Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 54. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
for me is they same...i invest first to bitcoin while i saving,better to invest to bitcoin for the right signature campaign that we know is legit and not scam so we earning a better salary to save in bank for our future...if we invest in bitcoin i have no regret because i know that my investing is became double and im proud that i have save money....
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investing is better because your money will be a lot. Bitcoin or real estate would be a good choice in investing. For me prefer in bitcoin because it has bigger advantage.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
In my opinion , Invest is better than save money. Investment helps people to move forward. If saved money, the money will end of a time .
The most people are just looking for a safe and do not want to take risks so choose to collect money into banks, but this will not make money increases in addition to our own that adds, the investment make money 100 to 1000 in a short time, whereas with saving we need decades if not we add.
Activity: 140

Лyчшe пoкyпaть жильe кoгдa дoм cтpoитьcя и пpoдaвaть пocлe oкoнчaния cтpoитeльcтвa ,зoлoтo нa дoлгocтpoк пoдoйдeт
Activity: 83
depending on whether we want to play it safe or not ..
Gold is really good but the only problem is we need to wait a long time to take advantage of it.
Investing in banks benefits from interest rates, but that's just a little bit ..
If we take a little risk, invest in the most profitable bitcoin ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
If you are a conservative type and scared to risk of losing your money, you may choose saving in the bank where there is no risk but your money will just sleep and receive almost nothing interest, instead just a small dividends, only banks and business man will benefit your money, where as if you are a risk taker and wanted to see big profit on your money, then choose to invest where there is a potential of earning big, but of course you must remember that there is always a risk to take😃
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
Definitely I agree. Because if you just save your money in the bank, your just letting your money to sleep in there without any benefits in return. Unlike when you invest it in the something that you really sure that will be successfull in the future then you will have an income for it. Or later on it will be your huge asset someday. Because you take the risk of investing it to somewhere.
Activity: 224
I suggest maybe you should divide your money into two parts, save some and invest the rest. Investing your money is quite profitable than saving it in the bank or on any other way of saving it. Investing is will allow you to grow or keep the money in the possession of property which can change the value per year but only involve some risk along the way. Saving is also good so i prefer both of them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
In my opinion , Invest is better than save money. Investment helps people to move forward. If saved money, the money will end of a time .
Exactly, the purpose of saving money is just to make ends meet every day not to make money grow, but with money investing will grow hundreds or even thousands of percent per year.
Activity: 38
Investing it in a secured place like bank and living off with the interest is one of the best ways. But if you have free money you can invest it to Bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 238
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Do you guys know ths famous adage "Don’t put all your eggs in one basket"?
You just write template phrases about necessity only to invest, and about inflation, if you just save money. I`d like to see the great discussion with hard arguments, cuz this theme is really important right now in the world of crypto.
You absolutely have to divide your cap into two parts, first you should save, but do it with your mind, not just hide in your socket.And the second part you can invest, and need to think carefully about way you invest, cuz emotional investing without strategy is the easiest way to lose everything.
It`s the most easiest way to divide your money and decide what to do with them, but if you`re quite intelligent, you`ll diversify your cap with perspective strategy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
In my opinion it's better to invest than save. The market is open for any investment available. BTC, ETH and other altcoins. Investing in cryptocurrencies is indeed good, however you should be well aware of the market.
It depends what kind of investment would we choose, if we would invest here in bitcoin it is advisable to do so than making your money stuck up in a bank which does not even give you a better return, so for me it is better to invest although not all but at least some part of your money should be invested.
Activity: 22
In my opinion it's better to invest than save. The market is open for any investment available. BTC, ETH and other altcoins. Investing in cryptocurrencies is indeed good, however you should be well aware of the market.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
investing online is better than saving, because by investing that our capital will spin and if successful then our capital will grow, and if we experience a failure of investment, and even then it is not very big there are still many opportunities for us to return capital. Wink
yes, I agree with you, if we invest wisely and carefully we can benefit and save our money. While if we keep our money sooner or later, the money we save will be exhausted. Grin
Activity: 223
Saving money will always end in loosing money. Because of the inflation, which means, when you got ten thousand dollars today, you will get in 10years less stuff for the same amount of money. So investing with just a small profit its even better than saving. Invest wisely and you can save the worth of your money.
Activity: 266
Usually two types of investors are seen: the "defensive" investor, who usually avoids serious mistakes or losses; and the "enterprising" investor, who
is willing to devote time and care to the selection of securities that are both sound and more attractive than the average. That is from a beautiful financial book. So, just choose, what type are you
Activity: 28
Both are excellent options, I have no preference. I have always believed that we must learn to carry our investments, our business, our money, always know how to safeguard a minimum amount for savings and another for investments, but we must know how to invest and not spend it on any crypto they offer us.
Activity: 51
Usually it depends on the return of the investment and how risky it is. But it's always better to invest it.
Activity: 88
investing online is better than saving, because by investing that our capital will spin and if successful then our capital will grow, and if we experience a failure of investment, and even then it is not very big there are still many opportunities for us to return capital. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: