Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 614. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
December 23, 2015, 06:15:39 PM
It's always good to save money and investing, you can't split both. If you don't have money you saved early on you can't do any investment, so first you need to get that paper, then save it than spend for unnecessary things. Invest for Bitcoin, it's the most profitable thing this generation ever see.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 23, 2015, 06:07:09 PM
There are some pretty safe ways to invest that it's worth to atleast do that... Safe enough that the main risk is trusting the website your on
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 23, 2015, 05:59:20 PM
it better to invest as you can earn additional money from that
Activity: 336
December 23, 2015, 05:53:36 PM
I do both.
Half of my money goes to investments
The rest of my money is for savings.

This way i feel it is the best for me.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 23, 2015, 05:36:09 PM
i believe its better to save up money safely in your wallet without any risks, if you decide to invest you have to invest in companies that offer low interest as the others are usually hyip scams, but low interest is not enough for the risks you have to take investing and the possibility to loose all your money

True but sitting money is not good. Money should work for you, and while investing you will see it will work for you.

As long you make the right investment offcourse
Activity: 198
December 23, 2015, 05:26:20 PM
What do you think about investing in sites like hourlymine.com ? Is it a ponzi? Any experience?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 23, 2015, 05:12:19 PM
i believe its better to save up money safely in your wallet without any risks, if you decide to invest you have to invest in companies that offer low interest as the others are usually hyip scams, but low interest is not enough for the risks you have to take investing and the possibility to loose all your money
legendary
Activity: 840
December 23, 2015, 03:36:43 PM
I prefer more to invest or trade, i just don't want to see the bitcoins or money staying at the same place for a long time so better if you have where to invest or trade then try a little bit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The trouble is you think you have time.
December 23, 2015, 03:24:27 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It's best to do both, investing and saving is a good thing to do. I wouldn't save money in the bank because it's not as profitable as buying bitcoin and just holding it. Investing in bitcoin could also be seen as saving money. Investing in real estate really just depends on the economy where you are from. So I can't really advice with or against it.
Gold could be used as the same it goes for bitcoin. Those two markets are still moving up and down as we speak.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 23, 2015, 02:58:03 PM
Always some bitcoin and invest some don't just hold it all the time.
You can hold at least 1 bitcoin for the future, because you never know how much worth it will be later.

Yes this is the best practice. There is always the need to invest your money into something reliable, otherwise it won't grow by just holding it. For now I just stick to investing in reliable assets like Bitcoin and Gold. Instead of holding all of my BTC, I just invest small amounts of it into promising alt coins like Ethereum and Bitshares everyday. The rest of the BTC, I just keep it stored in an encrypted paper wallet for the future. And after, 5 more years I would check my paper wallet's balance and it would be worth much more than what it is right now. Just my opinion.  Grin
Activity: 560
December 23, 2015, 02:36:49 PM
The thing is there is a small risk into savings at banks,thats why the most use this option to make they money grow ,even loosing against inflaction,and well others people wanna change their life or give some sense to them soo they invest and try to roi and make a fortune if possible or atleast an extra income montly from the investments.
Activity: 86
December 23, 2015, 10:53:30 AM
I would say invest it and save also some of the money you have.
To invest you need to save. And just hold maybe 2 bitcoin for 2 or 3 years I think bitcoin will go up and it's good to invest.
Activity: 700
December 23, 2015, 08:46:48 AM
If you have the right amount of money to be invested.. It is better to invest the money..

It doesn't matter how much money you have to invest. You just have to invest wisely and you will earn money. Just don't do anything stupid.
Activity: 308
December 23, 2015, 08:26:18 AM
If you have the right amount of money to be invested.. It is better to invest the money..
Activity: 532
December 23, 2015, 08:23:22 AM
For my choice I would love to just hold my bitcoins, because I can't spend it really any where.
With trading I am not that great so for me to do is just save it and wait for the time that bitcoin will rise.
i think hold bitcoin in long time is also investments, but you need keep save them maybe 5-10 years to feel the effect of your investments Cheesy
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
December 23, 2015, 08:06:10 AM
Always some bitcoin and invest some don't just hold it all the time.
You can hold at least 1 bitcoin for the future, because you never know how much worth it will be later.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
December 23, 2015, 05:06:18 AM
For my choice I would love to just hold my bitcoins, because I can't spend it really any where.
With trading I am not that great so for me to do is just save it and wait for the time that bitcoin will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1092
December 23, 2015, 04:29:15 AM
It`s good to think before. Inflation can be problem in some countries, but not in all. Investment is good, but it`s better to keep money/bitcoins then to lost them. All depends about situation and options you have.

+1
I agre with your statement Smiley  better to keep money/bitcoins then to lost them.
invest 30% and save 70%
while inflation the price of the currency will fall. do you still think to keep save paper money. I would invest it in real estate there is no problem on there?

Real estate is a cool thing to invest but you need to do a proper research about the location and all because few of my friends invested in real estate market of Middle East initially it was like a boom but now it got slumped completely and if you want you can invest a little about into Bitcoin and check out the profit in a year and you will be amazed.

Real estate investment is a cycle, any thing go up will come down some % of it after some boom run. But it takes it won time to take U turn later on but no one can tell how long it takes for that U turn. I also think real estate investment is the best option for long term investments and it will mostly give a very good profits over other investments based on my knowledge.
Activity: 714
December 23, 2015, 03:30:28 AM
It`s good to think before. Inflation can be problem in some countries, but not in all. Investment is good, but it`s better to keep money/bitcoins then to lost them. All depends about situation and options you have.

+1
I agre with your statement Smiley  better to keep money/bitcoins then to lost them.
invest 30% and save 70%
while inflation the price of the currency will fall. do you still think to keep save paper money. I would invest it in real estate there is no problem on there?

Real estate is a cool thing to invest but you need to do a proper research about the location and all because few of my friends invested in real estate market of Middle East initially it was like a boom but now it got slumped completely and if you want you can invest a little about into Bitcoin and check out the profit in a year and you will be amazed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 22, 2015, 09:52:20 PM
Save with investment
Jump to: