Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 528. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
So there are risky that you should take otherwise you cant earn any money.

Not everyone love to take some risk and Some people are still trapped in conventional way of thinking that if they save their money into banks they will be rich by accumulating their interest from banks over time, however this is where the lies come into reality where inflation rate is always higher than the bank interest.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
I do both.
Half of my money goes to investments, and rest of my money is for savings.
This way I feel it's the best for me.

Yes, right. I also do both. but I think the people will do both, because if  puts all money in investment its very high risks.

and put all money in saving is not a wise decision. do both is a safe choice that people usually do, but lots of people like to take risk and put all of their money, even loan more to invest.

Without taking risk you can't fulfil your thirst of earning more. Yeah both were required because if you save or invest major earning, you feel difficulty with present time living. Everything needs to be done to a limit to have a healthy and wealthy living.

we did have to take a risk. but we must also consider the impact if we put all our money for investment.
because if we do not take risks, we do not know whether we will succeed or fail.

Each and every investment comes with an risk, no investment promises us success in future, its an individual decision either to for savings or an investments.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I do both.
Half of my money goes to investments, and rest of my money is for savings.
This way I feel it's the best for me.

Yes, right. I also do both. but I think the people will do both, because if  puts all money in investment its very high risks.

and put all money in saving is not a wise decision. do both is a safe choice that people usually do, but lots of people like to take risk and put all of their money, even loan more to invest.

Without taking risk you can't fulfil your thirst of earning more. Yeah both were required because if you save or invest major earning, you feel difficulty with present time living. Everything needs to be done to a limit to have a healthy and wealthy living.

we did have to take a risk. but we must also consider the impact if we put all our money for investment.
because if we do not take risks, we do not know whether we will succeed or fail.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Currently, I am feeling to just invest some money into Bitcoins as the price is stable a lot and is sure to grow more soon, and yes, I don't have any shame saying that I am here for profit like everyone... Wink

Everyone is into bitcoin for the profit and not the other thing else or atleast for now there is almost no other reason except for getting profit. Investing in bitcoin however is risky and yet people are still willing to take a risk into it , the same thing happened to gold when most had doubt about it, the majority got a profit from the gold price tanking up
It is good to doing both, so you can have always more money later and you will dont lose some money so it is good to have that, but it can also be bad if the value will be low.
So there are risky that you should take otherwise you cant earn any money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Well, it seems like you already answered to your questions. It is better to invest your money in Bitcoin. Perhaps, investing in Gold isn't a bad idea either. Gold is a secure investment, but Bitcoin has the potential to grow. It's your choice, and don't ever invest your money in Ponzi scheme!

Bitcoin really has a potential to grow more of its value in the coming years and gold too is a good investment to have because it is stable in price and many people still like gold as an investment.

Gold is having good potential like bitcoin but its not equal to bitcoin. If you 1 gram gold thats not equal to 1 BTC also. as per rate and demand bitcoin is so special among all the people. make bitcoin awareness to all the people as much you can! Wink
Activity: 658
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Well, it seems like you already answered to your questions. It is better to invest your money in Bitcoin. Perhaps, investing in Gold isn't a bad idea either. Gold is a secure investment, but Bitcoin has the potential to grow. It's your choice, and don't ever invest your money in Ponzi scheme!
are you have the reason why investing in gold is a bad idea? you should have a good reason why you say that investing in gold is not recommended
I know that bitcoin has a great potential. but gold is also a good investment and profitable ?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Currently, I am feeling to just invest some money into Bitcoins as the price is stable a lot and is sure to grow more soon, and yes, I don't have any shame saying that I am here for profit like everyone... Wink

Everyone is into bitcoin for the profit and not the other thing else or atleast for now there is almost no other reason except for getting profit. Investing in bitcoin however is risky and yet people are still willing to take a risk into it , the same thing happened to gold when most had doubt about it, the majority got a profit from the gold price tanking up
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
Investing if good if you have so many money to invest and the profit that you get from that will be your saving and just to that till you have enough money to do what you want.

No doubt, investing is good if you have a lot of money to invest and to try as many as you can or you have another capital if in case your first one didn't work out...Small profits from those investments when accumulated is good enough as a savings..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
saving money is also kind of investment - to fiat itself. so your question doesn't makes so much sense:(

i think he want to say, wich is better betwen  saving money at bank and spend it his money to buying something (gold, bitcoin etc.) for investment.

but saving money itself is like you investing your money at your country.
In the case of bitcoin, I also sometimes becomes double mind about saving and investment, suppose we have some bitcoin, and we save them it will also be the form of investment, so I think in bitcoin saving and investment is the same thing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Investing is now the best thing that you can do around this time, you see that the value of Bitcoin is now not that high so that is nice to make some profit later in the future.
Than the chance is also higher if you are buying low now, but it can takes a long time until you have some nice profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Investing if good if you have so many money to invest and the profit that you get from that will be your saving and just to that till you have enough money to do what you want.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Bitcoin really has a potential to grow more of its value in the coming years and gold too is a good investment to have because it is stable in price and many people still like gold as an investment.
many people who think that bitcoin has a great potential in the future. it is not just a mere speculation.
bitcoin have users continues to grow and it is the key

The user of bitcoin the one that will keep it alive in the future and so far it is good to invest in bitcoin while its user is not that high and the price is low.
Activity: 504

many people who think that bitcoin has a great potential in the future. it is not just a mere speculation.
bitcoin have users continues to grow and it is the key
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

I can't remember how often the halvings come around, but Bitcoin gains additional value primarily through the halving. Assuming they come around every 4 years, we're looking at investment value increases every 4 years.

Not bad IMO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127

Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Activity: 1204
Invest some of it just not to much.
always best to minimize risk just wait for the good opportunity's to become apparent.
just don't risk more then you can afford to lose
well, if you do not want to lose, perhaps an investment with little bitcoin, and save bitcoin that you have more than bitcoin you invest may keep you from risk, investment bitcoin do you have as much as 20% and 80% bitcoin you keep on waiting rising price
Activity: 840
i believe if i make with bitcoin the ammount i would have in value would be bigger then the fiat,but im lower the risks to near zero,something that bitcoin cant assure me atleast not now.

Either fiat or bitcoin saving will make yourself expose to risk. If you are thinking that fiat is safer than bitcoin then you are wrong as well. Nothing is safe in this world and everything is definitely are risky which is why people are choosing things based on the potential return that someone could get from that
Activity: 560
The main different would be were you invest and you save because at bitcoin there isnt a safe way to say that is better then fiat because its volatily.I had made a saving plan with fiat,that i believe if i make with bitcoin the ammount i would have in value would be bigger then the fiat,but im lower the risks to near zero,something that bitcoin cant assure me atleast not now.
Jump to: