Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 610. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
December 30, 2015, 06:51:40 PM
I always invest what i can afford to lose. It's not much but i am sure to get the most out of it.
Today it is bitcoin, tomorrow bitcoin+.

With bitcoin investing is like helping the world while making profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 30, 2015, 06:26:06 PM
Bitcoin are quite risky, therefore i would advice to invest what you can miss.

Buying bitcoins today would be even more risky, so try to get some of those little coins in the 350 -380 range.
Activity: 182
Pollak
December 30, 2015, 06:10:41 PM
Today i would go for investing, but this can change easily. Being a safe guy i prefer stable things like interest etc.
Seeing so many companies, investors money go down the drain, i am a little bit afraid.

But right now bitcoin seem to be a good investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 30, 2015, 03:55:04 PM
its better to save as investments can turn to scam and you would loose money then
All investments cannot turn into scam every one need to do some research for his own then he can invest in any way like property stock exchange, bitcoin and gold many ways to increase your income
Activity: 224
December 30, 2015, 03:12:07 PM
its better to save as investments can turn to scam and you would loose money then
Activity: 672
December 30, 2015, 02:29:22 PM
For now i agree you have to invest it.
The interest is very low and sitting money is dead money.

But don't invest in risky ventures, go oldskool with stocks and/or real estate.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 30, 2015, 02:07:04 PM

It does work. But its effect is very limited. When the price has gone up to such a high level where people are selling like there is no tomorrow, then it's all over with the higher demand.

Not everyone will be selling since people doesnt know where the peak of the price will be so most will keep on waiting. Do you now how many people actually sell their btc at $1200? it is only a bit of people that got lucky while the rest sold below that so your logic has a flaw there
I completely agree with as the top most quote says it does not has any solid ground to it and it is just a mere faith stuff. the thing you are taking about does not work as when the free people with large pockets and huge amount of money sell as if there is no tomorrow for rest of the the current price in a split of a second becomes the lifetime highest price level.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
December 30, 2015, 01:41:00 PM

It does work. But its effect is very limited. When the price has gone up to such a high level where people are selling like there is no tomorrow, then it's all over with the higher demand.

Not everyone will be selling since people doesnt know where the peak of the price will be so most will keep on waiting. Do you now how many people actually sell their btc at $1200? it is only a bit of people that got lucky while the rest sold below that so your logic has a flaw there
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
December 30, 2015, 12:46:04 PM
how long it will take to reach that price again.

Its not about how long it will be 1000 again but will it keep on living until that day comes. It will of course comes but only if bitcoin keep on living , even now we as bitcoiners is sepaarates because of the consensus, we are destroying it from the community that support it

My suggestion is better everyone can save their bitcoins for some long. If adaption and holding bitcoin happens together. Wee can see more demand for bitcoins in the market very soon. I think these are better way to increase the value

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 30, 2015, 12:19:03 PM

Its not about how long it will be 1000 again but will it keep on living until that day comes. It will of course comes but only if bitcoin keep on living , even now we as bitcoiners is sepaarates because of the consensus, we are destroying it from the community that support it

It's not us, but the scammers are...
They are separating BTC from community, I have seen now that even the most trustworthy people out here can't be trusted, which is why mostly people in BTC are for profits, they just buy low and sell high and get out of it, and that's why the price isn't where it should be...
But BTC will live always, as it is not just money alone, but a concept associated with it and that's anonymity...
Activity: 644
December 30, 2015, 12:15:49 AM

My suggestion is better everyone can save their bitcoins for some long. If adaption and holding bitcoin happens together. Wee can see more demand for bitcoins in the market very soon. I think these are better way to increase the value
Activity: 952
December 29, 2015, 06:00:13 PM
But I find, the more swinging praises of bitcoin are more useful for the bitcoin traders to make profit out of it. I believe it is not possible for a single man or one group to manipulate the prices towards their desired direction. Because bitcoin's market cap is in billions.

Useful for now to get profit but the purposes of bitcoin is not to become tools to make someone get profit and become richer. This is one of the reason why bitcoin is not getting alot of support lately since the community only care about getting richer by using bitcoin but doesnt want to support its fully

Why are you using  bitcoins bro? you don't want to get richer? and if you don't want to get richer then why you want to earn bitcoins? of course everyone wants to get richer and thats we all dream for we live for and people who are using bitcoins will always support bitcoins and if don't want to get richer then you are on wrong track.
legendary
Activity: 1064
December 29, 2015, 10:28:48 AM
But I find, the more swinging praises of bitcoin are more useful for the bitcoin traders to make profit out of it. I believe it is not possible for a single man or one group to manipulate the prices towards their desired direction. Because bitcoin's market cap is in billions.

Useful for now to get profit but the purposes of bitcoin is not to become tools to make someone get profit and become richer. This is one of the reason why bitcoin is not getting alot of support lately since the community only care about getting richer by using bitcoin but doesnt want to support its fully
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 29, 2015, 10:23:44 AM
Investing, because of inflation.

Yeah, sure, but most of the time investing isn't a good choice too. You should be very careful when investing especially when they offer you a big profit in a short period of time. You may lose part of your money because of inflation if you hold them but you may lose all of them investing.

Invest where you get guaranteed returns, like real estates where the value is increasing on daily basis and you can make a good profit out of it, I know that it is not possible for everyone to invest in real estates as it requires huge investment at the initial stage but for who holds good amount of money should invest in real estates and also save money so it would take care of expenses at the time of emergencies.

The value of real estate is not necessarily increasing. A friend of mine has bought a house several years ago for $200k and today he can't sell it for $100k even. It actually depends on many factors and the situation in the region where your real estate is situated is one of them. If there is a war or a flood there you have no chance to return your money.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 29, 2015, 02:30:19 AM

You will best return as a profit by a bitcoin. Because of the bitcoin is not constant one. It use to increase day by day. Craze of the bitcoin will grow more and more in future. After halving we can see better rate than current rate. May be around 600$ to 700$ we can get after halving.

Bitcoin is not constant because people is using this as a trading currency right now and because of the low number of the supply then people  can manipulate it easily, some whales do this to get profit but when more people acknowledge bitcoin then the price could be more constant then gold

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 29, 2015, 02:01:12 AM

You will best return as a profit by a bitcoin. Because of the bitcoin is not constant one. It use to increase day by day. Craze of the bitcoin will grow more and more in future. After halving we can see better rate than current rate. May be around 600$ to 700$ we can get after halving.

Bitcoin is not constant because people is using this as a trading currency right now and because of the low number of the supply then people  can manipulate it easily, some whales do this to get profit but when more people acknowledge bitcoin then the price could be more constant then gold
Activity: 644
December 29, 2015, 01:40:30 AM
The only sure you may have is that you are alive,atleast today,i would invest and save a part of my income as both options will reduce the risk to almost zero,knowing that investment may have a better return.

Activity: 490
December 28, 2015, 09:31:18 PM
If you have much + money, you can save in bank you can get interest per year maybe 3%
its very safe like long term investment i think
Activity: 560
December 28, 2015, 03:32:26 PM
The only sure you may have is that you are alive,atleast today,i would invest and save a part of my income as both options will reduce the risk to almost zero,knowing that investment may have a better return.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 28, 2015, 05:58:54 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If i have much money i will invest it at real estats and rent the real estate for some income second option is to buy gold and wait for the price going high and then sell it and buy again when the price is low and repeat that as long as i can but i will never want to savd it in bank
The only reliable source of interest is banks and i don't think you can compare any business with bonds/FD's cause the fixed percentages and the premium is the best option always, with no risk and guarantee involved.

Guarantees???
There are no guarantees involved in any schemes of any banks, there are private ones which might shut down any time without any reason and you won't even get what you invested...
There's always a line: XXX ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING, where XXX is the scheme you are going to invest in...
Jump to: