Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 611. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2015, 04:35:21 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If i have much money i will invest it at real estats and rent the real estate for some income second option is to buy gold and wait for the price going high and then sell it and buy again when the price is low and repeat that as long as i can but i will never want to savd it in bank
The only reliable source of interest is banks and i don't think you can compare any business with bonds/FD's cause the fixed percentages and the premium is the best option always, with no risk and guarantee involved.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 28, 2015, 04:07:00 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If i have much money i will invest it at real estats and rent the real estate for some income second option is to buy gold and wait for the price going high and then sell it and buy again when the price is low and repeat that as long as i can but i will never want to savd it in bank
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
December 28, 2015, 02:21:03 AM
how long it will take to reach that price again.

Its not about how long it will be 1000 again but will it keep on living until that day comes. It will of course comes but only if bitcoin keep on living , even now we as bitcoiners is sepaarates because of the consensus, we are destroying it from the community that support it
legendary
Activity: 1092
December 27, 2015, 09:55:41 PM
It's best if you are able to do both. You can save and invest at the same time in bitcoin. Buying bitcoins is an investment and putting money into it could also be seen as a savings method.
I know some people who use this method. Don't invest if you can't afford to lose though, like some have said previously.

That is true. If you're not ready to lose your investment than one shouldn't invest in any products, not only in bitcoins. Since bitcoin prices are very volatile so if you're not ready for taking loses or if you're not ready to wait for prices go up again than you shouldn't investment in bitcoins. After reaching the bitcoin prices 1000+ than came down to 200 level but surely it will go back to 1000 level but no one knows how long it will take to reach that price again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The trouble is you think you have time.
December 27, 2015, 06:57:56 PM
It's best if you are able to do both. You can save and invest at the same time in bitcoin. Buying bitcoins is an investment and putting money into it could also be seen as a savings method.
I know some people who use this method. Don't invest if you can't afford to lose though, like some have said previously.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
December 27, 2015, 06:22:58 PM

Money is the worst way of trying to save value. Money is always devaluating, so if you want to make some savings your best option would be real estate business, gold or bitcoin. either one of these is much better than cash
agreed!!Investment through real estate projects – is more likely a financial success, if well planned for a long-term period (may also contradict with profits gained sooner, often)! Properties bought for may probably favor in getting rewards in forms of rentals or resale profits.
Activity: 631
December 27, 2015, 03:35:51 PM

Money is the worst way of trying to save value. Money is always devaluating, so if you want to make some savings your best option would be real estate business, gold or bitcoin. either one of these is much better than cash
Yes but remember that by saving you earn interest and this is something which make the value higher then your initial investment right.
Sure the interest is low right now, but in some countries the interest is still hig.

If you save big, the interest would be much bigger but it doesn't goes same for all as everyone is not holding that much of wealth who can get maximum interest rates, so for the people with less capital would surely willing to invest their money so that they can gain good returns in the future, savings is for short term but the investment can take care of us in the long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 27, 2015, 01:51:04 PM

Yes but remember that by saving you earn interest and this is something which make the value higher then your initial investment right.
Sure the interest is low right now, but in some countries the interest is still hig.
Activity: 504
December 27, 2015, 01:23:01 PM

Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 27, 2015, 12:58:57 PM
The more invest the more you can lose too. Saving is a 100% gurantee you will own a minimum of X money in the near future.
Investments are likely to give you more money, but like the bitcoin price it can also go down.

So invest only what you can afford to lose..
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
December 27, 2015, 10:47:35 AM
The more you save the more you can spend in the future. Most investments are not flexible.
If you need you money you will hae to sell at loss.

For me flexibility is very important.
any investment are flexible you can sell it and not lose money even you can profit
namely is real estate investment, it is very trend right now and you can sell it very easily
Sometimes the value might never increase and in such case you lose the amount you could have gained if only you would have invested somewhere else.
Though nothing other than investing in banks could be a clean shot.
Activity: 504
December 27, 2015, 10:37:55 AM
The more you save the more you can spend in the future. Most investments are not flexible.
If you need you money you will hae to sell at loss.

For me flexibility is very important.
any investment are flexible you can sell it and not lose money even you can profit
namely is real estate investment, it is very trend right now and you can sell it very easily
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 27, 2015, 10:28:39 AM
saving BTC means in reality take the risk that the price of it goes down...

of course if you save 1 BTC you will get 1 BTC in 10 years...

Everything will decrease or increase in 10 years if you compare it to the other value. If you save 100 $ today, you will still have 100 $ after 10 years but if you compare it to the buying power of the dollars then the value will change after 10 years so what you are saying is not relevant at all

it's very relevant...
and you know it.
it's why investing is better because in most of time you can then buy with the invested "value" the same after 10 years...
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
December 27, 2015, 10:16:39 AM

Everything will decrease or increase in 10 years if you compare it to the other value. If you save 100 $ today, you will still have 100 $ after 10 years but if you compare it to the buying power of the dollars then the value will change after 10 years so what you are saying is not relevant at all
legendary
December 27, 2015, 07:08:52 AM
saving bitcoin is extremely risky because if the price fall...you have lost.

Investing is better ...of course not in risky investment systems...

if you invest with profit...so you lose less if price of BTC fall and earn more if price of BTC increases

What??? Saving is risky???
I guess if you could have given a reason like wallet hack or something, then it could have justified your statement a bit...
Saving is no less than investing, saving has higher chances you could get more out of your coins than investing...
Investments are riskier as compared to savings...

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 27, 2015, 07:00:35 AM

if you invest with profit...so you lose less if price of BTC fall and earn more if price of BTC increases

What??? Saving is risky???
I guess if you could have given a reason like wallet hack or something, then it could have justified your statement a bit...
Saving is no less than investing, saving has higher chances you could get more out of your coins than investing...
Investments are riskier as compared to savings...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
December 27, 2015, 05:39:32 AM

no-sense, because saving in bitcoin is already a form of investment, if you also invest your bitcoin in something risky, you have already doubled your total risk, 1 from bitcoin volatility itself as you said and one from the possible scam that you're using for investing your coin

you have to recognize the good ones...it's all.
if you do not know...ask here... Grin

I know younare trying to promote your site here but this topic is not about investing in some stupid ponzi site like yours that could turn dark anytime soon. Investing here means invest into some solid investment so you better take your site out of this conversation thanks
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 27, 2015, 04:59:26 AM
Actually a responsible money management would involve a necessary diversification in different instruments that could minimize your risks. I would recommend a larger proportion of your available money in savings with little risks, and a minor proportion in riskier instruments, and bitcoin could be a good option.
legendary
December 27, 2015, 04:31:02 AM

no-sense, because saving in bitcoin is already a form of investment, if you also invest your bitcoin in something risky, you have already doubled your total risk, 1 from bitcoin volatility itself as you said and one from the possible scam that you're using for investing your coin

you have to recognize the good ones...it's all.
if you do not know...ask here... Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 27, 2015, 03:56:01 AM

Jump to: