Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 591. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
February 02, 2016, 04:23:42 PM
i invest it in order to make some more money
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
February 02, 2016, 03:53:40 PM
save your bitcoins and invest your fiat! Smiley
Holding bitcoins is as good as investing the money and saving also implies the same. Other forms of investment can be seen as lending and earning profit or investing in hyip sites which are not worth as 99% sites are scam websites. I would prefer investing my coins in a bank rather than in these websites.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 02, 2016, 03:45:59 PM
save your bitcoins and invest your fiat! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 02, 2016, 03:28:07 PM
Save BTC money is better than investing IMO, Investing bitcoins is a very difficult field and allot of the investment completely fail rather than actually making profit, I think saving BTC for a price increase is much better.
I agree here. But I feel that investing can atleast make us earn profit today as the coins would just be lying idle in our wallet. I know some good and trustworthy websites that accept bitcoins but they pay very less interest. Mining bitcoins would be the best form of investment IMO.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
February 02, 2016, 03:20:42 PM
Investing is better because the bitcoin future is pretty good so why should you save and get only a little bit of profit. I would invest because you can make a lot more profit with it, plus they halving is also coming.
But there are not many websites to invest bitcoins except forex websites which too can be risky. If there were banks that would provide users with an assured interest or profit, that would be a better and safe investment. I currently only invest fiat not bitcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 02, 2016, 12:19:56 PM
Investing in the bitcoin would be pretty smart.
The future of the bitcoin is very good so I should invest.
You better can invest in the bitcoin and the price is low at the moment.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 02, 2016, 12:18:04 PM
Save BTC money is better than investing IMO, Investing bitcoins is a very difficult field and allot of the investment completely fail rather than actually making profit, I think saving BTC for a price increase is much better.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 02, 2016, 12:14:40 PM
Much better to invest it, especially if you're young.  Inflation eats away at money under the mattress faster than bedbugs or bookworms.

the problem is that we know only "after" if it was better or not.

yes because all must be tried before knowing the results. sometimes there is a failure and that failure can be a lesson for the better.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 02, 2016, 12:06:37 PM
Much better to invest it, especially if you're young.  Inflation eats away at money under the mattress faster than bedbugs or bookworms.

the problem is that we know only "after" if it was better or not.
Activity: 196
February 02, 2016, 12:04:59 PM
Activity: 406
February 02, 2016, 12:00:05 PM
Investing is now the best thing to do.
The bitcoin is also very low at this price so that's another plus point.
I think the bitcoin has never been so low, so you should buy some bitcoins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 02, 2016, 11:25:28 AM
Investing is better because the bitcoin future is pretty good so why should you save and get only a little bit of profit. I would invest because you can make a lot more profit with it, plus they halving is also coming.
Activity: 980
February 02, 2016, 11:16:24 AM
See saving as a kind of investing for your future needs. You might don't see it like that at first because you are still the one who is holding your money but consider it an investment for your "future self" and you'll see. It's better to save.
Activity: 476
February 02, 2016, 11:10:06 AM
don't invest your money, save is good choice
i lose my money at invest site :
bitcoincloudservice, hashprofit, pelecoin, cointellect, and more ...

It is much smarter to start saving. With savings because you will lose nothing and win your right.

You build your money slowly and you will have more money later.

If you are going to invest, there is also a chance that you get into debt because it does not go well
Activity: 784
February 02, 2016, 05:12:36 AM
don't invest your money, save is good choice
i lose my money at invest site :
bitcoincloudservice, hashprofit, pelecoin, cointellect, and more ...
Activity: 476
February 02, 2016, 04:52:52 AM
If it's money, invest. If it's bitcoin though I cannot say the same as holding it seems to be a better option.

Bitcoin is both money and investment. In terms of investment, we need to save it. If we treat it as money, we should use it.

I think the fact wiser to start saving it. Saving is always good.

Investing can party with error. If you start investing much you can save some of your money and save the other part so you both have it.

But, it is only later when you have more money.
Activity: 182
February 01, 2016, 01:28:43 PM
If it's money, invest. If it's bitcoin though I cannot say the same as holding it seems to be a better option.

Holding is good but not for a longer period of time, if bitcoin crosses $500 then I think we should sell it rather then hoping that someday it will reach $1k mark, as we are not sure it will go that far or not. So its better to buy and sell bitcoins at a right time.
Activity: 159
February 01, 2016, 12:50:45 PM

Bitcoin is both money and investment. In terms of investment, we need to save it. If we treat it as money, we should use it.
Activity: 728
February 01, 2016, 11:14:10 AM
Activity: 287
February 01, 2016, 11:04:44 AM
You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.

Guess that's true. To me you should trying saving money first. Then if you already have enough - invest it somewhere else.

I think its better to invest your money in the bitcoin.
The bitcoin has a great future ahead and its of course always a risk.
But I would take the risk for the big future of bitcoin.

If you can afford to take risk than you can invest your money into bitcoins, as it will also save your money and it can be good investment for future, bitcoin can take care of both the things, savings and investments too.
yeah i agree, it is best way for investment money for future. when you will be old man that time if  your son or your family will not take care you. that time for it is very good for you and you can spend bitcoin and it will totally help you.

That's true, if you have bitcoins with you, you don't have to be dependent on others, bitcoin will take care of yours rest of your life, and you will be have good retirement life too, So investing in bitcoins is good option for the future.
Jump to: