Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 525. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
I think investment is good so that there will be more profit and you will get more money and when you have more money then save some for your future.
I do not think it ever investment will always give you a definite advantage there are times when you lose are you ready for it all? if you're ready. the investment is a good choice Cheesy
of course in investment there are advantages and disadvantages, but if you choose a good investment and the right, I'm sure you can make a lot of profit.
invest in gold and bitcoin are the same. you have to raise money for investment play. which became the difference is that gold is a long-term investment. while bitcoin is an investment in the short term.

Investing bitcoin involves greater risk in compare to gold, as gold is more stable and bitcoin is not, so I think investing in  gold would be better to earn safe returns in future.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I think investment is good so that there will be more profit and you will get more money and when you have more money then save some for your future.
I do not think it ever investment will always give you a definite advantage there are times when you lose are you ready for it all? if you're ready. the investment is a good choice Cheesy
of course in investment there are advantages and disadvantages, but if you choose a good investment and the right, I'm sure you can make a lot of profit.
invest in gold and bitcoin are the same. you have to raise money for investment play. which became the difference is that gold is a long-term investment. while bitcoin is an investment in the short term.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
If I will be holding descent amount of money then I will surely invest in real estate, as the place I am living the real estate market is on peak, I can expect 200% returns withing 2 months.

That's a good decision, investing in property is the best of all time. Even if the investment is made in the low market region within certain time at least a small increase in the margin can be felt. That's a good way of investment to make high profit.
LOL if doubling the bitcoin can be done within 2 months in real estate then I will use all the money I had to invest in real willingly. LOL was just like a ponzi where you can get a profit of 200% in a short time 2 months only. LOL
I want to ask you. what type of real estate that you are usin  so that the benefit of 200% within two months. I'll use it ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I would advise to choose both. because, these two things are equally important
I think it is important can be called when you run into urgent for that I think when you already have a permanent job and a great income and stable. I have not met urgenti of investment so that I could call a better to save only.
when you already have a large income and fixed saving it is more important
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Right now its better to invest because of the halving that is coming this year, it would also be good to do both of course if the halving fails in a price increase.
So you will still gain money if the bitcoin is not going so well.

Guess, this is the best way to go. Halving is right around the corner and you would want your funds safe with you when the time comes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Right now its better to invest because of the halving that is coming this year, it would also be good to do both of course if the halving fails in a price increase.
So you will still gain money if the bitcoin is not going so well.
Activity: 658
If I will be holding descent amount of money then I will surely invest in real estate, as the place I am living the real estate market is on peak, I can expect 200% returns withing 2 months.
I thought it was impossible real estate used for long-term investment? example you bought a house for $ 100k,  maybe 2 months later prices rose sharply and you could sell it at a price of $ 200k. I think noe peple will buy it
real estate used for the long term. so you will benefit from the real estate for several years
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I suggest that you save your money. Nowadays, there's a lot of ponzis out there. If you're a newbie, you'll never know which ones are the ponzi scams (although most of them are ponzi). Even the most trusted websites that promises a lifetime investment will one day shut down. Do not invest your money and just let it sleep in your pocket. Most of investments does not end in profit though.
But there are some safe investments that do not have risk of spoof, invest in land, gold are some of those examples.
Saving money is now the safest thing that you can do now, because the value is also not even that high to sell is so that is quite bad for the people who already have Bitcoin.
If you want to make some profit in this time you can indeed make an investment, but it can be risky.
I wouldn't say that saving money, on a bank, is the safest thing, if a severe economic crisis hits again and your bank doeswn't get bailed out if needed, you've just lost all of your savings.
It would be a pretty unlikely event but not impossible.
Activity: 504
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
You are right my sir, when you invest your hard earned money on right time with right strategy and decision surely you will get profit from it.
Activity: 406
I suggest that you save your money. Nowadays, there's a lot of ponzis out there. If you're a newbie, you'll never know which ones are the ponzi scams (although most of them are ponzi). Even the most trusted websites that promises a lifetime investment will one day shut down. Do not invest your money and just let it sleep in your pocket. Most of investments does not end in profit though.

let money sleep is too much. money never sleep. let it be in your pocket and its value will decrease over time due to inflation or something.
and where do you get the idea that most of investments does not end in profit? sure it's risky, but it's profitable. this world rely on it for ages.
Activity: 350
But there are some safe investments that do not have risk of spoof, invest in land, gold are some of those examples.
Saving money is now the safest thing that you can do now, because the value is also not even that high to sell is so that is quite bad for the people who already have Bitcoin.
If you want to make some profit in this time you can indeed make an investment, but it can be risky.
legendary
Activity: 1064

The problem is the capital for investment and you cant be serious to think that money grows on trees. It is not likely that you could say anything like this and think this is a very easy things to be done. When you have no capital for that then you should stop thinking about getting investment as it is quite expensive and not for everyone
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

That's a good decision, investing in property is the best of all time. Even if the investment is made in the low market region within certain time at least a small increase in the margin can be felt. That's a good way of investment to make high profit.
Activity: 434

Its sort of a trick, youre thinking all investments have no risk.

They may not be forms on which you`ll assume they come in, but example things to expect rather. Lets say the recourse of your price on gold as you say "spoof" falls that means youre needed to make a price difference for those set period on however long you hold.

As for land, I would assume if there is a potential buyer that would get into development. And if you sold that land with "mineral rights" in your sale that you still entitled to etc.

Theres far too many details that one cant just go in and assume no risk.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 686
Both saving money and investing money are better the same, you should have to save some amount of money for your future needs and future financing of your business and have to invest some amount of it in a business or other best source for earning good money.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Jump to: