Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 623. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In XEM we trust
December 06, 2015, 10:28:08 AM
Noo. Nothing major is going to happen with the halving, everyone wants the price to go up but the truth is that, like litecoin, the price won't suffer any major changes. Maybe the difficulty will drop before the halving but other than that you can't expect the price to go up, if it goes up it would be just because of the speculation.

I am also having a feeling that the block reward halving will have a near-Zero impact on the Bitcoin prices. On the other hand, it can have a negative effect on it. That is because, a number of short-traders have started accumulating the coins, hoping that the prices will go up due to the halving. If their expectations are not met, they are going to dump their coins, which will drive down the BTC prices.

For the next block halving, from 25 to 12.5 will big effect. For the future ones, like from 12.5 to 6.25 will have much less effect as the proportion of new coin is much smaller.

the 2020 halving will still have some effect, but the 2024 and espcially the 2028 halving will be negligeable
That's the part when bitcoins starts to grow out of it's inflationary roots. In my opinion 2032 halving will be huge. By then we would be getting under a coin per block, that's pretty low by today's standards.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 06, 2015, 10:23:24 AM
Noo. Nothing major is going to happen with the halving, everyone wants the price to go up but the truth is that, like litecoin, the price won't suffer any major changes. Maybe the difficulty will drop before the halving but other than that you can't expect the price to go up, if it goes up it would be just because of the speculation.

I am also having a feeling that the block reward halving will have a near-Zero impact on the Bitcoin prices. On the other hand, it can have a negative effect on it. That is because, a number of short-traders have started accumulating the coins, hoping that the prices will go up due to the halving. If their expectations are not met, they are going to dump their coins, which will drive down the BTC prices.

For the next block halving, from 25 to 12.5 will big effect. For the future ones, like from 12.5 to 6.25 will have much less effect as the proportion of new coin is much smaller.

the 2020 halving will still have some effect, but the 2024 and espcially the 2028 halving will be negligeable
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
December 06, 2015, 07:17:47 AM

Yes when the supply goes down half, the demand will raise to some folds. It would be based on the adoptions of people for their daily needs and savings. Any way when supply goes down, it will get in to news to be popular. More popularity will bring new users into bitcoin ecosystem.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
December 06, 2015, 04:03:32 AM

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
December 06, 2015, 03:38:48 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

you can invest at real estate if you have more money but the interest of real estate i think only 10-20% /year and you need some "fee" to maintain and keep the place, also pay the maid and gardener to maintain cleanliness.
Smiley
Even empty land has value, the maintenance cost for empty lands are very low.

it's a good idea Smiley
but you must buy empty land which is near to the city
because it is likely the price will be expensive might be 3-fold in 5-10 years
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
December 06, 2015, 03:32:39 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

you can invest at real estate if you have more money but the interest of real estate i think only 10-20% /year and you need some "fee" to maintain and keep the place, also pay the maid and gardener to maintain cleanliness.
Smiley
Even empty land has value, the maintenance cost for empty lands are very low.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
December 06, 2015, 03:06:02 AM

Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 05, 2015, 03:47:53 PM
Even when they drop as halving doesnt affect the price,it would be the right time for the most to get more cheap bitcoin as happened on the 200 dollars value ,then jumped to 300 and returned to 250 and well now we see it above 350 dollars again.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
December 05, 2015, 03:14:06 PM

Activity: 153
December 05, 2015, 02:01:49 PM
If you know where to invest or how to invest I think you should invest but if you don't know what you do, do not invest. Stay or get professional help.
That's why he is asking for our help. Maybe we can brainstorm and make him confused about investment Tongue
Activity: 770
December 05, 2015, 10:31:37 AM
If you know where to invest or how to invest I think you should invest but if you don't know what you do, do not invest. Stay or get professional help.
yeah maybe you just invest by buying some bitcoins and hold it wait for the price to go up
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
December 05, 2015, 07:52:42 AM
Do what everyone on this forum ants to do - buy then hodl some Bitcoin. There's a reason we all want to - it's like some combined superhuman combined conscience! Cheesy
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
December 05, 2015, 07:23:54 AM
invest your money at Bitcoin Smiley
is best way to get some interest, bitcoin value increased everyday and this is about technology
all about money of future

so i prefered you to save your money and invest it in bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
December 05, 2015, 07:17:44 AM
If you're going for bitcoin, that's an investment itself if you're just going to let it sit there.

It's best to do that with bitcoin if you only have a few

Waht do you mean with few bitcoin less than 10 bitcoins? Because I have that I just invest.

I can make mij 10 BTC to 15 bitcoin.
there are still risks when investing 10 BTC. I suggest holding it instead or using those 10 to trade around for profit Grin

Agree. And most likely the price of Bitcoin would rise to the moon when the next halving comes. With this that is about to occur, you could expect nothing but to make good profit if you invest into it and hold them for the long term.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 04, 2015, 07:36:29 PM
In my opinion of course it is better to invest it,invest in bitcoin or gold both of them is a good idea

saving your money in bank only good in short term period, but for a long term, investing it is better because the value of money now you have and in future is different due to the inflation rate

but be careful if you want to invest it in stock trading, because this kind of investing need analytic skill

so if you have money now, start to invest it now, dont wait anymore, the sooner you invest the better for your future
Activity: 266
December 04, 2015, 04:55:21 PM
Activity: 560
December 04, 2015, 04:49:00 PM
Sometime ago i had thinked to request a loan from bank to play with bitcoin with a big value,what scared me to do that is that i have family and my wife wouldnt like or stay with me if instead i sucess i loose money to bitcoin and crypto.On that time bitcoin were at 250 dollar ,today 350 dollars soo if i had done that i would be rokcing and my wife would be grateful for a good investement and i would pay off all the loan at once and play with the profit,but well i scared and forgot it,well i know 100 dollars for the most isnt too much ,its just something around 33% return that as i know there isnt any %near profit tax as bitcoin had on that time.

Soo i believe that in the near future i will be requesting a loan that i can afford to pay instead the big one i were thinking and i will play with bitcoin as i believe that next years will be amazing for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 04, 2015, 01:55:08 PM
If you're going for bitcoin, that's an investment itself if you're just going to let it sit there.

It's best to do that with bitcoin if you only have a few

Waht do you mean with few bitcoin less than 10 bitcoins? Because I have that I just invest.

I can make mij 10 BTC to 15 bitcoin.
there are still risks when investing 10 BTC. I suggest holding it instead or using those 10 to trade around for profit Grin

Agree. And most likely the price of Bitcoin would rise to the moon when the next halving comes. With this that is about to occur, you could expect nothing but to make good profit if you invest into it and hold them for the long term.  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 04, 2015, 01:12:01 PM
If you not sure whether to save your money or to invest, the answer is probably both. That depends on your financial situation and goal. If you have money that you can live without, investing it to the right place and right time plus a bit of luck will be the right choice.

I l ike that. Determine your goal and approach it more business like.

Are they any upcoming purchases or can I save and collect with earning interest.

However, remember that the interest in the US and EUrope is very low. Investing it in some stocks give you more profit.
Activity: 182
December 04, 2015, 12:36:37 PM
If you not sure whether to save your money or to invest, the answer is probably both. That depends on your financial situation and goal. If you have money that you can live without, investing it to the right place and right time plus a bit of luck will be the right choice.
Jump to: