Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 526. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Investment not always ended with profit, investment also have a risk. Bitcoin is good for investment but you need know when is the right time to buy and the right time to sell.

of course yess, i invest arround 0.5btc at cloudmining and now the site is can't acces, trading is best choice but for newbie it's very risky.

the reason why an investment cannot end in profit is because the investors are newbies that are too lazy to do some research before investing in that plan.
for example, doing some research or just googling the cloudminer's name with keyword scam will show them if they can trust it or not.
yeah sometimes people are too lazy to find an information before they invest and just a few cloud mining sites have mining proof if they no have mining proof don't put your money at there.

It is always better to stay away from cloud mining as you will loose all your money, its better to invest in some different products from where you can expect certain returns on regular intervals.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Defintely INVEST it. one of the best investment i have tried gives returns of 1-2.45% per day. It has been very consistent and reliable.
check it out at https://[Suspicious link removed]/tOiw3I and share this information around.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
I suggest that you save your money. Nowadays, there's a lot of ponzis out there. If you're a newbie, you'll never know which ones are the ponzi scams (although most of them are ponzi). Even the most trusted websites that promises a lifetime investment will one day shut down. Do not invest your money and just let it sleep in your pocket. Most of investments does not end in profit though.
I have learned that it is not a good idea to invest in sites that are being loud about giving you guaranteed returns.

But yes, I agree that it is quite difficult for newbies to separate certain scam sites from legit sites. That's why you should use your common sense. When things look too good to be true, then it mostly is too good to be true.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I suggest that you save your money. Nowadays, there's a lot of ponzis out there. If you're a newbie, you'll never know which ones are the ponzi scams (although most of them are ponzi). Even the most trusted websites that promises a lifetime investment will one day shut down. Do not invest your money and just let it sleep in your pocket. Most of investments does not end in profit though.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I

Investment not always ended with profit, investment also have a risk. Bitcoin is good for investment but you need know when is the right time to buy and the right time to sell.

of course yess, i invest arround 0.5btc at cloudmining and now the site is can't acces, trading is best choice but for newbie it's very risky.

the reason why an investment cannot end in profit is because the investors are newbies that are too lazy to do some research before investing in that plan.
for example, doing some research or just googling the cloudminer's name with keyword scam will show them if they can trust it or not.
yeah sometimes people are too lazy to find an information before they invest and just a few cloud mining sites have mining proof if they no have mining proof don't put your money at there.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
Saving money is not that bad but if you want to earn some money with Bitcoin than you have to know that you can also make in investment and sell it later.
And investing is not that bad because you can see that the value is now not even high.

If you are looking to invest your money into bitcoin then I think this is the right time as the price is not too high and  if you invest with current price then you can earn higher profit in future.

The price is still quite low at the $420 price range. The price will rise to much higher level after halving.

I think the price also will rise before halving, because likely that many people who buy and hold for the halving.

Yes we might see higher price before the halving occurs, but anything is possible with bitcoin, and we all have high expectations from halving and I hope it doesn't go the other way.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Saving money is not that bad but if you want to earn some money with Bitcoin than you have to know that you can also make in investment and sell it later.
And investing is not that bad because you can see that the value is now not even high.

If you are looking to invest your money into bitcoin then I think this is the right time as the price is not too high and  if you invest with current price then you can earn higher profit in future.

The price is still quite low at the $420 price range. The price will rise to much higher level after halving.

I think the price also will rise before halving, because likely that many people who buy and hold for the halving.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k

Halving is too far i think better to start collecting bitcoin or buy bitcoins and start lending it in lending section or poloniex to make profit every week or depends in your deal. with collateral.. and this is i think that you cant lose your bitcoin because you should accept only valid collateral.. to start lend your money to someone needed..
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
One of the better ways to invest money is to buy an ETF it is a bunch of stocks that you own a part of. They generally have a track record of growing 10% a year and they are considered safe investments.

Buying stocks is even more risky than trading btc, with the world economy experiencing some crisis from time to time.
Activity: 312
LTC fan 4ever

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Activity: 350
Activity: 420
I would advise to choose both. because, these two things are equally important
both are things that have excess it might be nice if you had some savings and investment. it will give additional income and you can keep it I think it's a good idea Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yes there are really important to the bitcoin users who want to be successful in having lots of money they will just have to know how to do it properly.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 1344
Merit: 576
saving money is also kind of investment - to fiat itself. so your question doesn't makes so much sense:(

i think he want to say, wich is better betwen  saving money at bank and spend it his money to buying something (gold, bitcoin etc.) for investment.

but saving money itself is like you investing your money at your country.

But I think you understood saving meaning wrongly. Saving money may help you when you need of money but it will not grow your money. Only in some countries, bank FD's will get some % interest but you need to consider inflation means over the time your savings value may go down. So you need to find a ways to increase your money either investing in any good products like gold or bitcoins or property.
But you can also easily use your money invested in bitcoin any time you need, you money is invested in the form of bitcoin it is increasing in amount and it is in your control that whenever you need it you can directly use them as your saved money.

You are right,  investment very risky if scam you lost all money
Trade is good choice now, but be carefull.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.

Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
saving money is also kind of investment - to fiat itself. so your question doesn't makes so much sense:(

i think he want to say, wich is better betwen  saving money at bank and spend it his money to buying something (gold, bitcoin etc.) for investment.

But I think you understood saving meaning wrongly. Saving money may help you when you need of money but it will not grow your money. Only in some countries, bank FD's will get some % interest but you need to consider inflation means over the time your savings value may go down. So you need to find a ways to increase your money either investing in any good products like gold or bitcoins or property.
But you can also easily use your money invested in bitcoin any time you need, you money is invested in the form of bitcoin it is increasing in amount and it is in your control that whenever you need it you can directly use them as your saved money.

Yeah having to know when to buy your coins and when to sell it will give you profit but if you just trade and trade without knowing then you will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 434

Jump to: