Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 645. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 13, 2015, 10:12:05 AM
well most hyips paying well last for around 6 months why? well people invest and get their profit about the 2-3 months ,then they reinvest and more ,why,because they believe those interest will generate more interest this way a good scam last more time then others.I remember one program i gues were justbeenpaid that you bought a share for 10 dollars and they clean some shares and start all over again this way they said the program were stable.

Most of these hyips sites are scam sites and many people lost their money in these sites. I think better avoid investing in these sites and save your coins.
Yes, you are right, most hyips are scam. Many people claims that they can make much money from HYIPs but then when the hyips scams, they say nothing about it. so dont invest our money to hyips

Sometimes I wonder if these people that talk good things of HYIPs, are in fact early investors, trying to bring lambs to the slaughter.

Earlier these sites used to pay at least few days for initial investors but now a days these sites are closing just after couple of days so no one is benefiting just a pure scam. Just avoid them
Yeah thats is a ponzi scheme, so that you should avoid and ignore that site, they will scam your invested coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 13, 2015, 10:09:16 AM
Im surprised that people keep investing into cloud companies at this stage we get paid daily some portion of investment,and pretty sure most companies hasnt mining farms soo they are trading bitcoin or altcoins and paying their poor ratios daily,i had invested 0.09btc into genesis mining i keep receiving payments from them but is like 10k satoshis.. every 2 days....soo i will roi on this stage around more 5 years since difficult will raise.Lets opne a new cloud offering 0.0002% daily this way we can trade all days to be able to cover those high costs... Cheesy

5 years the ROI really?? That doesn't worth man for ~20$ to wait for 5 years lol. Better forget that you invested there. I prefer more saving than investing.
Activity: 560
September 13, 2015, 10:03:49 AM
Im surprised that people keep investing into cloud companies at this stage we get paid daily some portion of investment,and pretty sure most companies hasnt mining farms soo they are trading bitcoin or altcoins and paying their poor ratios daily,i had invested 0.09btc into genesis mining i keep receiving payments from them but is like 10k satoshis.. every 2 days....soo i will roi on this stage around more 5 years since difficult will raise.Lets opne a new cloud offering 0.0002% daily this way we can trade all days to be able to cover those high costs... Cheesy
September 13, 2015, 07:39:27 AM
Yup....Stay away from any project that promises an abnormally high return on your principle...it can only be a scam!  Money just doesn't appear out of thin air...It's cannot be honest.

there are exception, sometimes, like the ponzi called cointellect, they were giving free money, if you know what to do and abuse their system via account spam and multiple IP

right now the problem with the new ponzi, is that they last nothing, so everyone is scammed even those that want to try the hit and run tactic...

I used cointellect too, i invested there 1BTC and didn't get the full amount back due to their limits at the end and the 20% fee if you remember. That was the shittiest cloud mining...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 13, 2015, 05:35:23 AM
I think the best way to invest your Bitcoins would be in precious metals or gems such as Gold, Silver Diamond and Platinum.  They're very valuable, especially Gold which makes it a pretty good investment Cheesy
I strongly agree with my friend
save your money may make you more comfortable
but if you think broadly the Invest as an investment can increase your revenue
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 13, 2015, 05:32:42 AM
Yup....Stay away from any project that promises an abnormally high return on your principle...it can only be a scam!  Money just doesn't appear out of thin air...It's cannot be honest.

Actually some of those project that promises unusual high returns a.k.a. ponzi can be profitable sometimes. You only have be an early bird and don't invest too much. Also learn to stop when you got enough profit and don't be sooooo greedy! One reason why ponzis become scam is cuz of greedy people investing huge amounts. Anyway there are still risks so its not recommended unless you're a risk taker Tongue

I don't see why it wouldn't be safe. As long as you can find them here they're an actual bank and just as safe as any other bank you talk to online (ie, be careful about things like staying logged in or letting your browser remember the password, and of course don't catch any viruses).
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 13, 2015, 05:14:41 AM
well most hyips paying well last for around 6 months why? well people invest and get their profit about the 2-3 months ,then they reinvest and more ,why,because they believe those interest will generate more interest this way a good scam last more time then others.I remember one program i gues were justbeenpaid that you bought a share for 10 dollars and they clean some shares and start all over again this way they said the program were stable.

Most of these hyips sites are scam sites and many people lost their money in these sites. I think better avoid investing in these sites and save your coins.
Yes, you are right, most hyips are scam. Many people claims that they can make much money from HYIPs but then when the hyips scams, they say nothing about it. so dont invest our money to hyips

Sometimes I wonder if these people that talk good things of HYIPs, are in fact early investors, trying to bring lambs to the slaughter.

Earlier these sites used to pay at least few days for initial investors but now a days these sites are closing just after couple of days so no one is benefiting just a pure scam. Just avoid them
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
September 13, 2015, 03:56:45 AM

Actually some of those project that promises unusual high returns a.k.a. ponzi can be profitable sometimes. You only have be an early bird and don't invest too much. Also learn to stop when you got enough profit and don't be sooooo greedy! One reason why ponzis become scam is cuz of greedy people investing huge amounts. Anyway there are still risks so its not recommended unless you're a risk taker Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
September 13, 2015, 03:32:14 AM
Yup....Stay away from any project that promises an abnormally high return on your principle...it can only be a scam!  Money just doesn't appear out of thin air...It's cannot be honest.

there are exception, sometimes, like the ponzi called cointellect, they were giving free money, if you know what to do and abuse their system via account spam and multiple IP

right now the problem with the new ponzi, is that they last nothing, so everyone is scammed even those that want to try the hit and run tactic...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 12, 2015, 09:39:23 PM
save money, i really hate this term because i also finds saving money is always little at first and becomes bigger at the end but reaching the end is very hard qe have to do many sachrifices like i wont or will eat 1less ice cream today..i think  doing such sacrifices is hard but what if we earn money...earning is always better than savings..
and yes we can invest it in anything which has 100% chance to return profit
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
September 12, 2015, 08:58:06 PM
Activity: 560
September 12, 2015, 05:02:08 PM
i know invest into hyip is the same as donate to someone,the thing is they sell a dream of income that you may earn daily,and yes there isnt any structure to be able to pay more then banks pays ,the maximum i know they pay is around 1% as the ammount you hold,this is monthly not daily.And yes who promote such programs are the first persons to enter into the program waiting for comission .
Activity: 504
September 12, 2015, 04:25:54 PM
i guess it is better to invest bitcoins into something as it could give you a bit more money

We are looking for that "something"
I think the best way to invest your Bitcoins would be in precious metals or gems such as Gold, Silver Diamond and Platinum.  They're very valuable, especially Gold which makes it a pretty good investment Cheesy

Investing in physical things is always better, but also bitcoin is great too.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 12, 2015, 04:03:20 PM
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
September 12, 2015, 03:57:21 PM
i guess it is better to invest bitcoins into something as it could give you a bit more money
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 12, 2015, 02:47:06 PM

Yeps, each for himself and devil take the hindmost! JK
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 12, 2015, 12:55:16 PM

September 12, 2015, 08:25:52 AM

They have bigger plans like 1 year, 2 years of cloud mining. After these people pay to much for this huge plans then they start scamming and close their websites.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 12, 2015, 07:48:40 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

well it depends on the person, if you want to be safe and have guaranteed money, just save it in a secured safe but if you are the kind of person that is willing to take the risk of losing money in exchange of good and high returns, then go invest it online.
Or invest in gold or real estate, its surely that you earn a big profit but you must also have a big capital for investment, if you want to grow your money, you should take the risk and face it without a doubt.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 12, 2015, 05:50:26 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

well it depends on the person, if you want to be safe and have guaranteed money, just save it in a secured safe but if you are the kind of person that is willing to take the risk of losing money in exchange of good and high returns, then go invest it online.
Jump to: