Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 609. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 01, 2016, 07:15:51 PM
well that would be a very hard decision to do in my opinion if i had enough money and if i had to choose though most probably i would invest it to make some more money
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 01, 2016, 05:02:00 PM
Lets be clear both options allow to grow our porfolio,one must be done to avoid future problems,the saving.Investemenst should be done to speed up the income ,that savings cant give to us,with bitcoin we see always several people lending and investing at new projects,the most of them roi and make a good income as become stable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 01, 2016, 02:15:02 PM
Staying diversified is good, try to research as much as possible what all of your options are. Things are different for different income levels.. I always try to give something back to charities and volunteer my time as well.

I always diversify my investment too. While buying and earning on the volatility i give 5% on default to charities.
It's the only way to live with a clean mind.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
January 01, 2016, 01:02:41 PM
Well trading is not so dangerous, imagine you have 1 bitcoin which is worth 400 dollars, even if the price falls 100$ you are loosing only 100$ and the chances of that happening are low. If you keep an eye on the market or simply have an order to sell if the price hits 350$, you will never lose more than 50$ in the worst case  possible.

Some people dont monitor the trading activity and sometimes the price might crash alot which is why some people use bot to make it easy to execute order if there is increase or decrease to the price. Last year we have a huge major crash that is almost 40 % at the early of year 2015 and thats a proof that this case is possible
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
January 01, 2016, 12:38:04 PM
of course it is better to invest the money if you have enough to do that as you can get more money out of those you already have

There is risk associated with everything, whichever high or low level it possesses, but it is involved and so investing needs to be done with lots of care...
Saving money is better if it's Bitcoin, because it's value grows stably time to time...

Well trading is not so dangerous, imagine you have 1 bitcoin which is worth 400 dollars, even if the price falls 100$ you are loosing only 100$ and the chances of that happening are low. If you keep an eye on the market or simply have an order to sell if the price hits 350$, you will never lose more than 50$ in the worst case  possible.
Activity: 756
January 01, 2016, 12:24:50 PM
Staying diversified is good, try to research as much as possible what all of your options are. Things are different for different income levels.. I always try to give something back to charities and volunteer my time as well.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
January 01, 2016, 12:00:12 PM
of course it is better to invest the money if you have enough to do that as you can get more money out of those you already have

There is risk associated with everything, whichever high or low level it possesses, but it is involved and so investing needs to be done with lots of care...
Saving money is better if it's Bitcoin, because it's value grows stably time to time...
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 01, 2016, 08:13:55 AM
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 01, 2016, 07:16:27 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I always thought that to save money and frugality is a kindness that will be very useful for the future, and I will choose an investment bank (including bitcoin) or investments in property, rather than large-risk investments such as online Investments.

Online investments are bit risky,invest in such thing where the returns are fixed and confirmed, like real estate where you can earn good profits in long term, and if you want to make small investments then investing in fixed deposits and life insurance can be a better option as you will earn some interest in long run.
For online investments it may fine to invest only a percent of what you have on online investments compared to other baskets.
Activity: 210
January 01, 2016, 04:12:31 AM
For now i agree you have to invest it.
The interest is very low and sitting money is dead money.

But don't invest in risky ventures, go oldskool with stocks and/or real estate.

Yeah I would say go with stocks or ETFs like DJIA. You should read more on that area first though, lots of things to learn to succesfully invest
legendary
January 01, 2016, 02:01:02 AM
The return of investing money in bonds or keeping them in the bank are very low atm - which makes stocks all across Europe raising, especially with news of the US economy growing.

Stock has always been a game changer for this but stocks is not really like investing since more people are just looking for short term return, they buy and sell directly after the price rise and keep doing that, so it is not really an investment and just more like usual trading opportunity
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 31, 2015, 06:39:40 PM
Depending on what you expect from the money, For a relatively low risk and low profit investment it would be good to invest in a bank deposit etc... but of course even with that nothing is guaranteed, BTC is a high risk high potential profit investment, meaning you could earn a good percentage of profit but can also lose a good percentage from the investment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 31, 2015, 03:42:55 PM
It depends on your willing of risk.

In most European countries the interests in banks are very, very low, and more and more banks are favoring 0% or even negative interests(you have to pay for keeping your money in the bank).
For the last year or so, stocks have been a real game changer in Europe. The ECB(The Central bank of Europe) is buying government bonds for billions of euros every single month. The return of investing money in bonds or keeping them in the bank are very low atm - which makes stocks all across Europe raising, especially with news of the US economy growing.
legendary
December 31, 2015, 12:45:35 PM

I always thought that to save money and frugality is a kindness that will be very useful for the future, and I will choose an investment bank (including bitcoin) or investments in property, rather than large-risk investments such as online Investments.

By saving money in banks, what you saved has lost the value because there is inflation every year and bank's interest is always low so each year by saving money in banks without doing anything with it , actually you have lost your money by small percentage. It is much better to save in something much more stable like gold
Activity: 185
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
December 31, 2015, 09:53:23 AM
some times invest it's the same thing of save money, while a "crash" in the investment is already plausible, the "crash" of the value of asset (as euro / dollar or even btc) have the same probability.

Best approach is mixing the investment, because also "save money" is an investment (with 0 profit/0 expense) Smiley
Activity: 938
December 31, 2015, 09:48:17 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Online investments are bit risky,invest in such thing where the returns are fixed and confirmed, like real estate where you can earn good profits in long term, and if you want to make small investments then investing in fixed deposits and life insurance can be a better option as you will earn some interest in long run.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 31, 2015, 09:03:39 AM
invest in lending like btcjam or in lending section
you can get loan interest to someone, you just lend a trusted person, maybe a small risk
I do not like the whole idea of lending and taking interest, specially here it has some risks for greedy lender too.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
December 31, 2015, 01:13:37 AM
you can get loan interest to someone, you just lend a trusted person, maybe a small risk

This is the worst idea here so far. Do you have any idea how many people have lost alot to this btcjam service? there isnt anything that they will do once the borrower decided to disappear and all you will get is their info data about themselves and you need to chase them out yourself
Activity: 532
December 30, 2015, 09:29:24 PM
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
December 30, 2015, 08:46:32 PM
Jump to: