Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 53. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 09:09:36 AM
I think that it's better to invest as I'm used to not just laying money but working and bringing me more income than if I were saving
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
February 03, 2018, 08:25:01 AM
If you are saving your money by depositing it to a bank then your bank might be investing it anyway so I dont see the harm in making a move yourself if you are interested in something as the return will be better. But then again there is risk unless you are absolutely certain.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 08:21:19 AM
this is the same better because if you invest your money in any business do you want. and then if it will grow up you will save more money in your saving account in bank that's way this is the better option your life to save more money and to invest your money in any business.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 10:50:40 AM
I think it's better to invest money rather than save because if you are saving money it means you are losing every day because the money stays the same but it's value decreases due to the high inflation the world is knowing nowadays but if you invest your money you counterpart that loss and you make money instead.

you dont loose money if you are saving it rather it will only increase because you manage to save up. yes fiat money like dollars also decreases but not oftenly and not highly volatile as cryptos therfore your savings doesnt decrease at all. Saving is only good because you dont have Risk to worry about your money but you cant possibly earn a profit on it, that is why investing is still the best choice if your looking into something profitable.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 10:42:34 AM
For many, investing in assets such as gold is a fairly viable option. I do not recommend investing in real estate since it is currently not a market that currently moves globally. I can advise you to take a percentage of your savings and invest in what you think is best in bitcoin, or altcoins or gold. But do not take the option of real estate. The best thing you can do is invest but be careful how you decide to do it, you have to analyze well if you will do it in altcoins or a particular cryptocurrency that you find popular, according to what you have in the background. Find a good wallet and invest, do not think much, take advantage now at the beginning of the year that the value is not so high, mid-year prices will probably become volatile.
Activity: 56
February 01, 2018, 03:48:05 AM
Maybe you can do both, as long as it is secured and you Know that your money is in a good profitable company.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 03:34:25 AM
I think it's better to invest money rather than save because if you are saving money it means you are losing every day because the money stays the same but it's value decreases due to the high inflation the world is knowing nowadays but if you invest your money you counterpart that loss and you make money instead.
Activity: 39
February 01, 2018, 12:55:30 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Saving money will never make you a lose but may end with not big profits if your goals are high.
Investments from the other way may give you huge winnings if the project you invest in is succesfull.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 12:53:12 AM
if your money is deposited in the bank it may be safe. but will not develop before the specified time period. I suggest investing in bitcoin only. although at risk but the benefits you get do not disappoint. I think all investments are at risk ..
Activity: 124
February 01, 2018, 12:28:35 AM
In my opinion its better to invest than to save money in investing your money grow faster than saving money.
Activity: 126
Maybe both. You can save more money if you invest.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
In my opinion , Invest is better than save money. Investment helps people to move forward. If saved money, the money will end of a time .
The most people are just looking for a safe and do not want to take risks so choose to collect money into banks, but this will not make money increases in addition to our own that adds, the investment make money 100 to 1000 in a short time, whereas with saving we need decades if not we add.
In fact such people do not have any experience in trading or in investment in day life, therefore they feel it very hard to take a risk and invest it in some profitable income and therefore they give more preference to safe their bitcoin and not to invest it or to use it for trading some items. But those people who know and have good experience in trading they will certainly like to invest their money in bitcoin or any other profitable business.
Activity: 48
I used to save. But now i realise the investing on a coin is much profitable then any other ways. Actually i can say invest on ICOs more profitable
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If you save your money in a bank, what is the chance your money grow? economic bad performance can direct affect your bank account balance. Investing your money online thru forex, stocks and commodities like Gold can grow your money, higher the risk compared with bank saving but if you really want to multiply your investment then try investing online.
Activity: 133
I think investment is the best, investment can make us so rich, if we save then our money will not increase this is different with investment, but investment has risk, but when you choose wrong place of investment then your money will run out
Activity: 200
The best way to use money is to invest it. From the law of currency, currency is something that is current, that is, is not stagnant, it is moving and this is possible through investment. I used to crack a joke with my friends that if you save money then you are breaking the law of currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32

Why do central banks buy Gold ??
Activity: 154
If you have enough money for an profitable investment so much better to make this investment. Saving money in this case just stupid cause you losing your daily income from investment.
Activity: 44
It is better to save for an emergency and it is also better to invest for much profit.. Because when you only save money it will not multiply but if you invest your money it will grow, of course before you invest better think of a right investment..you need to invest in what you are good at in order for your money not to fly.. And you need also to study where you are going to invest your money.. There are lots of investment that will surely you will never regret.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

Investing is better because your money will be a lot. Bitcoin or real estate would be a good choice in investing. For me prefer in bitcoin because it has bigger advantage.
In generally true, but the thing we have to understand with bticoin investments is that prices are too volatile that will make us panic when prices fall, but we have to be optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve as users continue to increase.
Pages:
Jump to: