Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 613. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
December 25, 2015, 01:17:49 PM
What do you think about investing in sites like hourlymine.com ? Is it a ponzi? Any experience?
hmmm i think ponzi is good for you if you join in beginning of site,
I mean find ponzi sites that are still new, so it's likely a scam still long
Their name sound like a ponzi/scam.
When it comes to website investments. I never invest if there is no address/ phone number and real proof they actually own those hash in the form of a video of photo's of their mining equipment.
sometimes ponzi scheme can be very profitable for you, I've been profit more than 0.5 btc from double bitcoin site, you have to be smart, to get profit around ponzi

Please don't give people wrong impressions. A ponzi is a ponzi. It's the most risky gambling method. People shouldn't use ponzi sites at all. There are better ways to waste money. Ponzi is not one of them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 25, 2015, 09:35:50 AM
What do you think about investing in sites like hourlymine.com ? Is it a ponzi? Any experience?

When it comes to website investments. I never invest if there is no address/ phone number and real proof they actually own those hash in the form of a video of photo's of their mining equipment.

sometimes ponzi scheme can be very profitable for you, I've been profit more than 0.5 btc from double bitcoin site, you have to be smart, to get profit around ponzi

I would call it smart and lucky instead because you can be the first member to invest and got scammed ,soo one advice is avoid them since is 120% sure they will scam you on the start or the middle.Invest usually has a better interest rates ,and a huge different return,when you profit,when you loose well there is a risk but should worth to try.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 25, 2015, 12:08:35 AM
What kind of question is this? If course it is better to invest your money. I thought that was common sense.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 24, 2015, 07:34:08 PM
Investing is always better but if you feel the need for safety go with less profitable investments.
Don't try to become rich in 1 day.
legendary
Activity: 854
December 24, 2015, 11:19:57 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I am all for investing money but extra precautions should be taken when investing it online.Real estate,as far as my opinion is concerned,is the best investment choice of all the three that you mention
Activity: 198
December 24, 2015, 11:15:52 AM
Hourly mine has phone number, addres etc and seems like to be an investment company. I try to withdraw from there to sea if its ok.
Activity: 490
December 24, 2015, 11:05:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 24, 2015, 10:20:48 AM

Investing in ponzi would be a silly decision one may ever take...
The best examples you might have witnessed were weeklyponzi.com and 24hourponzi.com
Instead, just buy and hodl is the best investment right now, at least unless we see the markets stabilizing...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 24, 2015, 09:14:26 AM

Activity: 868
December 24, 2015, 08:56:22 AM

those ponzi schemes are never a good idea, then you can gamble, if you want to lose your money fast Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
December 24, 2015, 08:54:11 AM
How are you able to judge if it is a long term ponzi or a short run ? they could get way in less than a week cause the scammers are aware of people like thinking this way.Never invest in them.
Activity: 490
December 24, 2015, 08:45:45 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 24, 2015, 08:35:21 AM
Investing is some cloud mining is an option but if you go for a real thing, go for bitcoin instead. The future outlook is very positive.
Especially the new features which will be added to the bitcoin eco system.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 24, 2015, 08:21:36 AM
I always go for investment. Remember there are also low risk investments like buying shares or bonds.
Seeing you get less then 1% interest on your savings is like you are giving away money.. your money by not taking profits.
Activity: 84
December 24, 2015, 04:24:02 AM
 savings, you need to know your goals to decide if you should invest. Specifically, you need to know which of your goals are short-term, and which are long-term.
Short-term goals are things you plan to do within the next five years
Medium-term goals are things you plan to do within the next 5-10 years
Longer-term goals are ones where you’re won’t need the money for ten years or more
For your short-term goals, the rule is to save into cash deposits. The stock market may go up or down in the short term and if you invest for less than five years you might well make a loss.
For longer-term goals, it’s often best to invest because inflation can seriously affect the value of cash savings over the medium and long term. The stock market tends to do better than cash over time. The longer you can leave your money, the more chance you have of making a profit.
For the medium term, cash deposits may sometimes be the best answer, but it depends on how much inflation risk you are willing to take, and whether you need a certain sum on a certain date.
Investing money is better than saving but it all depends on your goal and your need for that money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 24, 2015, 04:21:03 AM
Saving money in safe place is more reliable rather than you invest it online...
Because invested money price can be drop or rise...
If you live to take risk then go for it...
Otherwise you cannot take risk about money then save it...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 24, 2015, 04:01:53 AM
Any good site to invest?

only cloud i think, hashnest and bit-x are good , but it's better to buy bitcoin directly and hold at this point, much more safe

leave those scam site alone, any hiyp or whatever it's not the right way to use your coins
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 24, 2015, 03:39:37 AM
If you want to save money, save it in the form of bitcoin. If you want to invest money, invest it in bitcoin, because bitcoin will be the future of economy anyway.
Activity: 198
December 24, 2015, 03:18:25 AM
Any good site to invest?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
December 23, 2015, 06:29:43 PM
I prefer to invest it. Investing brings and gives me more money then with whom i started.
Making the right investments gives me loads of more money.
Jump to: