Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 527. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
saving money is also kind of investment - to fiat itself. so your question doesn't makes so much sense:(

i think he want to say, wich is better betwen  saving money at bank and spend it his money to buying something (gold, bitcoin etc.) for investment.

but saving money itself is like you investing your money at your country.

But I think you understood saving meaning wrongly. Saving money may help you when you need of money but it will not grow your money. Only in some countries, bank FD's will get some % interest but you need to consider inflation means over the time your savings value may go down. So you need to find a ways to increase your money either investing in any good products like gold or bitcoins or property.
But you can also easily use your money invested in bitcoin any time you need, you money is invested in the form of bitcoin it is increasing in amount and it is in your control that whenever you need it you can directly use them as your saved money.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
for me i will choose both of them, but in fact it's very hard to save money, im trying save 0.07/week to my paper wallet, but i redeem it after reach 0.4btc and use it to backup my trading altcoin.

This is one of the most ridiculuos things to read . If you are planning to save something into a paper wallet and do so without the urge of using it back after few weeks. There is no point in saving with the paper wallet if you will take it out again , there is much more convenience things to be used
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
If you are doing both is the best thing that you can do because with saving money you will never lose some money and that is nice and investing you can earn some money.
But the only thing with investing is that you never know what the value will be and that can takes a long time until the price will rise.

I think its good do both indeed because you can make profit by that by doing it both in my opinion.
Investing is also very good these days because of the future the bitcoin itself has.

yeah I agree with you friend is it better to save money or invest for future  good  when you have some money first you make yourself future for me . I think bitcoin is good for save money and invest for future and who have some bitcoin . he future is bright .

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
for me i will choose both of them, but in fact it's very hard to save money, im trying save 0.07/week to my paper wallet, but i redeem it after reach 0.4btc and use it to backup my trading altcoin.
Activity: 560
Well all people saying that the halving is the main reason to invest at bitcoin this year,if the price dont cross the 500 dollars what people would think about it?Anyway sure we must take now some risk investing at bitcoin ,and we can collect amazing rewards.

Id rather choose that the price stays as it is. The current price is actually much better than a $500 floor because with such huge increase which is around 25 % of the current price there is a huge risk that it will drop as fast as it goes up so personally Id rather choose the price to be stable as it currently is
I dont know till where the halving price may been present already,at the 400 dollars,but well the people were able to make 33% to 80% from last year to this one.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Well all people saying that the halving is the main reason to invest at bitcoin this year,if the price dont cross the 500 dollars what people would think about it?Anyway sure we must take now some risk investing at bitcoin ,and we can collect amazing rewards.

Id rather choose that the price stays as it is. The current price is actually much better than a $500 floor because with such huge increase which is around 25 % of the current price there is a huge risk that it will drop as fast as it goes up so personally Id rather choose the price to be stable as it currently is
Activity: 560
Activity: 364
Its better to do this both because people already said this if the bitcoin is not going to the right direction you still will have some money that you have saved for accidental things like this.
Overall I think the bitcoin has a good future, this year for sure because of the halving so investing is not bad these days.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
I do both.
Half of my money goes to investments, and rest of my money is for savings.
This way I feel it's the best for me.

Yes, right. I also do both. but I think the people will do both, because if  puts all money in investment its very high risks.

and put all money in saving is not a wise decision. do both is a safe choice that people usually do, but lots of people like to take risk and put all of their money, even loan more to invest.

Without taking risk you can't fulfil your thirst of earning more. Yeah both were required because if you save or invest major earning, you feel difficulty with present time living. Everything needs to be done to a limit to have a healthy and wealthy living.

we did have to take a risk. but we must also consider the impact if we put all our money for investment.
because if we do not take risks, we do not know whether we will succeed or fail.

Each and every investment comes with an risk, no investment promises us success in future, its an individual decision either to for savings or an investments.

Yeah you are right, every investment always have a risk. That's why you need to do research before you invest on that thing. And i think you also need to save money. maybe like half for save money andn half for invest.

Indeed, I think you need to do it both to really have success because with doing it both its not very bad if you lose money by investing.
Its not very simple do it both of course but its possible for sure.
It is true that investing takes risks. But don't forget that saving up bitcoins takes risk as well. We are not completely sure of the future of bitcoins therefore we should always take extra precautions whether investing or saving bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I think its better to invest these days because of the halving that is coming this year, it will be very good.
I really think this will be the year of the bitcoin because of the fact that its growing very fast in users and also the halving that makes it complete this year.

Another halving reason that's why we need to invest. Really a lol.

Support your life mate to secure your future even when there's no big event. And this topic is in general and not only in bitcoin.
Activity: 406
If you are doing both is the best thing that you can do because with saving money you will never lose some money and that is nice and investing you can earn some money.
But the only thing with investing is that you never know what the value will be and that can takes a long time until the price will rise.

I think its good do both indeed because you can make profit by that by doing it both in my opinion.
Investing is also very good these days because of the future the bitcoin itself has.
Activity: 336
Activity: 714
I think its better to invest these days because of the halving that is coming this year, it will be very good.
I really think this will be the year of the bitcoin because of the fact that its growing very fast in users and also the halving that makes it complete this year.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
in my opinion invest is the better way.but finding a good platform for investing is hard.need too much research and time.
Activity: 462
I do both.

Yes, right. I also do both. but I think the people will do both, because if  puts all money in investment its very high risks.

and put all money in saving is not a wise decision. do both is a safe choice that people usually do, but lots of people like to take risk and put all of their money, even loan more to invest.

Without taking risk you can't fulfil your thirst of earning more. Yeah both were required because if you save or invest major earning, you feel difficulty with present time living. Everything needs to be done to a limit to have a healthy and wealthy living.

we did have to take a risk. but we must also consider the impact if we put all our money for investment.
because if we do not take risks, we do not know whether we will succeed or fail.

Each and every investment comes with an risk, no investment promises us success in future, its an individual decision either to for savings or an investments.

Yeah you are right, every investment always have a risk. That's why you need to do research before you invest on that thing. And i think you also need to save money. maybe like half for save money andn half for invest.

Indeed, I think you need to do it both to really have success because with doing it both its not very bad if you lose money by investing.
Its not very simple do it both of course but its possible for sure.
Activity: 588
If you plan on investing your money in HYIP sites, better keep your money and spend it on something valuable. HYIP are all scams. I prefer to save my money than to invest it because most investment sites are ponzi and will run away after a while.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

The reality to this is, if they dont even do their homework properly, they wont be able to recover from it.

Eg: they run a startup not knowing the cost and taking 1 bad hit of a business mistake can cost you to never play again.

There is a difference between a real businessman who invest his money and time in a legit business and a fool that knows nothing yet keep on spending money to make a startup. Real businessman will not be willing to invest his money without doing any proper research and homework about the business
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
I do both.

The reality to this is, if they dont even do their homework properly, they wont be able to recover from it.

Eg: they run a startup not knowing the cost and taking 1 bad hit of a business mistake can cost you to never play again.

Think it as a game, you got 1 token, that 1 token is the level of how much can afford to lose and come back in. This is why you see people filing for bankruptcy, but theres a limit to that and its minimum wait for several years.
Activity: 406
I do both.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Well, it seems like you already answered to your questions. It is better to invest your money in Bitcoin. Perhaps, investing in Gold isn't a bad idea either. Gold is a secure investment, but Bitcoin has the potential to grow. It's your choice, and don't ever invest your money in Ponzi scheme!
are you have the reason why investing in gold is a bad idea? you should have a good reason why you say that investing in gold is not recommended
I know that bitcoin has a great potential. but gold is also a good investment and profitable ?

I don't see any statement that he said investing gold is a bad idea.

If one can afford to make multiple investment either in gold or bitcoin, then just go.

Just make sure that after investing, you are truly hands on to your investment.
Jump to: