Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 621. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 11, 2015, 10:48:15 AM
Invest because your money can grow up when time passes and it can help some company to invest your money for they capital but they add some money to your money for paying what youve than for they investing are really helpfull and it can secure your good future
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 11, 2015, 10:31:55 AM
I would save, because I not that good with investing.
I am holding, because I see that bitcoin is increasing and I am sure in the future will be more than 1000 dollars.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 11, 2015, 10:20:05 AM
Both are good investments, it really just depends on what you wanna do in the future.
If you want to invest, right now would be the best time to do it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 11, 2015, 10:14:33 AM
I would say it is important to do both and save as well as invest it.

The best option would say save 40% as savings for a rainy day.

The other 60% should be invested in a diverse range of investments.

Things such as property or real estate are good. As well as stocks and Gold. Safer investments such as Government Bonds are also good to have in your portfolio. You should also have some funds in alternative investments such as Bitcoin as they have a chance to give very good returns.
Activity: 812
December 11, 2015, 08:27:09 AM
Little bit of both saving and investing would profit you in the future.
Also depends on how long you'll be saving for.
I am also going with this option because just investing or just saving some time create problems so better we have to do this 50% invest and 50% saving very good idea for every one even you want to invest for long time
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 11, 2015, 08:21:01 AM
it is so easy to answer:
if you answer separatly:
If you save 1mBTC you have 1mBTC in 365 days
if you invest in a good system you have MORE than 1mBTC in 365 days

what answer?
it depends on what you want:
if you want 1mBTC in 365 days then you save 1mBTC
if you want MORE than 1mBTC in 365 days then you invest in a good system

Do not thank me...it is a pleasure to help you.
Activity: 350
December 11, 2015, 08:01:03 AM
Little bit of both saving and investing would profit you in the future.
Also depends on how long you'll be saving for.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 11, 2015, 07:46:18 AM
Well it depends how much you know about investing things or knowing the concept.
For me I started to know about bitcoin and so I am just gana hold for now.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 11, 2015, 06:54:47 AM
I think that is good both
50-50 Invest and save half
nice idea,its also my way to get some profit and keep save money on my wallet or bank account.
we must safe money because sometime we have unpredict money problem,and we also must invest some,because invest is one of many way to make profit and keep stable our money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
December 11, 2015, 03:27:51 AM
i will choose both of them
but i will save some for fun, to enjoy this life with my family Smiley
I divide my spending into 4 parts
-save
-invest
-daily cost
-fun

do not be too serious in this life, enjoy it
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
December 11, 2015, 03:02:32 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It really depends on what your goals are.  You can't save your way into real wealth.  If you really want to be wealthy, you must take risks and often times that means investment.  If your goal is to diversify your asset classes, I would encourage you to place a percentage of your fiat into bitcoin.  Truly the best ways to go are to invest in businesses, but they must be well researched, thought out and you must have a clear path to get back your investment and make money long term.  Good luck
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2015, 02:58:33 AM
before you choose the option you must make a "plan" for future
what will be the foundation for that plan you are talking about ? speculation done on a forum ?
i need cash (local currency) to build small bussines, and i save my money for future
that is appreciating , you would have a backup in case of major losses.
but im sure bitcoin is future of money and bitcoin would be succes in future so i invest 25% of my saving plan.
what gives you the assurety for the success of bitcoin or increase in it's price ? there is none and people should not invest something that could have a serious impact on their life.
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
December 10, 2015, 11:36:21 PM
before you choose the option you must make a "plan" for future
i need cash (local currency) to build small bussines, and i save my money for future
but im sure bitcoin is future of money and bitcoin would be succes in future so i invest 25% of my saving plan.

so my option 75% save and 25% invest
Activity: 759
December 10, 2015, 07:05:10 PM
split it.
Dont put all eggs into one basket. Save some and invest some so you can diversify your incom and be prepared for everything

You are right. But practically it seems impossible for many people to save at least some money all the months. It's the problem not only myself facing, most of my friends also facing regardless of how much everyone is making on monthly basis.
I believe on bitcoin, it will provide some drastic changes into my life financially.

Saving money and investing it is a luxury... only a small % of world population can afford to do that, so being able to buy 1 BTC monthly would put you into a big elite of lucky people, which translantes into pretty much rich in a couple of years if you hold long term. Resources are limited, so are the number of Bitcoin.

agree but when you start from small steps your wallet will be bigger. Even couple of bucks weekly turn into hunders and you will be prepared for situation that allow you to earn some bigger money (like price drop)
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 10, 2015, 06:47:48 PM
Well, depends on your financial situation. But most likely it's much better for you to save the money over saving it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2015, 06:32:51 PM
In the past i always wanted to invest and experiment with the money.
Because i wanted to see more opportunities to invest and get the money back at least (if no profit).
But for now as the bitcoin price is increasing i prefer more to save and hope to sell when the price reaches the top.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
December 10, 2015, 06:27:03 PM
split it.
Dont put all eggs into one basket. Save some and invest some so you can diversify your incom and be prepared for everything

You are right. But practically it seems impossible for many people to save at least some money all the months. It's the problem not only myself facing, most of my friends also facing regardless of how much everyone is making on monthly basis.
I believe on bitcoin, it will provide some drastic changes into my life financially.

Saving money and investing it is a luxury... only a small % of world population can afford to do that, so being able to buy 1 BTC monthly would put you into a big elite of lucky people, which translantes into pretty much rich in a couple of years if you hold long term. Resources are limited, so are the number of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 10, 2015, 12:48:11 PM
split it.

Activity: 759
December 10, 2015, 12:44:42 PM
split it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
December 10, 2015, 12:35:38 PM
invest for sure. money just gonna value less overtime.
Invest in gold or land or bitcoin.

Is it really? How do you know? Money as a whole can't lose value, if dollars go down, euros go up and if you had euros the value of your money is going up basically, gold can go to shit too, you never know.
Jump to: