bitcoin. For long term investment I think this is promising.

For me investing is the best because our money grow but in the trusted and long last like bitcoin. Many say that bitcoin is risky but base on my knowledge it will last. Just wait a little bit of time.

I agree. If you invest, your money will grow more so its better to invest your money than save it in bank because in bank it is too little interest you will get .
Activity: 348
February 05, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

If you think this is for the long term. You should make an investment. Because It's better to invest your money than just keep your money. Try to invest a bit of your money on bitcoin. For long term investment I think this is promising.

Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
February 05, 2018, 07:55:47 AM
Much better to save it, too dangerous if you investing your money while the downtrend. If you are willing to accept the risk just investing your money to earn some profit. Downtrend this time can be said to be felt long because there is no visible movement for bitcoin prices to rise again.
Activity: 238
February 05, 2018, 07:20:47 AM
It is better to save money than to invest it because by saving money it is easily transferable by cash on hand. You are the one who will decide if your going to use it in a good life long career opportunity.Your setting yourself to become accountable and responsible in saving money in your future.It is better if you are the one who make your goodness than to invest in low such profit.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 01:47:58 PM
Investing and saving are two diff. Ideas, since when you invest, you have a greater chance of losing your money than when you save and keep it in the bank or safe. However though investing is risky, you also have a chance to double or triple your money depending on the  investment you made so you really need to do a thorough evaluation  or ask assistance from experts, and just a piece of advice, only invest the money you can afford to lose just to be safe.

Now, between Bitcoin and real state, both are good options but you need to consider few things like is it a long term investment or short term, your roi or which investment will keep your principal safe.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 01:41:24 PM
it really depends on each individual but if it is advisable better you invest it whether it is real estate, gold, stock, or crypto, because if only saving the value of money you have every year I think will decrease due to inflation, there is a risk in every investment but if you can manage that risk you will be the winner.
Activity: 406
February 04, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
For me investing is the best choise everytime because i like to recive income passvily. I have no enough skills for trading so it's just coin flip guessing for me ... Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
In my opinion both are better. You should have money that you save and you should have money that you invest as well. Enjoying both worlds is better than one;.
Activity: 468
February 04, 2018, 11:49:06 AM
The most stable in the last 100 years is an investment in precious metally.Svoe state you do not multiply, but certainly save
It is safe but the rate of increase is almost never happened, for me a volatile investment like bitcoin or altcoin is more promising because we can profit in a short time and do not have to wait a long time like any other investment.
Pages:
Jump to: