Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 647. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 10, 2015, 08:29:20 AM
invest is better than save so at least your money is growing regardless if interest or profit is small rather than saving it.
not agree, because not all investment is safe like you said, every investment same likes gambling you have risk to lose your money.

Agreed with you, its always better to invest the money than saving but there should be certain amount of saving in your bank in case of emergency and for sudden expenses then most of the amount can be invested into profitable venture.
good idea, you must have saving even if you are investing, because saving is the worth money you can have, and not all of your money will be invested, you can also do some business to have a 100% sure income.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 10, 2015, 08:25:13 AM
in my opinion save or invest depends on how much money coming in you have. Personally I like to save most of my money and invest a little in bitcoin.

It actually depends on how much each person can take risk so if you invest more either you make more money in long run or you may loose also. It is complete individual choice.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
September 10, 2015, 08:07:06 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
you can go in gold if you want some sure investment but it will take too long before profit..
but if you want to take a risk  try to invest it in bitcoin..
you can use bitcoin in diffirent kind of investment..
like buying gold  or any real estate and many more  Grin

Agree! i think better if i'm invest than i save my money in bank because when that's bank bankrupt,nothing i can't do. Because this too i invest in bitcoin and gold. Why i choose gold because gold have physical
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
September 10, 2015, 06:46:04 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
you can go in gold if you want some sure investment but it will take too long before profit..
but if you want to take a risk  try to invest it in bitcoin..
you can use bitcoin in diffirent kind of investment..
like buying gold  or any real estate and many more  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
September 10, 2015, 03:34:45 AM
in my opinion save or invest depends on how much money coming in you have. Personally I like to save most of my money and invest a little in bitcoin.

Even if the rates are volatile?

Youd still invest? Me personally, I just wait till higher rates are reached, and then I`ll consider buying the coin, buying itself is a risk cause of a constant price range.

volatility is what bring the price down and is what incentivate you more to invest, buying when the price begin to climb heavily is what many newbie do

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2015, 12:23:00 AM
the main problem of investmens by ourselfs is that we can go into a black investment,must research but the % attract instant our eyes,maybe let the money at some company of investments they generate profit and you have your savings almost secure on their hands.

It is almost based on the personality to go and investing in black investment, but for which one are you talking about?

what the heck is black investment?

never heard of that term before, but Id stick with what warren buffets advice. Invest in what you know..
Activity: 434
September 09, 2015, 07:30:12 PM

Even if the rates are volatile?

Youd still invest? Me personally, I just wait till higher rates are reached, and then I`ll consider buying the coin, buying itself is a risk cause of a constant price range.
Activity: 924
September 09, 2015, 06:55:53 PM
Activity: 434
September 09, 2015, 06:52:47 PM
the bad thing about hyip programs is they die in a short time even offer 1% daily or less they cant hold such pression because to make those works would need huge skills and lucky always the side of the trader,crypto mooves around -70% and can easy get 600% in a day but huge money investments makes less moove like 30% and -50% the thing is even getting 30 % is just to pay users then they reinvest all and those % raises to a 33% and keeps raising....snowball for sure.

thats the beauty in all forms of ponzis.

Either a ridiculous pay rates or showing secure ones, but the details dont make sense to even be bothered with to deposit lol.
Activity: 252
September 09, 2015, 06:18:23 PM
invest is better than save so at least your money is growing regardless if interest or profit is small rather than saving it.
not agree, because not all investment is safe like you said, every investment same likes gambling you have risk to lose your money.

I think you understood wrongly the long term investments. If you can invest money in gold and real estate over the time you have a more chances of growing your investments. But if you use money for trading then surely you will end up in loosing money.

Some people are towards trading because if they are making a few good trades.

Then they can pretty much buy that real estate with no problem. the profit of having a huge sum or a reasonable amount has to come from somewhere.
legendary
Merit: 1002
September 09, 2015, 05:41:56 PM
yes bitcoin is a digital money
you can use this anywhere. online pament aur invest and saving
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real
estate or maybe gold?  Smiley

If you trust bitcoin, i think better you save your money at bitcoin Smiley
i save some of my fund every week at my vault address

also i save some of that at $

I`m more into bitcoin if it ever stable at minimum of $300 or above.

Anything below is seems not worth and just leave it with gold or pay the different in the rate volatility.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 09, 2015, 04:18:26 PM

Agreed with you, its always better to invest the money than saving but there should be certain amount of saving in your bank in case of emergency and for sudden expenses then most of the amount can be invested into profitable venture.
Activity: 560
September 09, 2015, 03:28:43 PM
the bad thing about hyip programs is they die in a short time even offer 1% daily or less they cant hold such pression because to make those works would need huge skills and lucky always the side of the trader,crypto mooves around -70% and can easy get 600% in a day but huge money investments makes less moove like 30% and -50% the thing is even getting 30 % is just to pay users then they reinvest all and those % raises to a 33% and keeps raising....snowball for sure.
Activity: 533
September 09, 2015, 08:35:52 AM

Saving in bitcoins at a moment is the right thing to do as the value of bitcoins is low at present so buying bitcoins at a moment is a good idea and saving it and keeping it safe in digital wallet for the future would serve the purpose as we believe that the value of bitcoins would go higher in the coming future so it is better to save money in bitcoins and be patient.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 09, 2015, 04:11:44 AM

legendary
Merit: 1023
September 09, 2015, 02:38:04 AM

I think you understood wrongly the long term investments. If you can invest money in gold and real estate over the time you have a more chances of growing your investments. But if you use money for trading then surely you will end up in loosing money.
Like what trading you will lose your money? trading for your needs or what? and if you are trading the stuff that you trade must equal value to the stuff that he will trade to you. So how could you lose your money in trading?

Mostly he may be referring to currency trading than what your thinking like trading some items. This is just my guessing ....
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 09, 2015, 02:20:55 AM

Like what trading you will lose your money? trading for your needs or what? and if you are trading the stuff that you trade must equal value to the stuff that he will trade to you. So how could you lose your money in trading?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
September 09, 2015, 02:03:21 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
September 09, 2015, 01:20:59 AM

all forms have risk. just levels of risk of tolerance you have to endure obviously.

Id personally just put $250k in multiple saving accounts if I were rich.
good way,
and especially we should becarefull when choose investment, it because many scammers in virtual world. and they only use the word "safe investments" as a word that covers a ponzi system
Activity: 826
September 09, 2015, 12:37:58 AM

all forms have risk. just levels of risk of tolerance you have to endure obviously.

Id personally just put $250k in multiple saving accounts if I were rich.
Jump to: